Confession

Tough love

"noona, you've sauce on your face." 
"here?" Jessica took a tissue trying to wipe it off. 
"no no.. Let me help you." amber took the tissue away from her and lean forward gently wiping the dirty area on her face. The small action made Jessica blushed madly, she quickly looked down to her food trying to hide her redness.  
Meanwhile, amber treated it like it was normal for a man to help a lady. He's always being a dork but also a gentleman.
There wasn't silence or any form of awkwardness between amber and Jessica. Amber has always been a very happy go lucky and friendly guy that could just open up and start any conversation. Jessica was enjoying her lunch with amber a lot. Laughing along with amber over his jokes and retarded dorky actions.

In the mean time, Krystal was at home already. Even through after rejecting donghae. Donghae didn't gave up on her. He still constantly texting her while Krystal wasn't really interested in putting any effort to reply. Her whole mind was filled with the scene of amber with her sister in the car at the school carpark. 
(krystal's mind): 
"I'm really afraid that I might lose amber if he always goes out with Jessica unnie. I need to tell him my feelings first if not unnie might tell him first ." 
Text message to amber:
Hey am, are you free tonight? I need to talk to you. At your house? -krys-

Text message from amber:
Ehh sure? Hmm after dinner?-amber-

Krystal wasn't really paying attention to her food. Instead she was just eating slowly bit by bit, spending most of her time playing with her food. She was worried about the confession to amber later on. What if amber doesn't like her the same? What if amber reject her and doesn't even want to be her friend anymore? 
It was time. This is it. She knocked the liu's door. "I'm coming" amber rushed towards to open the door. 
"hi amber" Krystal trying to show her best smile. 
"oh hey krys. Come in? Let's talk in my room?"
In Amber's room. 
"amber, I'm here to confess to you. I like .. No scratch that, I love you. Ever since the day you and your family came to live here. 
Your dorky smiles, your laughs, the way you are like a gentleman to everyone. I was attracted to all of those. Amber, I really really like you." 

Amber was totally shocked with krystal's sudden confession. He needed time to absorb what had just happened. He wasn't prepared for all these to come straight at him. Krystal waited and waited looking at his expressionless face waiting for a response. She then sighed. "amber, I know maybe you don't feel the way I feel for you. Maybe you like Jessica unnie more. I'm here just to let you know how I felt about you. There's no pressure. I don't need any answer. I know it's just a one sided love." I looked down tryin to hide my teary eyes. I turn away from him ad walked towards the door.
Amber rushed toward and pulled krystal's hand and force her to turn around. "hey you haven't given me a chance to say anything yet. The truth is i like you too. I want to return the feelings too but I know donghae hyung likes you.  That's the reason why I'm avoiding you." amber looked down. 
"hey look at me." Krystal pull his chin to force him to look at her." I don't care whether donghae oppa likes me anot. I just want to be with you. I love you amber. No one else." Krystal showing a comforting smile. Trying to convince amber that it's alright. 
"but I need to care for hyung's feelings you kn.." Krystal lean forward to Amber's lips and kissed him hungrily. Amber was shocked but he slowly return the kiss and wrapped his arms around krystal's waist. Krystal tighten and pulled her wrapped arms around Amber's neck. After few minutes, they pulled out for oxygen while their foreheads leaning against each other. 
"amber please can you be selfish for once? For me? And for you? Even if I'm not going to be with you I wouldn't be with donghae oppa too."