28

Tough love

Chapter 28

 
 
 
Jessica pov 
 
"ah why is my head aching again?!" I was sitting down doing up on my thesis paper. 
 
The pain was squeezing hard on my brain. The pain is throbbing non stop.  I was holding my head with my both hands tightly. I tried to calm down but it failed. I stood up wanting to head to the kitchen to get some headache pills. I was walking to the door and my legs turned jelly. I collapsed on the floor. 
 
I heard footsteps coming towards my room. 
 
 
"sica noona!" it was amber. He quickly rushed over and helped me up to my bed. 
 
"do you need me to bring you to the hospital?" he asked with a worried looking face
 
 
"it's alright I'm fine. I just need some rest." Jessica mumbled but loud enough for amber to hear. 
Amber nodded and get her some headache pills and a cup of warm water. 
 
 
Amber was about to bring the empty cup back down to the kitchen but was pulled by Jessica whom was holding tightly onto his shirt. 
"am, stay. Don't leave me" 
 
 
"babe, I'm just bringing the cup to the kitchen to wash. I will come straight to you right after okay?" amber tried to calm her down. 
 
Jessica looked down and shook her head still reluctant to let go off amber. 
 
 
Amber soften upon seeing her girlfriend being like this. He place the empty cup back on the table beside the bed and shifted to sit on Jessica's bed.
 
 
 
He was lying on the bed with his back leaning on the wall. Then he open his left arm widely to welcome Jessica into him. Jessica took the hint and lean herself onto amber. Buried her head deep into his chest, listening to her favourite music of all time-his heartbeat. 
 
 
Amber then wrapped his another arm around Jessica. Both of them cuddling in their favourite comfortable position. 
Amber was gently Jessica's hair trying to calm her down to get her to sleep. 
 
Soon enough his method did worked. Jessica's breathing slows down and probably because of the drowsiness that the pills might caused she drift into her dreamland.
 
 
 
<><><><<<><><><><><><><><><
 
 
 
 
Jessica was moving around as the sunlight was hitting straight right on her face. She growled at the sudden heat and brightness . She slowly adjust her eyes and she turn to her right only to see a figure sleeping peacefully like a little kid. 
 
 
Jessica restricted herself from moving too much. She didn't want to wake her lover up since now all she wanted was to just enjoy watching him sleep. 
 
Jessica was observing the way he sleep. Trying to absorb all this handsome sharp face features. 
 
 
Jessica chuckled silently as she sees his messy bed hair sticking out like some bird nest. 
 
His thick eyebrows that seems to frown alittle when he sleeps. 
 
His long eyelashes that can be seen due to the strong sunlight coming from her window.
 
 
Jessica could only conclude that she has was the most wonderful beautiful attractive sight in her life was currently this very moment. It was better than all the wonders in the world.
 
 
She might be willing to spend all her life lying on the bed just to watch him sleep. 
 
 
Amber moved alittle then start to stretch his arms out trying to get rid of the numbness. Since Jessica was basically leaning half her body onto him using his left arm as her pillow and their entangled legs beneath the thick blanket. 
 
Amber smiled knowing that Jessica was still cuddling closely onto him. He let out his first smile once he opened his eyes. Only to meet with the already awaken Jessica. 
 
 
Jessica returned back the smile and lean in to get her morning kiss.