20

Tough love

                      Chapter 20

"Dear mum and dad, mr and mrs Jung , I've something important to announce." Amber said in front of the whole Liu and Jung family during a dinner gathering. 

"No please no don't tell me they're together or they want to get married. Please don't." Krystal mentally thought 

Jessica stood up and intertwined her hand with amber's. 
"I'm dating amber now" she smiled shyly but I can see her being proud.
"Wooh my lil dino, grow up huh now have a girlfriend " mr Liu teased his son. 
"Aww Jessie now you're finally a lady huh?" Mrs Jung daughter. 
"Oh bro I'm so proud of you! " donghae brofisted with amber. 

"I can't believe what I've just heard. What? They're dating now? Gosh no no it must be a dream. A nightmare." -krystal - 

Throughout the dinner I didn't say much, I had to pretend to be happy for them. But the truth is how can I be happy when my ex is with my sister? Oh gosh krystal just see how ed up is your life right now.

Amber has been really avoiding me at times even through in school he doesn't shows the distance he placed. In the past we used to go school together and come back home together but now he's either too early for school if not he will stay back to play basketball or hang out with his friends till late at night just nice before dinner time.

"Soojung ah! Come down for breakfast!" Mrs Jung shouted. 
"Argh.. I'm coming down in a whole mum! " krystal groaned and pull herself up from bed.
 "Since it's a Saturday there's no school why not just let me sleep abit more mum"
Krystal restlessly walked to the dinning room and her parents were there. Mr Jung was having his usual coffee while reading his newspaper and his mum munching on some toast. Krystal noticed her sister isn't down for breakfast yet. 
"Mum, where's unnie? Is she still sleeping? " it's a usual sight of mission her on the dinning table for breakfast since Jessica really likes to sleep alot. 
Mrs Jung chuckled and said "oh your sis isn't in her room "
"What she's not? Isn't Saturday her usual sleep off day?" Krystal frowned still wondering why her mum chuckled. 

"She wake up early to ask me help her make breakfast for her and amber. She's probably enjoying her breakfast date with amber at the Liu's house now." Her mum smiled sweetly.

After hearing what her mum told her, krystal wasn't in a mood to do anything. 
She had only a few bites of her breakfast and head to her room. She opened her balcony and heard laughters outside. 
Her balcony was able to see the liu's house garden and pool. 
She hid at one corner of the balcony so with the pots of plants blocking her. She see amber and Jessica enjoyin their breakfast at the garden laughing and talking. It obviously hurts her but she just couldn't take her eyes off amber because she miss him. Since she hasn't been able to see him even in school.