24

Tough love

 

Chapter 24 
 
 
 
 
Even after what amber said which is somewhat known as some closure. Krystal didn't want to give up on him. She constantly called him and texted him but all of it was being ignored. 
 
 
Amber knew she never once stop loving krystal but for the sake of Jessica's happiness and his hyung. He believes everything is worth it. 
 
He was on the table preparing for his upcoming common test. 
*BEEP* 
He unlocked his phone and saw it was Krystal's text once again. 
 
 
From krystal:
Am, please don't do this to me. I know you're doing it for the sake of your hyung and my sis.. But, what about us? 
 
 
Amber knows all of these hurts krystal badly as well as him. He finally decided to reply back krystal. 
 
 
To: krystal 
Soojung-ah, you know I can't be selfish to be in arelationship with you and hurt Jess right? I'm sorry.. 
 
 
 
Krystal was getting really frustrated with amber being this kind. He doesn't really think about himself. All he does is care about what others around him feels. 
 
Amber is determined to love Jessica with all his heart because he knows she's worth it. Jessica has always been there for him and shower him with love and care. He would learn to convert his love for Krystal to her. 
 
Ever since the incident that day, he has been more attentive to Jessica. He slowly learn to fall deeper in love with her. Both of them were happily together. 
 
 
Krystal on the other hand still couldn't take the fact that amber decided not to love her anymore. She has been really popular in school. A lot of boys chase her. Giving her flowers and love letters but all one waste. Since she has only one person in her mind - AMBER. 
 
"Krystal, can you be my girlfriend?" the guy named jongsuk asked. He has been one of the most popular figure in school. He is rich and handsome and he's in the drama club. 
 
Jongsuk holding a bouquet of flowers in front of Krystal asking her to be his girlfriend. 
 
"I'm sorry but I don't love you." Krystal said in a cold tone like usual how she reject all the other guys. 
 
"why?" jongsuk has been chasing her for a few months already ever since they became friends. His years are threatening to roll down his cheeks. 
 
"because I love someone else" that's all Krystal replied and she turn her back on him and walked away. 
 
Jongsuk knows that Krystal likes amber because everytime amber walked pass them Krystal will always look at him with a sad and hurt expression. Amber would pretend not to notice anything about Krystal and would just simply say hi and bye. Nothing else. 
 
Amber has been usual a popular student in school because of his attractive looks, friendly and caring character and the main point is he's the captain of the school's basketball. He helped lead the team to win several tournaments. 
 
 
Amber pov
 
School ended and I'm sitting near the carpark waiting for my beautiful girlfriend, Jessica. He is sitting there with his headphone on blasting his hip hop songs with his legs crossed. 
A few girls walked towards him. 
They mumbled some words with their red blushing faces. 
"huh?" amber couldn't hear what they were talking. He took off his headphone 
"yes?" 
 
"hi amber" the girls repeated 
"oh ER hi?" amber awkwardly scratching the back of his head 
The girls shyly giggled at the awkward amber. "here" both girls handed out a letter each on their both hands waiting for amber to receive. 
"huh for me?" amber asked looking confused. 
"yes. Please accept" they blushed again.
"okay thanks " amber smiled back trying to break this awkward silence.
 
On the other hand, amber didn't notice that his girlfriend has arrived and witnessed the whole situation. 
"AMBER!!" Jessica shouted while walking over. 
Amber was shocked at the shout and turn his head to the voice with a confused looking face while his hand still holding on to the two letters. 
 
"oh hey Jess!" Amber showed a bright smile at Jessica trying to pretend nothing happened between him and the two girls. Since he knew how her girlfriend would react whenever she's in her jealous mode.
"hi baby!" Jessica said in a slightly higher pitch and in a even cuter voice. 
Amber gasped why is his girlfriend acting like this in the public. Usually Jessica doesn't act in a cute manner in front of people whom she isn't close with. She only acts like this privately with her parents or only amber not even her friends knows.
Jessica gripped her hands around Amber's arm and look sweetly at him then looked at the two girls in front of her. 
 
 
"hi Jessica sunbaenim " the two girls bowed and greeted politely. 
Jessica was well known in the school even if she had graduated. 
Jessica stared deeply at them "yah. What did you two pass MY AMBER?!" she stressed out the word-MY AMBER. 
 
The two girls was shaking nervously in fear of Jessica, the ice princess whom was even deadlier than the current school's lil ice princess her sister, Krystal. 
They quickly bid their goodbye and ran away. 
Amber grabbed Jessica's hands which was still firmly gripping on him. He took it and intertwined his hand and hers together and pat the back of Jessica's hand trying to calm her down. 
 
Then Jessica smiled sweetly at amber. 
"baby, give it to me?" 
Amber looked confused "huh give what?" he didn't know what Jessica want. 
Then Jessica used her index finger and point at the letters which was left beside Amber's backpack. 
Amber chuckled and winkled his nose "jealous baby!" and pinched jessica's cheek.  
"AMBER ~ faster!" Jessica whined. 
Amber went to grab his bag and the letters then handed them to Jessica. 
They both held their hands together and walked towards to Jessica's car which was parked at the carpark.
 
I took my bag, opened the car's back door and place my bag at the back seat and move to open the front passenger door. 
"baby wait here" I nodded at what jess said. I sat on the passenger seat while my eyes still on my girlfriend whom walked further and further away from the car. I saw her holding the letters the girls passed to me. She walked to the nearby bin and throw the letters away. 
I chuckled at how fast her expression changed into a sweet one now compared to how she just stared deadly at the girls a few minutes ago.