104 and 107 to the Thinking Cell

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz6K6RS8Jys

Teen Top: Be My Girl

===============================

The piercing siren rang in her ears, and her eyes snapped open instantly.

“Breakfast in 15 minutes. Breakfast in 15 minutes,” The monotone voice warned.

Minseo rubbed her drowsy eyes and sat up in bed. She recalled what had happened last night and became wide awake. Niel… Minseo looked around, but of course, her bedside was vacant.

Niel was gone. He had probably left before the wardens came to get them. Her shoulders slightly deflated, and she slowly released a sigh. Had last night’s event really happened? Had Niel really kissed her? Right now, the kiss felt like nothing more than a dream. A good dream.

Minseo ruffled her hair with an exhale and got out of bed to prepare for breakfast.

After washing, Minseo changed into a striped shirt and pink skinny jeans. She ran her fingers through her black hair as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

How should she do her hair? Ponytail? Braids? Leave it as be?

Which kind of style did Niel like?

Whoa. Minseo stepped back as blood rushed to her head. She had grown startled by the last thought.

What did it matter to her what Niel thought of her? It’s because you like him, you dimwit.

The door banged, indicating for her to get out as soon as possible.

“Whatever.” Minseo sighed. She followed the warden to the cafeteria and made her way towards the buffet table. Today’s breakfast menu was dry, stale cornflakes and milk. Minseo grabbed a bowl, poured some cornflakes into it, and also got a carton of milk. The doors opened, and the rest of the convicts came spilling into the room.

The cafeteria became noisy all of a sudden. “Go Minseo! Woo!” Ricky cheered and raced towards her. He lightly nudged her side with a grin. “Did you have good dreams, birthday girl?” “It’s not my birthday anymore,” She reminded. Ricky shrugged. “So? Who cares? You can have a birthday WEEK!” Minseo rolled her eyes. Ricky grinned, lightly squeezed her shoulder, and ran off to get breakfast.

“Yuck! Cornflakes!” She heard him exclaim and chuckled a bit.

“Good morning,” A voice said in front of her. Minseo looked up and met eyes with L. Joe. “Hey.” She gave him a small smile. He smiled back and went to get breakfast.

“Ice Queen!” CAP held up his hand. Minseo ignored him and tried to open the stubborn carton of milk that refused to be ripped. “Fine. Be that way!” CAP snorted and jogged off.

Why won’t this darn thing open? Minseo struggled with the carton.

Arms came around her suddenly, and she stiffened in shock. Big hands came over her smaller ones and helped pinched the carton open. She dared sneak a glance sideways. Niel smiled right back at her, and his eyes glistened with their secret. Her fingers started to shake, and she swallowed hard.

“There.” Niel placed the open milk carton in her palm. With another heart-shaking smile, he headed to get his breakfast. Minseo exhaled shakily and poured the milk into the bowl. She tossed the empty carton away and headed towards the table that was far away from Got7. Minseo yelped as she felt a slap on her . She whirled around with blazing eyes.

“Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.” JB wiggled his fingers with a nasty smirk. Got7 erupted into laughter.

“Good one.” Mark smirked. “You have my respect, bro.” Jackson hi-fived JB.

That’s not funny at all. In anger, Minseo threw her cereal in his face.

“!” Jackson hissed and jumped out of his seat. His friends gawped at their leader who had milk and cornflakes running down his face. JB stayed still for a few seconds. Then he stood abruptly with a fiery sneer, “WHAT THE HELL! DO YOU WANT TO DIE, ?!” JB raised his hand to strike but someone equally as tall as him stepped in between them and grasped his wrist.

Niel glowered at JB and tightly squeezed his wrist. “Don’t you even dare think of touching her.”

Minseo blinked, flabbergasted by his sudden appearance. She wasn’t surprised by the fact that he had stepped in to defend her, since that was not an unusual occurrence. However, she was astonished by the way his eyes seemed more possessive than protective today.

“What is going on?” A warden demanded with his hands on his hips.

“She dumped her breakfast on me,” JB complained.

“You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter