Learn to fall in love

Tough love

 

                    Chapter 19
 
"Am, I'm really sorry for all the hurtful words I've said to you. I didn't mean it." Krystal was talking to amber at the school garden 
"It's alright. What has been said has already been done." Amber said back in a cold tone
 
"No.. I-I thought you cheated on me with my sister." Krystal began to sob.
 
"What?" Amber couldn't believe her. How can krystal doubt his love.
 
"I'm sorry am. I still love you. " 
 
"No. What I'm confused why are you saying all this now?" 
 
"I'm sorry. I really am. Can you please come back? Let us patch back together."
 
"I'm over you already. I know you love hyung. So please stop all this rubbish." Amber still hurt and he really want to get over krystal. 
 
"No amber. You misunderstood. I don't like him. I lied." 
 
"No. I don't want my hyung to get hurt. In his eyes he only have you and only you. "Lets end this conversation. There's no point talking about this."
 
Amber began to walk away but krystal gripped his shirt 
"Am, please don't leave." 
 
"Krys, it's over. Get over it there's no more us. I promise I wouldn't hate you alright?" Amber wiped her tears and pat her head
 
"But Am..I.." Shh it's alright now krys. Don't change anything right now. Everything is fine. 
 
It has been one month since the talk between them. Krystal still thinks about amber all the time she still blames herself for everything that happened. Krystal and Jessica 's relationship hasn't been like before where they will talk about everything and anything. Jessica has been making moves to get closer to amber. Donghae has been doing it to krystal too. To amber he just want to put down everything, the relationship with krystal. He wants everyone to be happy. His logic is if he falls for Jessica and krystal donghae being together will be a great idea. As compared to him with krystal, hurting the other two parties. He want his hyung to receive happiness. Cause he deserves it. 
Jessica has been asking amber for dates recently. She appears in their school carpark all the time to wait for amber to end school. 
 
"Hey it's that your sis?" Sulli and krystal walking around the school. 
Both of them greeted Jessica. "Hi krys, how's school?" 
"Hi unnie, I just ended I'm going for my student leader meeting now with sull." 
"Jessica unnie, why are you always in school?" Sulli asked 
"I'm waiting for amber." Jessica say to sulli without facing krystal. She knew her sis would get hurt and she doesn't want to weaken herself to give up on amber. 
"Oh hi Jess! Oh hi sull hi krystal!" Amber greeted.
"Am, you're sweating profusely!" Jessica took out a piece of tissue and start wiping amber's face.
"Hah. It's hot today!" Amber grinned back and said thanks. 
"I've your shirt in my car. The one you lend it to me remember? Change it later!" Jessica replied. 
 
Krystal felt so sour seeing how close her ex is with her sis but she can't do anything. She knows that amber doesn't want anything to change. Amber just kept pushing her to donghae.
 
After finish wiping his sweat, Jessica said "am, ready to go for some ice milktea?" 
"Yes yes lets go!" He replied excitedly.
Even through it's Jessica whom will be driving, amber being a gentleman still opens the driver seat door for her."here you go princess!" 
 
Krystal felt as if knifes poking thru her. Princess? It was what amber used to call her when they were still a couple. She was holding back her tears. Sulli just pat on Krystal's shoulder knowing how much her bestfriend has gone through.
 
Amber knows krystal is hurt but he need to act like this. Distancing himself from her and trying to stop loving her all because of donghae. 
He's mind just kept repeating the words his hyung said to him.
 
 
 
"Am, please give me soojung."
 
 
Jessica has been with amber throughout the whole journey of his pain after krystal broke up with him. 
 
"Am, please give me a chance to make you happy" Jessica confessed to amber after seeing how amber cried and suffered from krystal and his hyung. 
 
"What?" Amber looked confused. 
 
"Am, I love you. Please give me a chance." She looked deep into his eyes. 
 
"Amber?"  Jessica called as he didn't replied anything and the silence is killing her inside.
 
"Please make me fall in love for you." Amber said. 
 
"Thanks amber thank you" Jessica cried and hugged amber tightly. 
 
"Jess? Why are you crying?" 
 
"Tears of joy, am" Jessica tighten the hug
 
Yes I've decided to give up and stop my feelings for krystal. Being with krystal wouldn't make me feel happy, I know. I just can't stand seeing how disappointed my hyung will be. Another reason is I don't want to disappoint Jessica noona. She has been there throughout my lows, taking care of me advising me and supporting me through and I'm touched. Maybe this time it should be me being appreciative and start learning to return her feelings.