Distance II

Tough love

Amber Pov

"Amber, why are you so quiet? Are you alright?" hyung was driving and look over to me for a short while.

"Yes, I'm fine just alittle too tired" I gave him a faint smile. I didn't even bother to look back to see krystal. I need to resist the temptation to look at her if not I might fall even deeper for her and things would get even more out of hand. 

Finally we reached the school. Both krystal and me bid goodbye to hyung and walked together heading to our first lesson. Sgh, why my first class was together with her. We walked quietly side by side from the carpark to our class. 

"Hey Amber!" Suddenly someone backhugged me from behind with her chin on my shoulder. Oh it was Suzy. 

Suzy has recently confessed her feelings for me since I came to this school but I haven't gave her a reply yet whether to be her boyfriend but everyone in school seems to know that she has been chasing me. She's really a pretty, sweet and popular girl. She always receives love letters and reject every single guy. I don't even know why she even like me. There's alot of other guys who are better than me who seek for her attention. 

"Suzy, want to grab some drinks together?I'm thirsty" I found a chance to escape from being alone with Krystal thanks to Suzy. 

"Sure Sure! Let's go!" she linked her arm around my arm and smiled happily

"Hey uhmm Krystal, see you back in class, bye!" I didn't even bother to look into her eyes and quickly head to the canteen together with Suzy. 

 

Krystal Pov

I felt like knives stabbed constantly into my heart. It hurts to see Amber avoiding me, It was really obvious. At first in the morning in the car, he was already ignoring me like pushing me to his hyung. I really hate it. I know Donghae hyung seems to like me because he has been texting me and asking me whether I can  go out with him but I've been rejecting giving excuses like I'm busy with school work. I only agreed to sit in his car because he said he was sending amber to school too. I just wanted to see amber and be with him all the time. Krystal Jung, you're a strong girl. Amber sooner or later will be yours. Yes, yours. I told myself trying to hold back my eyes.