I trust you'll make the right choices

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8s2Ucg6ivw

Hyorin: Hello

===============================

The seven convicts sat in the lounging area.

All of them were deeply in thought about how they could get Minseo to Yoonseo. Chunji was hunched forward with his arms resting on his legs. L. Joe and CAP were sitting on separate armchairs. L. Joe was staring at the drawn-out plan on the table, and CAP’s eyes were closed. Changjo and Ricky were sitting on the couch with Minseo. Niel was sitting on the arm of the couch with his arm around her shoulder.

“Okay, first,” Chunji rubbed his hands. “We need to scout the area of your house. There is no doubt your sister heard about your escape.”

Minseo shook her head. “I already know the area well. We have no security. No one else lived in our home, and the maid and cook left as soon as dinner was over."

“That was before you were framed for murder. Things have changed, Minseo. You can’t be too cautious,” Chunji pointed out. “He’s right. That put you in jail. She’s capable of plenty more,” CAP growled.

Minseo sighed and slumped against Niel. He rubbed her arm comfortingly and rested his cheek on top of her head.

“So who will go do the spying?” Chunji asked.

“I will!” Ricky volunteered. “I can help, too,” Changjo offered.

Minseo sat up straight. “Or I can go. It only makes sense. I know the neighborhood best.”

“Obviously,” Another voice said out of nowhere. Everyone looked back to see L. Joe’s gang enter.

“You all don’t know a crap about spying. You,” Minwoo pointed at Minseo, “Can’t go for obvious reasons. You’re the one she’ll have a lookout for.”

“True!” Ricky nodded.

“And the six of you, including L. Joe, can’t go either,” Minwoo added.

“What?!” Ricky shrieked in outrage.

“Haven’t you realized that you seven are the most wanted felons in the country? The people out there don’t know your noble motive of proving the innocence of her. Even if they know, they won’t be moved at all,” Minho pointed out. The convicts remained in embittered silence.

“Then what do we do?” Chunji asked. “It’s easy. We’ll go,” D.J. declared.

Minseo’s eyes widened. Everyone stared at the gang.

“Are you kidding me?” Chunji asked. Jungwoo raised an eyebrow. “Do we look like we joke often?”

Ricky glanced at the hardness in their eyes and gulped.

“We’re pretty sneaky, so leave it to us. We’ll take pictures and videos. Happy?” D.J. asked.

L. Joe stood up. “Guys-“

“No, you’re not coming with us, L. Joe, even if you’re one of us.” Ian left the room.

“Stay here, maknae.” D.J. ruffled his hair with a wink. The gang streamed towards the basement, leaving the inmates speechless and helpless.

“Are we really just going to sit here?” Changjo asked.

“You know...” Chunji leaned back in his seat. “That might be the best plan after all.”

Ricky looked at L. Joe questioningly. L. Joe sighed and sat back down.

“You can trust them. They haven’t gotten away with their illegal activities for nothing.” Niel saw anxiety etched on Minseo’s face and squeezed her to his chest. It’ll be okay. Just trust them. If you can trust L. Joe, you can trust his friends.

------

The next day, the gang went to spy on Yoonseo. Half of them would follow Yoonseo to work, and the other half would remain at her address to see what kind of activities occurred throughout the day.

Meanwhile, the inmates were working on their own missions.

Chunji was trying to hack into Yoonseo and Hyunki’s profiles, and L. Joe was watching him with amazement. CAP was just eating chips and watching television while occasionally questioning Chunji if he found anything good. Ricky was with his siblings, and Changjo had gone to visit his mother at the hospital again.

Minseo was in her room sketching mindless patterns on a piece of paper. She was anxious to know what the gang had found out about her sister. Minseo dropped the pencil and ran her fingers through her black hair with a heavy sigh. She couldn’t stand not knowing what was going on. She wished she could have at least tagged along with them.

A knock on the door made her turn back. A brief moment later, the door opened, and Niel came inside. He kissed her cheek and sat on her bed. “What are you thinking about, Ice Queen?”

Minseo searched his eyes, wondering if she should just fib or tell the truth. In the end, she vouched for the truth. “I’m frustrated.”

Niel took her hand and ran his thumb over knuckles. “Tell me why.”

“I just…” Minseo sighed. “This is my problem, but everyone else is risking themselves for me. First, I made you guys came out of the convict. And now, look.” She threw her hand towards the door. “L. Joe’s gang is out there spying for me, too.”

Niel placed his hands on her arms and looked into her eyes. “First of all, you didn’t make us do anything. We came up with the idea, remember? And L. Joe’s gang offered to help us. You didn’t force them to do anything.”

He’s right. Still… Minseo sighed again. Niel touched the side of her head and her temple. “Just be patient. You’ll be playing the major part in here very soon.”

----

Late that night, the gang returned with information about Yoonseo. Minseo eagerly ran downstairs with Niel right behind her. “What did you find out?” She asked.

D.J. looked up and put a hand over his startled chest. “Damn, girl. You scared me. I thought you were your sister. You two look frighteningly alike.” He shuddered.

“Her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter