Dinner

Tough love

Both the Jung sisters can't wait to meet their preferred interesting guy. Both of them didn't tell each other about who they preferred.

It was already night time, both of them can't wait to go to their house and have dinner together. Both secretly hoping that they can be friends with the dorky guy. 

The Jung sisters walked behind their parents and head to their house. Once the door opened, it was the emotionless guy who appeared he smiled and greeted the Jung parents politely and smiled to the Jung sisters. Both the Jung sisters just smiled back in return. They walked into their house. Their house was big and everything seems to be classy and neat with a lot of expensive vases. The emotionless guy lead them into the house and the Liu parents was there and they stood up and greeted them too. The Jung parents and Liu parents were talking. Then both the mothers walked into the kitchen trying to fix the dinner while the fathers was talking and walking around the house. The liu father was showing their vases and stuffs around their new house to the Jung father.

"Hi, I'm Liu Donghae, you can just call me Hae. Nice to meet you" he said politely and smile while adjusting his thick frame glasses

Just then another guy wearing the same baseball cap ran down the stairs approaching the Jung sisters. Donghae introduced their younger brother. "Hey, This is amber joseph liu here. He is my younger brother and we both look alike."

Amber nodded to agree with his older bro and show a bright charming smile and showed his right hand out for a handshake "Nice to meet you." Both the sisters looked at him and both's heart melting. The jung sisters took their turn to intro themselves. 

Donghae is 21 this year, Jessica is 20 this year, amber 19, krystal 18. The four of them sat down quietly at the living room on the couch. Donghae was reading some book on his hand and sometimes still look up and smiles at them but he was secretly just looking at krystal. However, both krystal and jessica was focusing watching the tv which amber was super engrossed in which was on football. Both the jung sisters wasn't really focusing on the football game they were noticing Amber. 

Meanwhile, Amber was so busy focusing on the game. His both eyes was focusing on how the players passing the ball. Out of sudden, he shouted "GOALLLL!!! YAY!! " he cheering while bouncing up and down. He then smiled back at both the Jungs. The Jungs were just smiling like a idiot at him both so attracted to him and his cute celebrating actions. 

Jessica's thought in her head "Oh my he is so cute!!"

Krystal's thought in her head" gosh he is such as cutie pie.. I'm melting"

Just then both the mothers shouted at the dinning table while serving their dishes. Dinner is ready, guys hurry and gather. 

Amber switched off the tv and shouted "Yes the hungry dinosaur is coming!" he turn and smiled at the jungs sisters and pulled them over to the dinning room

The seating arrangement :

They were seated on the rectangular long table. Left side was the Jungs and Right was the Lius.

Amber was sitting opposite of jessica while Donghae was seated opposite of krystal. Each of them has a plate filled of western food. Beef steak, potatoes and some salad and a big tray of truffle fries in the middle of the table. Everyone started eating. Both the Jungs sisters will sometimes still steal a glance at amber who was focusing on his food cutting big pieces of meat and chewing in his mouth. 

"Mum, can you give me one more serving?I'm so hungry, this isn't enough" he pouted and his mother smiled and took the empty plate from his hand "Alright, hungry dino"

While Donghae was eating slowly and neatly, cutting small pieces of meat and slowly chewing. Both the liu bothers are so different apart just like north pole and south pole even through they look alike like dino. Donghae was doing everything gentle, he was trying to be more mannered and he was stealing glance at krystal hoping to attract her. But nobody knows that actually the Jung sisters was only looking at amber. Both of them were just so interested in him. Amber's cute actions, funny jokes and dorky smiles seems to be the only thing that could atttract them. 

After dinner ended, the Jung family decided to stay awhile longer at the Liu's house. The 4 parents were sitting at the living room chatting happily, catching up while the 4 young adults were sitting at the garden outside just beside their swimming pool sitting round the small coffee table drinking some cocktails. Amber pull out a packet of ciggrates from his jeans pocket. "Guys, I'm going to seat and the pool to have a smoke. Be right back!" showing his killer smile while Donghae just nodded and say "Smoke less little dino"

Both the Jung sisters was shocked that the guy they are interested in do smoke because they kinda dislike smokers. however, they didn't feel disgusted because their hearts were just beating for amber. They could accept all his weakness. Amber was dipping his feet in the water sitting at the corner of the swimming pool while his left hand holding his cigg. This sight was just enough to still attract the jung sisters. They just seat there looking at amber thinking "How can he still look so charming and handsome while smoking and in fact he smoking gives out a bad guy look that totally attracted them further in"

Donghae decided to break the silence and start talking because he wants to know more about krystal. He smiled and start talking asking questions and the Jung sisters just continue to reply and keep the conversation going. They sometimes still ask donghae about amber's stuffs. Both secretly want to dig out more information about amber.