26

Tough love

Chapter 26

 
 
The incident that jongsuk attempted to Krystal was known by the whole Liu and Jung family. 
Mr and mrs Jung was really pissed off just like Jessica but Krystal forbidden them to do anything because she doesn't want to blow up this matter and keep things laid low.
However, Krystal seems to be very affected by the incident after that. 
 
*knock knock* 
Mrs Jung knocking on the toilet door 
"soojung uh, how many times do you have to bathe my dear?" she asked softly with a concerned look. 
 
In the toilet, Krystal was sitting in the bathtub filled with water and soap attempting to scrub herself clean. 
"urgh, I'm dirty.. I need to clean myself" she repeated countless times scrubbing harder and harder leaving red marks on her body. 
 
Krystal always locked herself in her room and only goes out when she was asked to eat her meals if not she will just head to the toilet to clean herself countless times everyday. 
 
Mr & mrs jung was really worried seeing how their little daughter became this sensitive and they tried to talk to her but soojung just kept everything to herself. She lost her smiles and all she every socialise was just simply replying a yes or no or just shake or nod her head. She doesn't finish her meals at all. She will always space out and play with her food. Even when it comes to her favourite beef or mangoes, she doesn't react to them too. 
 
 
Amber was getting worried for krystal since she didn't attend school for a few days in a row and amber didn't get to see her ever since that incident. 
He only heard from his parents that Krystal hasn't been coping well after that incident. 
He was dead worried for her. If he said he didn't love or care for her that would be a lie because he can never forget her. How important soojung has been in his heart as well as in his mind. 
 
He decided to head to the jung's house. He began to knock on the door and then mrs Jung opened the door for him. 
"oh hey amber! Looking for Jessica? She's out with her friends." mrs Jung thought amber came over to find his girlfriend. 
"no mrs Jung. I came to find Krystal. How's she?" amber asked with a concerned look on his face. 
 
Mrs Jung can only sigh upon hearing krystal being mentioned. 
 
"she in her room. She locked herself for day's already." 
 
"mrs Jung can I go see Krystal?" amber asked. 
 
"sure you may amber. Thanks for being so concerned for Krystal." mrs Jung pat on amber's shoulder before he head up to krystal's room. 
 
Amber gently knocked on Krystal's door but there wasn't a sound or reply at all after he continuously knocked for a few minutes. 
"soojung uh.. It's amber can you open up the door?!" amber shouted thinking that maybe soojung is still sleeping. 
"yah krys! Open up its amber here!" amber began to shout but still it was silent. Amber began to feel worried about Krystal. Why isn't she opening up. Is she still sleeping? No. I've shouted so loud and so many times she should have woke up by now. 
Amber then took a few steps back from the door before running and use his whole body to push the door open. 
When the door was force opened, he saw Krystal lying on the bed with pills all over the floor and white foam was coming out of . 
 
"Krystal!" amber shouted and tried to shook her up but it was obviously unsuccessful. 
Amber called for mrs Jung and then he lifted Krystal up and run to his car with mrs Jung to the hospital. 
 
Both mrs jung and amber waited outside the surgery room panicking. Mrs Jung called mr jung and Jessica but both of them isn't picking up their calls. 
 
The door opened after a few hours of long waiting. 
"doctor, how's my daughter?" mrs Jung gotten up from her seat. 
"she's fine now. Krystal just need to get lots of rest and need to eat properly since her body got weak and please do not let her take sleeping pills anymore." the doctor said before letting mrs Jung and amber get into the room. 
The pale white face of Krystal lying on the bed with red marks seen around her neck and arms. It hurts amber to see her love one to become like this. A few hours has past but Krystal hasn't wake up maybe it's due to the medicine the doctor injected. 
 
"amber, are you alright? I'm gonna get us some coffee first okay?" mrs Jung looked worried for amber whom has been holding onto krystal's hand sitting near the bed for hours already. 
 
"i'm alright mrs Jung. Don't worry" amber nodded and turn to look back at his princess after mrs Jung left. 
 
"princess, when are you gonna wake up? Don't make me worry for you please." Amber held onto krystal's hand while using his thumb to rub the back of krystal's hand. 
 
The tip of krystal's finger moved slightly. "Am,....." it was his princess whom has finally woke up. Her voice was so weak. 
 
"krys, krys.. How are you feeling?" amber shifted himself toward to take a good look at his princess. 
Krystal smiled weakly and replied "I'm fine am.." 
 
Amber then started nagging at his princess. "yah princess, don't you ever think of hurting yourself anymore. Dont you know this will only make all of us feel more worried for you!!" 
 
"arraseo.." krystal lower her head after being given a nagging session by amber. But deep inside she's really happy that amber still cares for her and amber called her his princess for countless times during the nagging. 
 
 
Amber pov 
Am I too late? Too late to realise that actually I've not forgotten Krystal  the one I truly loved. I thought I can convert all this love to Jessica noona but in the end, it has always been soojung. My love for her never once leave her. 
 
 
Jessica pov 
Why do I feel this horrible seeing amber taking care of my sister after the jongsuk incident. I know they ain't together or what. It's just amber purely wanting to take care of her. But it somehow made my heart feel sour. 
No! This can't happen. I can't have soojung to snatch amber away like this. By the way I look at soojung win she's hospitalised she only smile and talk more when amber is around. I know soojung still have feelings for my boyfriend. Even when she's with jongsuk she doesn't seems to feel connected with him. She doesn't initial anything.