17

Tough love

 

"Krystal, thanks so much for giving me a chance to have lunch with you." Donghae replied facing krystal. Both of them settle themselves in a Italian restaurant. 
"It's nothing oppa. We can always have lunch together." Krystal smiled back alittle. Her whole mind was filled with the scene of amber and Jessica together with smiles on their faces. The scene just kept repeating and it hurts so much to her. As if knifes stabbing her repeatedly. 
Krystal was quite quiet throughout the lunch. It was donghae who was trying his best to keep up with the conversation. 
 
On the another side, amber and Jessica was in a Mexican restaurant. Jessica knew that amber has always been a hardcore fan for Mexican food other than milktea. "Am, the burritos are nice. Wanna try?" She held it up and fed amber. 
"Hmm.. It's nice! You wanna try my tacos?" It was amber's turn to feed Jessica. Jessica was blushing at how amber was being so sweet to her. 
Both of them had fun talking about their school SKKU. Jessica who was graduated not long was a popular figure in school so she often still goes back to school. They went on talking about funny students and lecturers in the school. "Wooh, noona I didn't know you're so popular!" Amber commented 
"Now then you know huh?" Jessica smiled and winked back. 
Amber texted krystal 
To: krys <3
Krys baby, lets go have a date soon. I will bring you to try the nicest milktea in kor. Which I had just tried! 
 
However, krystal didn't replied back.
 
After having their dinner together, both of them strolling at the nearby park to digest their dinner. It was getting really cold. Jessica was shivering as she wore only a piece of short sleeve shirt. She was rubbing her arms trying to keep herself warm. Amber noticed and took off his baseball jacket and put it on Jessica's shoulders. 
"Amber, you don't have to lend me your jacket. Ain't you cold too?" Jessica in fact was really happy, she was trying to keep from going all the way up to her ears. 
"Nope I'm strong and mighty!" Amber showing of her toned arm muscles and received a smack on his arm from Jessica. Amber chuckled back. 
"Hey noona, you sit here alright? I will go to the 7-11 opposite and get us some warm coffee" amber said. 
Jessica nodded and blushed thinking about how nice amber was towards her. 
Amber was in the long queue with both his hands holding on the the warm coffee. Jessica sat on the bench at the park. One man walked pass"hey pretty lady, all alone by yourself?" He approached her. 
"Go away" Jessica replied in a cold tone.
"Oh come on. Lets have some fun together." The man smelled of alcohol replied. 
"Can you just get lost?!" Jessica was losing her patience. 
The man gripped tightly on Jessica's wrist leaning forward to kiss her. 
Jessica struggled and tried to shake him off but her strength was not strong enough to meet up for the drunkard. 
The man throw off the baseball jacket amber lend her while stealing kisses and leaning in for more on Jessica's neck. Jessica knew she couldn't do anything about it. She struggled more trying to not let the drunkard take off her only piece of cloth on her body. The drunkard gave her a tight slap across her tears stained cheek. Jessica was sobbing knowing that she will be a gone case soon. The man was ripping her t-shirt off and trying to pull down her jeans. Jessica was tried from all the constant struggling with the only strength to let her tears flow out from her eyes. "Amber where are you.... Save me please.." It was all Jessica could think of right now. 
Amber was queuing halfway and he turned to the window of the 7-11 store. He saw a guy was all over Jessica. He dropped the coffee and ran over to Jessica. 
"Hey stop it right now!" Amber shouted and pulling the drunkard away from Jessica. 
"Hey boy get lost if you don't want to die!" The drunkard still gripping onto Jessica. Which result to him receiving a punch from amber. He landed on the floor in pain and quickly tried to stood up and ran away. 
Amber ran to take the baseball jacket which has been thrown on the floor and wrapped it around Jessica who had her t-shirt ripped. "Amber I'm scared" Jessica was sobbing and amber lean in to give her a hug. "Hey hey everything will be fine alright? I'm here." Amber trying to calm Jessica down as he felt Jessica tighten the hug. Jessica nodded  but still sobbing softly on amber's chest. She could felt the warm from amber's hug it was the only thing that is calming her down.
They stood there hugging for a while before amber broke the hug and said" lets go home. I don't want your parents to worry for their princess." Jessica nodded and felt unsafe as she couldn't feel amber's warmth anymore. 
"Amber can you just hold me closer?" Jessica requested. 
"Sure" amber placed his arm on Jessica's shoulder and Jessica wrapped her arms on amber's waist. Amber didn't reject Jessica as he knew the girl was already hurt. He just want to make her feel better. They were in the holding position all the way till they reached their house outside. Amber's arm around Jessica's shoulder till they reached the Jung's house door. 
"Noona, don't think too much alright? Everything is fine. Go rest and sleep it off. Tomorrow will be a better day." Amber smiled and unwrap his arm on Jessica's shoulder. 
"Amber, thanks for saving me so much." Jessica lean in to give amber a peek on the cheek. 
Amber just smiled and didn't think much about the peek since he thought it was just Jessica's way of thanking him for saving her. 
"Goodnight" they both said and amber waited for Jessica to get into the house and went back to the Liu's house. 
 
 
They didn't know someone actually witness the whole scene of the hugging and the peek of the cheek. It was krystal who was standing outside her room balcony. She was wondering why amber still hasn't returned home since it was already very late.  
"Amber, why are you doing this to me? I thought you loved me? Why are you cheating on me with my sister." Krystal dropped down on the floor crying non stop. She wanted to ask amber why he was with Jessica this afternoon but now she doesn't need answers. She thought the both of them had feelings for one another. She saw how amber hugged her sis and didn't reject the peek on his cheek which Jessica gave.