Distance III

Tough love

AMBER

"I'd cut up my heart for you to wear if you wanted it" 

I'm really sorry to distance myself from you but for the sake of hyung. I will do it. I can't stop stealing glances over at her.

Sigh, I know I really should stop these but just stealing glances would'nt hurt that much right? I can't focus during lesson. I just kept staring at her. Just even a single bit of action from her, I will notice all of that and to me, it's just beautiful. Mesmerizing.

The way she slightly move her strands of disturbing hair away from her face...

The way she use her hand to support her head on the table..

Amber, please please please.. stop thinking about her. you need to stop. I can't but i will try and I will move on eventually. In fact, there's nothing to move on about. We have never started before. I should treat Jessica noona better instead of krystal. Since both our families want us to marry to each other. Since hyung like krystal, I should choose Jessica noona. I know she has been treating me very well.

I should learn to accept her and maybe try to spend more time with her. Maybe she might be the right person in my life than krystal. 

 

JESSCIA

I know that donghae oppa likes krystal. Hopefully, amber likes me. I really really like him alot. Sigh, why am i older than him? I can't go to the same school as him. I'm really jealous of my sister. She gets to see amber everyday in school. I really want to spend more time with him, to know him even better. 

Text message: From Amber

Hi Jess noona, Amber here. Sorry to disturb you but I want to ask whether you're interested in hang out with me after my school ends. I know a good restaurant that sells nice cold noodles. Heard from hyung you like cold noodles.

 

My heart skipped a beat.. Did amber just asked me out?! 

 

TO amber

Hey Am. No worries you're not disturbing. ^^

I will fetch you after your class ends? I'm having school term break now

From amber

Ok noona, I will end at 130pm. See you outside my school 

 

I still have 2 more hours to prepare myself. Yes, I need to impress him on our first outing alone together. I quickly took a refreshing bath. I stood in front of my mirror, constantly asking myself.

What should i wear?

A dress? Skirt? I can't make up my mind... Argh, This is crazy.I remembered donghae oppa once told me that amber like girls who just wear simple casual clothes.

 

alright, i shall just wear a t shirt with my skinny jeans.