13

Tough love

 

Next morning 
"Argh.. Why is it so fast to morning. I still haven't had enough of my sleep." After krystal left to her house, we talked on the phone for 5hours non stop till we got tired and fell asleep. I quickly took a quick refreshing bathe and dragged myself out to the dining room for breakfast. Hyung was already sitting there having his breakfast while reading his newspaper.
"Good morning hyung!" I quickly sat down and start eating
"Morning Am, why do you look so tired?" He shifted his attention away from the newspaper he was reading. 
"Oh just lost track of time yesterday night from playing too much play station. I really hate the fact that I need to lie to my one and only hyung but that's the only way. 
"Tsk. Gaming again? Why not I fetch you to school too? Since I'm fetching Jessica and krystal."
"Ohh. Why are you fetching Jessica? Doesn't she have a car?"
"She texted me just now asking whether I could give her a ride cause she took her car for repair."
I just nodded and didn't bothered to say anything else. Crapp! It's gonna be awkward with the four of us in the car. I planned to walk to school together with krystal now plan has failed without even getting to try. Damn it! 
 
Hyung went to start his car and called the sisters while I was still struggling with my socks and shoes. I walked out of the door and locked it and turn to walk towards hyung's car. My girlfriend and her sister was there. 
"Morning Am!!" Jessica unnie greeted me happily while krystal just smiled shyly back 
"Haha morning Jessica noona. Morning krys" I smiled to both of them but still looking slightly longer at krystal. 
Jessica noona suddenly locked her arms around mine."Am, sit with me at the back seat. I've a super nice song to intro you. Lets listen it together" I got startled by her sudden action. She immediately pulled me and opened the car's back door. 
 
What the hell is wrong with unnie?! Why is she pulling my boyfriend! Urgh it's just morning and my mood is gonna be bad! I rolled my eyes at her pulling my babydino. 
"Krys, here lets sit in the front together" donghae oppa opened the door for me. I sigh and replied coldly "okay.."
During the car ride, I was constantly looking at the rear mirror to see what my sister and boyfriend doing. They were sharing Jessica's earpiece. Listening to music together. I didn't even have a chance to even shared my earpiece with my baby. I was pouting and getting pissed throughout the ride. Unnie was constantly touching amber's hands and arms. Urgh I really wanna chop her hands off if she wasn't my sister. 
Donghae oppa was planning to drop krystal and amber first then fetch Jessica to her university school before going for work. 
After reaching our school's carpark, both of us walked out of the car together, walking to class. "Amber!" It was Jessica unnie again urgh! 
Both of us turn back to Jessica. She lean forward and gave amber a quick peek and moved away. "Have a great day in school Am" she turned and walked back to find donghae oppa. 
 
I turn to look at amber. He's mouth was wide opened. Guess he was shocked by my sister's sudden peek. I was really pissed and jealous. No one should ever touch what is mine! Amber is my property. No one else but mine, krystal Jung soo Jung. 
I dragged my baby towards our classroom without even talking to him. 
"Hey princess, are you alright?" Amber decided to break the silence.
"Do I look like in alright? Obviously no!!" I raised my tone slightly louder giving him my deadly icy stare.
"It was too suddenly I can't even react princess. So please I'm sorry stop using your deadly stare." Amber used his hand covering my eyes. 
I pulled his hand away from my face and look at him with loving eyes. "Baby, I'm just jealous. I can't even link arms with you, touch you, hug you and kiss you." I pouted while admitting to my lover how jealous I was. 
He leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss. "Here you go! " he pulled out from the kiss and smiled. 
"What about hugs?" I pouted again getting greedier. 
He wrapped his arms around my waist and hug me. I snuggled my face into his neck. I was feeling energized with his hug as I felt his warm body against mine. I couldn't even enjoy it much as he pulled away and I pouted again. 
"Haha stop pouting! Stop being so greedy. Greedy princess!" He teased me. And of course he received his punishment for teasing his princess. I was hitting his arm. He stick his tongue out at me.
He pulled me closer to me and wrap one of his arm on my back and we walked together side by side to our classroom.