Getting together

Tough love

 

Krystal and amber still leaning against each other's forehead after the long passionate kiss. 
Amber closed his eyes and gave a long sigh and say "krys, I love you too. Will you be willing to be my girlfriend? Let me protect you? Let me be by you side?" 
"Yes. Yes yes! I love too amber" krystal replied and wrapped her arms around amber's neck while her head leaning on his chest listening to his heart beat. 
"B-but krystal. Can we keep this matter between ourselves first? I want to keep things low. Hopefully hyung will slowly fade his feelings for you." 
"Am baby, you afraid that he know now he wouldn't be able to take it?" She pulled away from his chest looking at her boyfriend.
Amber nodded. 
"Well since you requested. I will but please make it fast. I just doesn't want to hide the fact. I want to be able to hold, hug and kiss you in public." She pouted. 
"Yes we can just not in front of our families." Amber gave a weak smile back even through it wasn't lifting Krystal's mood up much. 
"Baby, you're right. I need to consider unnie's feelings too."
"Krys? It's getting late. There's school tomorrow. Still not going back to your house to rest?" Amber broke the hug. 
"Can I go back later? I just want to cuddle with you right now at the sofa."
"Alright. For a while promise? I don't want my girlfriend to get tired for class tomorrow." Amber tighten the hug between trying to close the gaps in between.