21

Tough love

 

                       Chapter 21
 
 
Krystal was alone resting outside the liu's backyard poolside lying down looking at the stars at night after their Liu and Jung dinner gathering together. 
She doesn't feels good after seeing amber and Jessica being so lovely dovery. Amber was spooning Jessica mouth by mouth. Everyone were all happy for them but expect krystal. She quickly ate her dinner and gave an excuse to come out to take a breathe. She couldn't take any more seconds to see her sister and her ex.
After a few minutes, she heard two people talking to one another on the another end of the pool whom obviously didn't know that krystal was lying on the grass at one darker corner. 
 
"Am, what am I suppose to do?" 
Krystal realized it was donghae talking to amber. 
 
"Hyung, what you mean? I've let you have krystal. So stop asking me stupid questions." Amber retorted. 
 
"I really want a yes from krystal this time. Teach me how" 
 
"You want to ask me how? When she's the person I loved the most. Are you hell crazy hyung?!" Amber shouted. 
 
"Please amber please " donghae begged amber. 
 
"Hyung, you told me to be with Jessica and I did. I gave up krystal for you. Now you want me to teach you how to court her? What the hell hyung? Don't you know this will hurt me even more?! It's like adding salt to my deep bleeding wound." 
 
Krystal gasped and tried not to move a sound after hearing their conversation. Then she realized that amber still loves her just like how much she did. Amber gave up on their relationship all because of his hyung. A tear fell from her eye. Thinking about how terrible amber might have gone through. He sacrificed all his happiness just for his hyung. 
 
Krystal on the another hand was angry with donghae. Why did donghae became this selfish asking his own little brother to sacrifice his own relationship to trade for his happiness. 
 
"Please amber I only loved krystal. No one else had every let me felt this way.." Donghae begged again trying to change amber's mind to help him. 
 
Amber gave a sigh and about to reply to him then his cellphone rang. 
He looked at the ID caller "Jessica" 
"It's Jessica let me pick up first" amber told donghae. 
"Hello? Yes baby?" 
"Ah.. Okokay I'm with hyung at the backyard we will be coming in right now. " 
 
"Hyung, lets go back first. Mum and Jess made dessert for us.."  
The Liu brothers head back into the house. They didn't realized that their whole conversation was being heard clearly by krystal, the main topic.
 
Krystal came into the house abit later to prevent the brothers from nothing anything. Amber was stealing glance at krystal when Jessica was in the kitchen spooning the desserts into bowls for everyone. Krystal turn to look at amber but amber quickly looked down at his rubric cube. 
 
Krystal POV 
 
"Hey baby look what I've got for you!" Jessica said while coming out of the kitchen holding a large cup of amber's favourite milktea. 
Amber turned and gave a dork smile once he sees Jessica holding on this favourite drink. 
"Am, look I've requested your favourite shop for more glass jelly in your topping!" Jessica pointed out. 
"Oh god jess! Thanks!!!" Amber said happily.
"Just thanks?" Jessica frowned 
"Oh okay what you want? I will buy for you" amber smiled and patt on Jessica's head. 
"THIS!" Jessica pointed her lips. (What? So you want my amber to kiss your lips sis?!)
 
"Huh?... Lipstick?" Amber tiled his head and state at her lips.  (Why is amber always this dense?! Stupid llama she obviously wants you to kiss her)
 
Jessica wrapped her arms on amber pulling him closer to her. I need to stop this right now. No way can they kiss in front of me. 
"Ah!" I spilled the hot dessert on my hand. Damn it I thought it wouldn't be that hot since I placed it on the table for a while. 
 
Jessica's eyes closed while waiting for amber to lean even more to kiss her first. Amber turned to see krystal who just shouted. He unwrapped Jessica's arms and ran forward to krystal. 
 
Amber looked at Krystal's hand and didn't say nothing but pull her up and brought her to the kitchen. Amber the tap and let running water run through Krystal's injured hand. After letting it running for a few minutes, Jessica came back with first aid kit. Amber brought krystal to sit down and he sat beside her and pull her hand out. He then opened the first aid kit and took the burnt cream. 
"Krys, it will hurt alittle okay?" Amber said with a worried face. 
Krystal bite her lips and nodded. 
Amber gently spread the cream around the area where she got burnt. 
 
"Argh how can I be so stupid to use this method to stop them from kissing. God damn it, my hand hurts!" Without knowingly Krystal's eyes started to tear. 
"Hey hey don't cry. It's gonna be okay." Amber pull krystal forward and let her head rest on his chest while he her hair. Krystal tugging amber's shirt gently, she doesn't want to let go. Jessica didn't get to see all this since she went to kept the first aid box. 
 
There's silence and only sobbing from krystal could be heard. Amber decided to break the hug since he was afraid that Jessica might come back soon and see this. Amber didn't want to spoil the relationship between Jessica and krystal. Since he know that Jessica has been a very scary girlfriend and a possessive one. 
There has been lots of incidents ever since they got together. Amber had a lot of fangirls in school. There has been once where Jessica was waiting for amber in the school carpark, amber was approaching Jessica and a few of amber's fangirls decided to flirt with him and gave him love letters. Jessica came over and clinched on his arm and gave them her signature trademark icy glares. 
He knew that krystal was somewhat on the similar path as Jessica. If not just equally possessive and jealous. Amber pull away from their hug but krystal still tugging tightly on his shirt. 
"Am, I'm really sorry. Please.. Please don't leave me please.." She started sobbing again. Her head was placed on amber chest which she can clearly hear his heartbeat. It was like a romantic rhythm to her. 
Amber her hair and said "no worries krys. You're Jessica's sister. I would treat you like my own sis." Amber decided to reply in the wrong direction even through he knew what exactly krystal was trying to say. He tried to avoid and remain calm. If not all his effort and distance he had built will come crashing down. 
Krystal heard what amber said and she felt really hurt that amber wanted to treat her like a sister not a lover instead. She knew that amber was pretending all along. She pushed herself and she's not planning to give up on getting him back to her. All because she still have faith and belief that amber still loves her after she heard the conversation between amber and donghae. 
"No I don't want to be your sister. All I want is your heart as a lover." Krystal whispered loud enough for amber to hear. 
She could hear amber's heart beat even faster. This proved to her that amber still loves her deeply because the heart can never lie. 
Amber tried to calm his heart down because he knew krystal could hear his heart beat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Krys, I'm in a relationship with your sister. I'm sorry.."