27

Tough love

Chapter 27

 
 
What am I suppose to do? 
 
Listen to my heart? Or listen to my mind? 
 
Never leave Jessica or get back with Krystal? 
 
I can't make a choice.. 
 
I know in my heart im still deeply in love with Krystal but my mind tells me not to break this relationship with Jessica. Jessica whom has always been there supporting me no matter what happened. I will feel guilty if I break a heart of such a lovably girl but my heart still ache for love from Krystal. 
 
 
 
Amber has been avoiding both the Jung sisters because he seems confused. He doesn't know what to do. 
 
 
 
After returning home from the hospital, Krystal isn't doing well. She always skips her meals, not even interacting with anyone. She barely comes out of her room. All day long she's just lying on her bed either sleeping or thinking of someone. 
 
Yes, that person in her mind. 
AMBER LIU.
 
 
 
 
She texted amber everyday almost every single hour when she's awake but amber always gives short reply like yes or no. If not he would take a very long time to reply. 
She knows amber has been kinda avoiding her. She hates it. It affects her lifestyle right now. She's not doing anything but she being lovesick. 
 
 
 
 
 
As for the older Jung. She's also receiving the avoiding treatment from her boyfriend, amber. 
Wait, is he still her boyfriend? They haven't broke up yet. 
 
 
Jessica knew amber was having a hard time. She knows. She didn't push amber and she just spend all he days going for lectures, doing thesis papers. 
 
 
She buried herself in school work in order not to have time to think about amber. 
 
 
But it doesn't work well enough. Every night before she goes to bed after a tiring long day, the last thing on her mind is still amber. 
Every morning she wakes up she thinks of amber too. Thinking of what is he doing today how is he coping with. 
 
 
 
In school, amber was heading to his locker to get some of his books that is needed for today's class. 
He saw a lunchbox in his locker. He looked left and right. 
Who put this lunch box into my locker.
 
There's a sticky note pasted on the top. It says-"Eat finish all of them alright? Have a good day in school." 
 
He opened the box it was filled with a lot of delicious food. Potato salad, fried egg and fried rice.
 
Amber silently thanks the kind soul for the food as his stomach began to growl. 
 
He sat on the bench in the backyard of school enjoying his lunch box. 
 
"amber?" he looked up from his lunch. It was Krystal. 
Crap why am i seeing her here. Isn't it already lesson time. How to avoid her? 
 
Amber just awkwardly waved "uhm..hi" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"have breakfast that late?" Krystal looked at the lunch box that I'm holding.
 
"oh erm.. Yeahh.." I smiled alittle didn't know exactly what to reply. 
 
She pouted and sigh "then you can't eat my lunch box which I've specially prepared for you. "
 
"I still have space in my stomach! Just give it to me." I know I'm gonna be so damn full from the fried rice but seeing krystal's face sulking made my feel bad. 
 
Maybe because I feel kinda guilty for avoiding her for days. 
 
Her face turned into a bright one. She quickly ped her bag and took out a lunch box. 
"here!" she put the box in front of me and I kindly took it from her hand."thanks"
 
 
 
I start to wonder who gave me this homemade lunch box.