18

Tough love

 

                     Chapter 18
 
 
"Why krystal haven't been replying my texts? Maybe she's just busy with her school work and student leader stuffs." 
 
"Hey krys!" Amber shouted as he just left his house. He saw krystal locking the door leaving for school too. He walked towards krystal. Krystal's eyes seems to be very tired with eyebags under it.
 "Hey krys, morning!" Amber said cheerily to his girlfriend. 
"Morning " krystal replied in a monotone way. 
Amber just took her hands and walks along with her but krystal didn't tighten her hold. Amber began to think what exactly happened to his girlfriend why is krystal treating him so cold. 
"Hey krys, you alright?" Amber couldn't take the coldness he walked in front to face krystal with his both hands gripping on Krystal's shoulders. Krystal looked down at the floor and her eyes starts to swell up with tears. 
"Am... Lets break up." Krystal still looking down. 
"Wha what? Why?" Amber became confused. He thought they just got together and now krystal is asking for a break up. 
 The true fact is she thinks Amber's cheating on her with her sis and amber will leave her one day. So she rather be the one to break up with him then him initiating it.  
Krystal looked up with anger in her face as soon as she thought amber with Jessica. 
Krystal slapped amber hard across his face in his cheek. Amber was shocked he held his reddened cheek. "I hate you. I don't want to be with you anymore get it stupid?" She shouted
"But krys, what did I do to make you hate me?" Amber asked 
"I prefer donghae oppa more." Krystal retorted. 
"What?!" Amber shouted.
"Yes. I'm sick of you flirting around and being so dense and stupid. Get it?" 
Amber kept silent. He's hurt by the fact that krystal his lover now prefers his own hyung than him. 
"Alright. I get it. Hyung is forever better than me."
"Amber, please say you want me to stay. Say you still love me."krystal mentally thought hoping that amber would give a fight to gain back her. 
"Alright. Stay happy with hyung. He's a good guy." Amber smiled faintly with his hand out for a shake.
Krystal didn't bother to shake his hand and slapped his hand away. "Just get out of my sight." Anger was winning her. 
 
Days as passed, amber has been distancing himself from krystal. Krystal was really hurt. She realized that she still loves amber but she just couldn't let lose of her own pride, Jung 's pride. 
She saw how girls flirts around amber and as usual amber is always friendly and kind to anyone around him. Then she walked pass amber, amber doesn't bother to even look at her as if treating her like air. 
 
Jessica realized that amber and krystal hasn't been their usual self. She thought maybe they had a friendly quarrel in school or something. She decided to go up to Krystal's room to have a heart to heart talk. 
"Hey krys, you free to have a talk?" 
Krystal was sitting on her bed reading some fashion magazine. 
"Sure unnie. What do you want to talk about?" Krystal put away her magazine. 
"It's about you. Why are you so not yourself recently? You seems so restless and amber. You didn't talk to him at all." Jessica asked
"Oh. It's nothing we just had a small quarrel with our friends." Krystal lied hoping that she can just skipped the topic about amber. 
Jessica smiled and thinks since it's just a friendly quarrel then everything will be alright. She smiled and thought about amber. 
"Unnie, why are you smiling out of sudden?" 
"Oh it's nothing. Soojung, I think I should tell you something which I have been hiding from our parents and you." 
"Unnie what is it?" 
"Soojung, actually amber is really a nice guy. He saved me from something." Jessica continued telling her the whole story. 
Krystal was shocked and she zoned out. She realized that amber is just protecting and caring for Jessica not in loved with her. Now she felt stupid for breaking up with amber. When amber didn't even do anything wrong. 
"Soojung, are you alright?" Jessica noticed her sis has been zoning out not replying or reacting to anything after her story.
"Unnie, why did you tell me just now only?!" Krystal shouted. 
"Did you know I broke up with amber because I thought he loved you and you loved him?!! I still thought he cheated on me when I saw you two hugging an you giving her a kiss." Krystal shouted. 
"What?! You and amber? Since when you two dated?" Jessica retorted 
Krystal now crying hard couldn't believe how stupid she was to let go of amber. And amber didn't bother to explain anything. 
Jessica tried to calm her down. "Krys, you still can get him back" 
"No unnie. You don't understand. I thought him I prefer donghae oppa than him and told him to get out of my sight!" Krystal sob even harder. 
"What?!!" Jessica stood up and couldn't believe that her sis actually said such hurtful words to amber.
"What the hell are you thinking? Why did you treat him like this?" Jessica shouted. She can't stand how her sis treated amber. She knew amber would get even more hurt because he was being compared with his brother. 
No one like being compared to their own siblings. 
"Unnie, how? Help me please" krystal cried badly.
"I can't help you. You know I loved amber and I still do. I'm gonna make him mine" Jessica said calmly. 
"Unnie please don't do this. Amber is mine" krystal shouted 
"No. He isn't yours anymore. You doubted his love for you claiming that he cheated on you. What the is wrong with you?" Jessica couldn't stand it. She turn her head walking out of her room.