I'm sorry

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D2G21q02jg

Teen Top: Missing You

===========================================

“Hey! Wake up!” An intrusive voice barked.

Minseo furrowed her eyebrows in aggravation. Who was rudely waking her up?

“Come on, you two! Open your eyes unless you want to spend another day in the Thinking Cell!” The same voice threatened.

The Thinking Cell? That’s right! I was put in here with Changjo last night. Her eyes popped open. She wanted to get up but a weight was on top of her head. Her eyes lifted upwards, and fell open in shock. Why is my head on his shoulder?! And why is his head on top of mine?!

“105! Open your eyes immediately!” The warden warned.

His eyes slowly peeled open, and he blinked at the warden. His eyes slid downward and locked eyes with Minseo. She sat there gaping at him. He merely straightened his head, yawned, and stretched.

“Come out at once!” The warden sneered.

“Can you just hold onto your pants for a while? Give us some time to adjust. Sheesh.” Changjo sat up and purposely stretched his limbs slowly.

The warden scowled. “It seems to me like you two adjusted to this cell just fine.”

Changjo and Minseo ducked out of the cell, and she sighed in relief. Finally. We’re out.

“Do not cause trouble with your budding romance. Understood?! No inappropriate behavior will be tolerated!” The warden warned.

Minseo gaped at him in offense. “Excuse me! But we’re not-“

“Hurry up. To your rooms. Now.” He gave her a look before stomping upstairs.

“Someone is upset they’re not getting any romance.” Changjo muttered.

Minseo stared at him. “Aren’t you offended? He assumes we’re…a couple.”

Changjo shrugged. “I never cared what other people thought about me.” He went up.

Minseo sighed in irritation and went upstairs. Another warden directed her towards her room to wash and change for breakfast. Changjo went into the room, and his cellmates ran up to him right away.

“Dude! You’re the one that got caught?!” Ricky gaped at him. Changjo didn’t reply as he took his shirt off and tossed it onto his bed.

“Who else was in there with you? Or were you caught alone?” Ricky continued to ask. Changjo just slammed the bathroom door in his face and turned the water on.

Ricky made a face. “Good morning to you, too. Sheesh.”

I wonder who else got caught. Did Minseo make it out okay? Niel frowned in worry.

Changjo rested his hands on the edges of the sink and sighed with his head lowered. Back there, he had to pretend he wasn’t fazed by her. When he saw that he had fallen asleep so closely beside her, he had almost had a heart attack. His heart still fluttered every time he went back to that scene.

Calm down, Choi Jonghyun. Don’t be so naïve. You’re not in love with her in any way. It doesn’t make sense. You hardly know the girl. He splashed cold water onto his face.

------------------------------------

When Minseo came to the cafeteria, the boys were already grabbing their food. She grabbed a tray and joined them in line.

“You’re late this morning, Ice Queen. You didn’t want to wake up from your dreams of me, huh?” CAP grinned.

Minseo didn’t even attempt to respond and pushed past him to grab a carton of soy milk. She sat at the far end of the table, and the boys joined her in no time.

“So, which one of you es got caught last night?” CAP grinned.

“Changjo did!” Ricky gleefully spilled. Changjo cast him a dark look before stabbing the straw into his milk.

“You’re such an idiot. You had to spend the entire night in the Thinking Cell!” CAP guffawed.

“I’m not the only one.” Changjo gave Minseo a pointed look. She stopped eating the cold porridge and looked up at him. He went back to eating, and she scowled.

Niel and L. Joe stopped chewing and stared at Minseo in disbelief. They spent the night together? They wondered, stunned.

“What?!” CAP did a double take at both of them. “The two of you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter