You are free now

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5p8UygbL8I

M to M: In the storm

=================================

“The original will is gone. I replaced it with a forged one, which means I’m the heir of Go Construction Company,” Yoonseo claimed without shame.

Minseo gritted her teeth, and her fists shook with rage.

“I’m sorry to leave you penniless, but I don’t have any motive to leave you anything, even if we are twins.” Yoonseo shrugged.

Minseo glared up at her. “I don’t care about the money, you conniving !”

Yoonseo looked at her with both alarm and entertainment.

“How can you murder our father for money?! Are you out of your mind?!”

“Did you just notice that? Yes, you’re right. I’m not in my right mind. I haven’t been for a long time. For you to take this long to notice means you’re incredibly stupid,” Yoonseo snapped.

“Go Yoonseo!” Minseo yelled.

“What, Go Minseo? Whatever you have to say won’t hurt me. I should have murdered you, too, in the process. Out of pity, I saved your , but here you are, trying to act like the good girl you are. Too bad no one will believe you. No one in this world will ever believe a convict,” Yoonseo hissed.

Minseo glared darkly at her. “I’m not the convict here. You are.” Then she tackled Yoonseo the floor. Yoonseo screamed and fought back. The twins rolled on the floor as they tore each other’s hair and slapped the other. Minseo rolled on top of Yoonseo and pinned her wrists down to prevent her from hitting. “I can’t believe I even thought of forgiving you because you were my sister when all along I meant nothing to you! You disgust me! You’re not a person! How can you kill your own father and put your own sister in jail with your sins?!” She screamed.

Hands snared around her arms and wrenched her off. Minseo fell onto the ground and looked up to see who had flung her off. Hyunki helped Yoonseo get up. He put an arm around her and looked at her with doting eyes. “Are you okay, Yoonseo?” “I’m fine,” She assured, feigning to be vulnerable.

Minseo looked between the two of them. It dawned on her what their relationship was.

Shaking, Minseo stood up and pointed an accusing finger. “Y-you two are together?”

Yoonseo smiled wickedly. “Jealous?”

“No! You betrayed my father, too! Did you help her kill him?!” Minseo shrieked.

Hyunki narrowed his eyes and stood protectively in front of Yoonseo. “Don’t blame Yoonseo. I was the one who got the poison for her. I helped her change the will, and I’m not shameful of it. Not one bit.” He looked back and gazed devotedly into her eyes. “We’re in love, and I’ll go with her all the way.”

Minseo shook her head in disbelief as tears shed from her eyes. My poor father. Who could he trust? Not his secretary and not even his own daughter. And I was stupid enough to believe both of them were good. Minseo wiped her tears away. “I won’t let the two of you get away with this. I’LL MAKE SURE BOTH OF YOU END UP IN HELL TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!” She ran towards them, shoved Hyunki out of the way, and grabbed Yoonseo by her wrist.

Hyunki crashed against the nightstand, and his forehead slammed against the corner. Blood seeped out, and he hissed in pain.

“LET ME GO! LET GO OF ME! SOMEBODY HELP! THE FELON HAS ME! THE CRIMINAL GO MINSEO HAS COME TO KILL ME!” Yoonseo yelled.

“STOP ACTING LIKE YOU’RE THE VICTIM!” Minseo screamed back. She forced Yoonseo out of the bedroom. “You’re going to go to the police station and confess what you did.”

“You’re really stupid if you think I’ll do that!” Yoonseo shrieked incessantly.

Hyunki looked around for a weapon. He found the lamp and yanked it off the desk. He ran out and raised the lamp to crash it over Minseo. A blur whipped past them, and Hyunki was tackled onto the floor.

Minseo stared at him in shock. “Niel…”

“Touch one hand on my girl, and you die,” Niel sneered. Hyunki stared at him incredulously. “You think I won’t? Don’t you recognize my face? I’m the convict they’re looking for, the one who murdered someone else.” Niel smirked. Hyunki grew pale.

Yoonseo spitefully glared at Minseo. “Looks like you were busy in jail, huh? That’s surprising, considering the fact that you’re anti-social. Why don’t you go back there and rot with your boyfriend?”

Minseo turned her gaze to Yoonseo and narrowed her eyes. “Shut your mouth. I’m still pissed at you.”

Yoonseo cackled. “Like that offends me!”

Minseo curled her hand into a fist. “Confess, Go Yoonseo. Don’t you know that mom and dad are watching from heaven?”

“They’re dead. That’s the end of that.” Yoonseo shoved her away and raced towards the staircase. Minseo crashed against the wall and yelped in pain as her back hit the wall. Niel released Hyunki and went after Yoonseo. He blocked the entrance to the stairs and glared nastily at her. “I can’t believe you can be so obstinate like that. The fact that you have the same face as my sister disgusts me.”

Yoonseo smirked. “I don’t care what a murderer like you thinks.”

“I may be a murderer, but Minseo isn’t!” Niel hissed.

“That’s not what the world thinks!” Yoonseo tried to shove past him, but Niel wouldn’t allow her. “Let her go!” Hyunki attacked Niel. They went rolling down the stairs, and Niel slammed against the wall. He let out a soft groan with his eyes squeezed shut in pain.

“NIEL!” Minseo rushed downstairs. Yoonseo just stood there, staring down at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter