16

Tough love

Krystal Pov

oh god... Just look at my Llama drinking his milktea. Why is he drinking so happily and smiling ear to ear towards Jessica? I guess he really like milktea alot huh.

Alright take note:Amber loves Milktea.

"Krys! Do you want some milktea?"Amber sipped a mouth and then push the cup of milktea towards me and smiled with his usual dorky smile. Gosh so cute my Llama, I want to pinch your cheeks so much

"Thanks Amber" I smiled awkwardly trying to hide my happiness to prevent Jessica from suspecting something fishy is going on with her crush and her sister. 

 

Jessica Pov

Oh god...Did you just see how amber responded??! ARGH he's such a cutie pie!! Guess he really like milktea that much huh. Maybe I should invite him for more milktea dates and improve our relationship. He will be mine, hopefully.

 

NEXT DAY

Amber POV

School lesson has been really boring as hell. Thank god I'm quite clever enough to do the surprised quiz given by our evil lectuer. Gosh I hate him so much. 

"Attention all basketball players, there will be no training this afternoon please take note"

All the basketball players in my class were cheering madly. I'm happy to get a day off and rest from all the intensive trainings. "Hmm..maybe I should ask krystal whether she want to grab some lunch and icecream." I smirk at such a good plan of mine. 

*BEEP* 

I unlocked my phone and I received a text from Jessica noona. 

From: Jess Noona

Hey Am,are you free after school?

There's this very nice milktea shop recommended by my friends.

Wanna go try it together?:) 

 

Woohhh did Jess Noona just said milktea?! I'm so going to drink that.

To: Jess Noona

Really noona?! Yah, I'm ON for it! See you after school, 130pm!

 

Amber totally forgotten about krystal after Jessica mentioned milktea. 

"hmm.. Since there's no training for basketball players today means I can spend some quality time with my llama" krystal thought to herslf after hearing the school announcement.

After school

Krystal rushed towards amber's class to find her boyfriend but amber isn't in class anymore.

"Hey kris, you know where's amber?" krystal approached amber's best buddy.

"Oh. He just left the class, leaving school." kris replied.

I should go chase and see whether he is still near school.

Krystal ran out to the school gate only to find one fimiliar car. She knew the car plate, car colour, car brand and obviously the car's owner. HER OWN SISTER.

Amber opened the front passenger seat and smiled dorky to Jessica while Jessica smiled back sweetly to amber. And with that, they drove off further and further away.

"Why is my llama with Unnie?! Are they going on a date? Is amber planning to cheat on me?" so many questions popped out of krystal's mind. She was so hurt by what she saw and the fact that her own sister also has interest in her boyfriend made things even worst. She was really heart broken.

*Ring* Krystal's phone rang and she checked the caller, it was donghae oppa.

Donghae asked krystal whether they could have lunch together. Krystal didn't reject him this time. She agreed and she thought it was alright for her to revenge on amber. She thought amber was cheating on her with her own sister. She was so hurt by the fact that she was with her own eyes. She agreed to the lunch date with donghae oppa.