Neighours

Tough love

Jung Family POV

"Girls, later our new neighours will be coming over. They're gonna start moving their stuffs over today. I hope you can be friends with them" father jung told the jung sisters 

"Dad, why?" 

"Oh. Because the family are my friends. Both your mum and I know the liu couple for a very long time and we are business partners too" he smiled and patted both of our head

"Now now be nice no showing off your icy powers. They have two kids and you can mix with them and have fun too"

"Dad, are they handsome? Dad, are they annoying?" both the jung sisters questioning their dad with their curiousity

"Hmm.. I'm not very sure but I know they are quite charming as the company always talk about the Liu brothers."

Both the Jung sisters was sitting on the couch watching tv in their living room. Suddenly, they heard some noise outside. Both of them hurried and peek through the window, pulling the curtains slightly to see. They saw a black expensive car parked beside their neighouring house. Guess the Liu family has arrived. Their parents came out of the car in the front seats. Both of us were so eager to see who are the Liu brothers. Just then the back door of the car opened.

One guy with this semi formal style based on the shirt and pants with a very neat hairstyle and thick frame glasses, he walked out of the car first with some books on one side of this hand with a blank emotionless face. Then followed by a guy wearing a baseball cap with a lolippop in his mouth while focusing on his phone with earpiece on both ears smiling like a dork. Behind their car was a lorry with lots of bags and furnitures. The servants behind was carrying the stuffs trying to unload them off the lorry. The guy with the emotionless face walked into their new house while the guy with the dorky smile walked towards the lorry and was helping them to unload their stuffs. 

"Ohh. so they are the Liu brothers right?" both jung whispered to one another

Jessica's mind- "Wooh they are indeed handsome but i think the guy with the baseball cap with this special dorky smile seems more interesting"

Krystal's mind- "Both are quite handsome but i think the guy helping to unload stuffs seems to be more attractive."

Their thoughts were all cut off by their father who was outside of their house. "Hey Jess krys come out now!" he shouted asking his daughters to come out. 

When the Jung sisters came out of their house they saw their parents talking to the Liu brothers' parents. They greeted their new neighours politely. Meanwhile, both the Liu brothers were both in their new house. 

"Girls, I think i will intro you my boys later on. We are inviting your family over for some dinner. See you later" the Liu father said and smiled to the Jung sisters. 

The last time we both saw the dork guy was when he was carrying a stack of boxes with both hands into their house. Both of them really want to know more about this dorky guy....