14

Tough love

 

Text message to babydino:
Baby, can I see you after school? I miss you :(
 
5mins later 
 
Text message to babydino:
Baby, I wanna see your face. Where are you?! 
 
20mins later 
 
Text message to babydino:
Baby, please reply back asap! 
 
I was in the midst of my cheerleading practice. I am very committed to cheerleading and as a captain I need to give in my all.  I wasn't able to focus much. All I want to do right now is see my dorky boyfriend. I'm starting to become very clingy right now. Why isn't he replying?! Even through he's having his basketball training but doesn't he checks his phone during break time? This is so annoying. I want to go home together with him. 
*beep!* I quickly grabbed my phone. 
 
Text message from babydino:
Sorry baby wasn't with my phone earlier on. I end at 6? Miss you too..
 
I replied back "alright baby I end at 530 I will wait for you at the benches nearby. Muaks"
 
Instantly I received a short but sweet text from him." Hehe alright love. Can't wait to see you cutie pie"
 
530pm. Finally practice is over. I'm so tired from lessons in the morning and practices in the afternoon. Can't wait to see my baby. I walked into the girls changing room. It was filled with cheerleaders it. I went into one showering room and I heard a conversation between 2 junior cheerleaders.
"Hey, after washing up you want to go watch the basketball training? "
"Oh yes I don't mind. I want to see them. They're all so handsome!"
"Yes yes! Oh you know what. Amber's the most handsome out of all of them. How I wish I can be his girlfriend. "
"Isn't amber still single? We still have chance!"
 
What the hell is wrong with both my juniors. Aish, I really need to give every fangirl of amber Liu a warning. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND CALLED KRYSTAL JUNG. No one should mess with my property, my amber. I quickly washed myself up and catch up with my juniors to the basketball court.  
My juniors was shocked to see me being friendly approaching them. It was a rare sight from their ice captain aka ice princess in the school. We settled in one of the benches nearer to the court. To catch a better look at the basketball training. My baby was usual was training very hard. Focusing on every single drills with his teammates. Shouting instructions and motivating one another. I just fell for him again as I looked at his focused face doing what he felt was his passion. All along he was a dorky person who likes to do silly stuffs an joke around but it was the first time I ever seen my boyfriend being so serious in doing something. I was mesmerized by it. 
Both of my juniors was being really annoying. They kept having theirs eyes on my baby. Mouth opened wide, drooling all over like an hungry animal targeting their prey. 
Finally the basketball training was over. Amber went to his bag to grab this towel and water bottle. He was sitting down wiping his sweat on his face and his hair. He looked up and finally he noticed me. He smiled and grabbed all his stuffs and threw it into his bag and walked towards the bench I was sitting on. 
"Oh my amber is coming towards our direction!!" One of my idiot junior screamed. I rolled my eyes. I decide to tease and scare my juniors. Since they didn't know amber was my boyfriend. 
"Hi baby! How's your training love?" I took his towel from his hand and start wiping his sweaty face. 
"It was fine baby. can we go grab a drink first? I'm really thirsty!"he smiled back in return.
"Here! I brought you a can of cold 100plus" I knew it needed some cold drink after his intensive training. 
"Thanks alot baby. You know exactly what I need!!" He lean forward and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 
I looked from the corner of my eyes. My juniors was shocked by what amber just did. 
"Krystal, amber is your boyfriend?" They asked while still in their shocked minds.
I just simply nodded "yup he's my boyfriend." And smirked back at them.  They quickly took their belongings and bow and bid goodbye. 
(Told you already. Amber Liu is mine. Krystal 's) . 
I waited for awhile for amber to wash up and with his new clean fresh set of clothes. We walked out of school, interlinking our hands, giving each other some peeks on the lips and cheeks,  enjoying the short walk back home together. 
*beep* amber fishing out his phone from his pocket with his another free hand. 
Text message from mum:
Am, come back fast we're having a small barbeque feast with the jung's.
 
At the same time I received a call from mum. She told me to be back home soon for a small gathering with the liu's. 
 
"Baby, guess we're having dinner together with our families." I was happy with the thought of having dinner together. It will be our first dinner together after being together. I can't wait to just spend more time with him. 
 
After we reached our house, we separated to get changed to our comfortable clothes. It was still early and the bbq will be held at amber's house. I called him and told him I'm coming over first. 
"Mum dad, I'm going over to Am's house first! See you there later!" 
I knocked the door and it was mrs liu. "Hey krys, you're early. Came here to find amber?"
"Yes mrs Liu " I bow to greet her politely. 
"Oh he's upstairs in his room." She winked and me before she turn away to give her attention to preparing the meat for bbq. (Why is mrs Liu winking? Is she hinting something?)
 
I knocked a few times but no one response. I turned the knob. Oh my stupid boyfriend playing his play station with the audio sound effect on to it's max. I sat down next to him and wrap my arms on his waist watching his game. I just like to sit there hugging him and just watch him do his things. He will constantly give me pecks on my forehead, cheeks and lips during break time of the game. 
"Baby, it's 8 already I think donghae oppa and Jessica unnie is back. Bbq party is starting soon. I'm hungry" I pouted. Hoping that he would give me all his attention instead of the game. 
"Alright lets go downstairs and start the bbq"