Know more about him

Tough love

Outside the Liu's swimming pool area

A chiwawa was running towards amber who was still smoking his cigg kicking the water which he dipped his legs in. " hey jack jack! You scared me. You cheeky monster!" He yell and smiled back. The dog was cuddling on his lap. Amber squashing water on his dog. He was busying playing with his dog. Lots of laughter from him can be heard from donghae and the Jung sisters.

" Girls, wanna play a prank on amber?" He raised his brows with a cheeky smile 

the Jung sisters smiled and nodded.

"lets go push him down the pool and make my bro wet" 

sneakily the three of them were already behind amber who had no clue what they are gonna do. As he was still busy focusing on jack jack. 

"1..2...3!" All three raised their legs and kick him on the back. He lost his balanced and he's ring pushed into the pool. 

"Donghae! Why you did that! I just bathed you know!" He start splashing water at his bro. His bro tried douching it and stick out his tongue "Merong!" The Jung sister were just laughing their off watching the Liu brothers. They play just like 5 year old kids.

"how adorable is he" they both smiling ear to ear at amber who is having lots of fun.

the Liu brothers decided to give a tour to the Jung sisters. Both the jungs are also curious of how guy's room will be like.  Donghae lead them to his room first while amber go back to his room to wash up first. 

"Welcome to my room " donghae open his door for the two ladies. Both of them were shocked at how big is his room. "Oppa, your room is so neat! Nearer than mine" krystal exclaimed. 

Donghae's room has everything arranged neatly and he was a corner where they are bookshelves with books arranged neatly filling everything up behind his desk. His desk has only a laptop and some pile of papers. It's just a simple room with a queen size bed, desk and bookshelves.

"sorry there's nothing much in my room. I think amber is done bathing. Lets tour his room" donghae blushed and rub his back of his neck. 

Both the Jung sisters can't wait to tour their crush a room. As they head to his room amber came out of his room with a towel still ruffling his wet hair. " haha how's my boring brother's room? Welcome to my room!" He open the door and let them in.

the girls was shocked at how much stuffs are in his room. Theirs a small mini corner with a small couch, beanie bags and a coffee table with a big screen tv and his Xbox play station is there. He has a mini bookshelf too but there wasn't alot of books but instead it's filled with caps. Many different types of caps. There's a queen size bed too and a desk which is similar to donghae's room. 

"Hmm. So amber is a cap lover. Now I know what to give him for his birthday next time." She grinned at the thought of her celebrating his birthday. 

"Since there's still time you all wanna play some games? Lets challenge!!" He ran over and settle down on the couch. Everyone nodded and start playing. Donghae picked krystal as his partner and Jessica is teamed up with amber. 

"Sigh.. How I wish it was me to team with amber. Unnie is so lucky!" Krystal just smile weakly at the both of them. She feel so jealous. Both Jess and amber were having lots of fun. Jess just kept smiling non stop. Meanwhile, it was awkward between donghae and krystal. Donghae was trying his best to break the awkwardness between him and krystal. But krystal just simply didn't really keep up with their conversation.  

"I think I really like krystal. Since amber is quite close to krystal and they are around the same age. I should ask amber to help me to get along with krystal too." He grinned at the thought of krystal. " I'm gonna make her mine."

but his thought wad cut off but krystal. "Hae oppa, lets play too" she pulled his hand. Donghae was blushing red because krystal did a small skinship. He believed that krystal also do have some interest in him. 

He think that krystal and him can be a couple while Jess and amber can be one too. He just keep smiling at all his thoughts.