Distance

Tough love

Krystal POV 

I woke up early today sigh I can't get to sleep. I was waiting for amber's text but I found nothing on my phone.  Maybe he doesn't feel the way I feel for him? Sigh. I was feeling really restless. Lying on the bed not really in the mood to prepare for school. My mind was just about amber. AMBER AMBER AMBER. 

Amber POV 

*ring ring* I opened my eyes and hand reaching to my alarm clock. Alright time to prepare for school. I need to keep my distance from krystal. I need to hide and stop this small crush for her. 

"Yes, amber you can do this. For your hyung." I stood up from the bed and head to school. 

I stood in front of the mirror. "Wooh who is this handsome guy standing in front of the mirror. " I'm admiring myself . Just a plain white tee and skinny jeans.

i went straight down to the dining table. 

"Amber, come have breakfast together and I can send you to school"

"wooh hyung since when you're so kind enough to send your cutie brother to school?"

"don't say that! I'm always nice to you. Oh I will send krystal to school too. I told uncle Jung already."

"so it's because of krystal?" I pouted but deep down in my heart I know hyung was trying to get to know krystal better. I've to continue to act like nothing matters to me. Yes, I can do this.

after the breakfast, donghae hyung was already waiting outside while I'm still tryin to struggle to wear my socks and shoes. Just when I left the house, krystal was already standing beside donghae hyung. I walked up to them and putting on my best smile and greeted krystal back. 

Krystal was smiling like an angel back to me as she smiled brightly tucking some of her lose hairs behind her ears.

"amber amber, control. Stay calm" I trying to maintain myself in front of them. 

"Amber, you can sit beside krystal at the back and talk to her keep her entertained." Hyung told me.

"No no hyung.. I will just sit in front beside you while you drive " I quickly replied and walked to the front passenger seat while hyung was opening the door for krystal at the back. 

 

Krystal Pov

"why did amber sit in front? He didn't want to seat with me?" I sigh and looked out of the window constantly stealing glances over in front at him. He wasn't talking to me at all nor interested in the conversation between donghae oppa and me. Seeing him like this makes my mood go down in no time. I wasn't really interested in talking to donghae oppa either. He just kept asking me some questions and I was just replying back with short replies.