Distance IIII

Tough love

AMBER 

RING RING 

finally class ended, I was making my way out along the corridor.

Beep 

 

from JESS noona

am, I've reached. I'm outside your school carpark now. :)

 

 

Hey ambro! Oh it was Henry my best buddy. 

"What's up Henry?"

"free now? I'm catching a movie with fei min Suzy and kris. You know Suzy really want you to come." He winked

"haha sorry I can't I'm meeting someone now."

wooh why is there so many people crowding at the carpark? Henry pulled my hand lets go find out.

ohh it was Jess noona"hey am!" She wave and walked towards me. 

"Wooh I didn't know you're so popular huh noona." 

"Oh well, I'm from this school."

I was walking together with noona towards her car, I could hear whispers from others. "Is Amber dating Jess Noona?"

 

Jessica was being approached by a male student. "Jess noona, hi I'm Ricky. I really like you alot. You're my first crush."

"Hi Ricky but I'm really sorry but I have to reject. I've someone else in mind. Sorry"

 

KRYSTAL 

"What is going on?Why is there a crowd at the carpark" I walked towards to check it out. 

Noona? What is she doing here. I turn to see the person first in the front passenger's seat.. A--amber? It hurts so ing much. Both Amber and Unnie was facing each other smiling so happily. Amber didn't even smile like this to me nowadays. My heart was feeling a tug. Why must it be Jess unnie? why? I love Amber so much, I need him. 

I slowly took a walk around the park near our house. It's been long since I'm here. I always comes here only when I'm feeling kinda low. I was sitting on a bench, swinging my legs, holding a can of mango juice, staring blankly at the fallen leaves on the playground. 

How I wish Amber was here with me.. I missed his scent, his eyes, his dorky smiles, his laughters.

"Krystal!" I turned around to see who was calling me. Ohh, it was donghae oppa. I gave him a small tiny smile. "Hi oppa"

Why is he here? Doesn't he knows that I'm avoiding him? I'm not trying to hurt him but I know I need to try to avoid spending too much time with him. If not he would think that I'm interested in him. I really hope he doesn't tell amber that he's interested in me but I always get this feeling that amber is trying to matchmake me and his brother. Why is he that dense? Doesn't he knows that I only love him and no one else??

"Krys krys?" donghae oppa was waving his hands in front of my face. "Eh yea?" 

"Are you alright? I called you a few times but you seems to be lost in your own thoughts. 

"Oh yea. I'm fine" Suddenly, I felt his hand over my hand. He looked straight at my eyes deeply. 

"Krys, Will you be my girlfriend? Ever since we became neighbours the very first day, I found myself falling deeper and deeper for you. I'm really sorry for the past few days making you so awkward with me and my bro. He was just trying to help me matchmake me and you."

"You what?? Amber knows that you like me?!"

"Uhh yes, I told him."

"Hae oppa, I'm really sorry but I can't return the same feelings you had for me. I've only seen you as my older brother."

"Don't worry. I expected it. krys, you like amber don't you?"

"Yes oppa. I'm sorry but I've set my eyes on him the first time I've seen him."