First kiss

Tough love

Amber Pov

"Amber Liu, why are you trying to get closer to krystal? Are you interested in her?"

That's why I decided to ask krystal whether she wanna walk home together. I just want to know more things about her and get closer.

 

Krystal Pov

Did I heard the wrong thing? Amber ask me whether I wanna go home together. Gosh of course I nodded

We were walking very close side by side and sometimes our shoulders will touch. Everytime our shoulders touched, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I kept stealing glances at him, his beautiful eyes, kissable lips and perfect jaw lines. I want to make him mine.

I like that we wasn't really awkward at all. He always got this thing in him that can make me the ice princess melt and stop being icy. We always have funny nonsensical conversations, he always have his trademark dorky actions that made my day. At the end of the day, I just want to make him mine. Seems like my life will have a missing part without him inside. He treated me my favourite mango icecream. There's ice cream on my lips and he used his thumb and wipe it off for me. 

"You dirty girl" He chuckled after wiping it off for me. 

Then he pat my head while smiling. "T-thankss" I sutterred.

 

Amber Pov

Yes, krystal is really cute. I even gave her a nickname name, Princess. She liked it and she want me to call her that everyrtime I see her. I kept staring at her y lips while she was having her ice cream. Unknowingly, I leaned closer and use my thumb to wipe off the stain on her lips. And I guess she was shocked by me.

We reached our house outside, I wished that our house would be further away from school so that we can spend more time together. The time I get to spend with her alone is too short. We stood in front of our houses and just stare straight at each other's eyes. Suddenly, her lips smashed into mine, I stiffened up slightly. She pulled me closer by holding to my back of the neck and she caressed my cheeks. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. After that she broke the kiss and quickly dash into her house. 

I just smirked at her panicking being so shy. I shouted bye to her and she waved and quickly shut the door.

 

Krystal Pov

Yes, I can't stand how handsome and attractive he is right now. The way he talks and the way his lips move. We stood in front of our houses for quite sometime. I can't resist anymore. I lean forward and kiss him, I felt he stiffen up and he didn't return the kiss back and just stood straight there. I broke the kiss and dash forward to my house. I was afraid that he didn't like me the way I do. 

I lied on my bed restlessly, "Jung soo Jung, why are you so reckless?" i'm scared because of this, he might not want to be my friend anymore. I sigh and regretted what I did just now. I enjoyed the kiss because I get to feel his lips but what if he avoid me now and reject me?

*Beep!* It was a text from Amber. I quickly stood up and sat on my bed.

From:Amber

"Princess, why did you run away after kissing me?That's rude you know. Thanks for the kiss"

 

Amber sure know how to make my heart race like mad. 

To: Amber

"I'm sorry. I thought you didn't want it."

I waited and wait but there's still no reply.