Problem

Tough love

Amber POV 

I was Lying on my bed while texting krystal. I'm really happy that she kissed me. Maybe she likes me the way I like her? 

Suddenly my door opened and donghae hyung walked in. 

"Hey amber"

"hey hyung, what's up?" I pulled myself off my bed. Sitting on my chair.  

He took another extra chair and sat beside me. 

"Amber, I think I need help. I'm in love!!"

"Hahahhahaa, hyung the bookworm in love? Wooh who is the lucky girl?" I was still laughing. Can't believe that he's in love. No girls managed to attract his attention and his heart since young. It must be first first love. 

"I-it's krystal..." He stuttered. 

I can't believe it. I slowly absorbing the name he just said. K R Y S T A L? I was totally lost in thought for a moment. 

"Amber... Amber. Hey am " he was waving his hand in front of me. 

"Uh er.. Yeah?" I broke my lost of thought and looked back at him. 

"Amber, I know you're quite close with krystal right? Since both of you studied the same school. Can you help hyung ?" He pleaded me with his puppy eyes. 

"Yeah... Sure." I have him a faint smile. 

Our conversation has ended and he left my room. I laid back on my bed. oh gosh. So hyung likes krystal? Not Jessica? I think it's better to distance myself from krystal then. I shouldn't fall for her. My brother is more important than love. He's always the my pillar of hope. He always stands for me and help me no matter what happened. And now krystal is his first love, I shouldn't fall for krystal. It's still early, I can pull myself up and not fall into this deep hole. Yes, I'm gonna help hyung with krystal. 

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and I was half way typing the text to krystal. I deleted the words I want to say. I guess I shouldn't text her anymore. It's better to distance myself to her....