25

Tough love

Chapter 25

 
 
Krystal decided to learn to take the fact that amber doesn't loves her anymore. Jongsuk still continues to chase her even after the reject the previous time.
she decided to accept jongsuk's love. She thinks maybe jongsuk might be able to help her forget amber.
Everyone knows that jongsuk and Krystal are currently dating. Even the Jung parents even know about it but they didn't really like the idea of Krystal being with him. 
The Jung parents thinks that he isn't a great guy to began with and doesn't even think that he suits Krystal. 
 
Jongsuk has been really gentle and nice to Krystal for the first two months but Krystal didn't really bother to initial anything in this relationship. It seems as through only jongsuk is working hard in this. Krystal realised that even after being in a relationship with jongsuk, she still couldn't forget about her first love, amber. 
Jongsuk was getting really impatient because Krystal couldn't give him any form of pleasure as a girlfriend. 
 
 
Jongsuk was sitting beside Krystal  in the living room in the jung's house watching tv. They were alone and Jessica just went over to the Liu's house next door to find her lover amber. 
Krystal was focused on watching the movie and the couple didn't even cuddle or sit close to one another. Jongsuk stretched his hand out to hold krystal's hand. Krystal felt weird all the time to touch jongsuk but she knew he was her boyfriend and she's suppose to let him hold her hand. Krystal just let him hold but didn't bother to hold it tight like how jongsuk usual do. Jongsuk saw that Krystal didn't really reject or seems unhappy with the touch, he decided to go further. He shift his body to face Krystal and lifted Krystal face to face him. He then pout his lips and Krystal immediately knows that he wanted to kiss her. 
 
In the meantime, 
"baby, it's getting boring.. Can we do something together?" Jessica asked as she has been spending her time watching amber completing his play station game since she stepped into the house. 
"hmm.. Sure what do you wanna do?" amber stop the game and place the controller away. 
"let's play cards! Can you go over to my house and get the cards in my room?" Jessica asked since she was lying on Amber's bed. Amber knew his girlfriend was being lazy to get her off his bed.
Amber was about to get up and leave. 
"no goodbye kiss?" Jessica sat up straight on the bed. Amber chuckled "why is there a need? You're gonna see me in a few more mins?" teasing Jessica. 
"no come here!" Jessica stood up and pull amber to her and gave amber a passionate kiss on the lips. 
Then Amber kiss Jessica on the forehead and ran straight to jung's house next door.
 
Amber was turning to Lock to open the door using the keys which Jessica just passed him. 
 
"no!! Don't!! Please" amber heard shoutings and some other weird noises. 
Amber immediately open the door to only see jongsuk on top of Krystal. Krystal looked horribly messy with her untidy hair and the blouse which can show her bra. 
Jongsuk's face turn pale as soon as he saw amber. 
"am, help me" Krystal was crying again asking for help. 
Amber ran over and kick jongsuk off Krystal. Krystal immediately hug amber like a kid needing protection. 
 
"amber, this isn't what you think.." jongsuk stuttered. Amber obviously knows the truth there's no need to explain anything. Jongsuk was trying to Krystal. 
"what now you don't dare to admit you was trying to Krystal? You bastard" amber throw a punch over and hit him on the cheek. 
Jongsuk start crying and beg Krystal to forgive him. "Krystal please soojung ah immsorry " he tried to pull krystal's leg. "dont touch me!!" Krystal screamed since she's still sensitive and afraid that he might do something to her again. Amber immediately pull Krystal into his arm knowing that Krystal was still afraid. 
Krystal completely let amber hug her and she just press her face into amber's chest. She feels comfortable in only Amber's arm. It's the only place which seems right for her. 
Amber shouted at jongsuk who was still on the floor "get out of here don't ever come back!" the pointed the door and ask him to get out. 
Right after jongsuk left, Krystal still crying in Amber's arm. She was really scared. She thought jongsuk would never force her to do something that she doesn't want to do. 
Amber didn't know what to do to calm Krystal down. He just let Krystal cry in his arms and he hug back with the same equal amount of strength Krystal hugged. He slowly her long black hair and whisper to her "krys, everything is fine. You're fine now. I'm here for you. He's gone." 
He let Krystal cry till she has gone tired and stop. Amber then helped krystal to her room and wrap a blanket to cover her body which she was still wearing the ed blouse and let Krystal rest on the bed. 
 
Amber was about to leave after seeing Krystal lying to rest on the bed. He stood up and turn about to take his steps forward to the door. Krystal held onto his hand. 
 
"amber, can you please stay? Don't leave?" Krystal asked. 
Amber turned around and nodded and pull a chair to the bed and smiled trying to assure Krystal that he will be here. 
 
Amber heard noise coming from outside krystal's room. He waited till krystal slept, he walked out towards the noise. He knew it was his girlfriend, Jessica. 
 
"jess, I'm here.." amber talked softly as he walked towards Jessica 
"what took you so long baby!" Jessica said loudly. 
"shhh" amber place his index finger on his lips indicating her to talk softly. 
Jessica looked puzzled since she thought no one was at the living room and her parents were out. Then amber somehow managed to answered her thoughts. 
He pointed his index finger at krystal's room. 
Jessica nodded knowing that Krystal is in her room. Then amber pull Jessica into her own room and closed the door lightly. 
"baby, what's wrong? Why do we have to talk softly? Is soojung in her room?" Jessica asked being confused of what happened just now. 
 
"sica baby, promise me you wouldn't get mad or anything. Don't kill anyone" amber said looking worried. 
 
Jessica nodded "tell me now! Hurry!" 
Amber sighed and looked at Jessica. He told the whole accident about jongsuk who was going to krystal. 
 
 
"he what?!!!!!!" Jessica shouted. 
"jess, calm down you promise me!" amber tried to calm her down.
"I'm so gonna kill him right now!" she stood up. Amber quickly pull his girlfriend to sit back down on the bed. 
"jess, we have to settle it in a more calm manner. We shouldn't let soojung get affected further more." amber trying to talk things out with her.
 
Jessica sighed knowing that amber was right. She shouldn't be too impulsive. If not at the end the one who gets the most hurt will be her younger sister. 
 
But just the thought of her sister getting nearly and hurt like this made her worried and sad. 
"am, I really want to sue him for what he had done to her." Jessica said in a more calmed tone. 
Amber pat on her girlfriend's shoulder "jess, I understand but if we sue him, everyone will know about this. I believe soojung doesn't want to make it such a big matter. " 
 
Jessica sighed again knowing that her boyfriend was right. "but baby, what should we do?" 
 
"let's ask Krystal what she wants to do okay? We should let her decide because it's her life. We should support her as her family and always be there for her. Respect her decision." amber reasoned. 
Jessica just simply nodded to agree to amber's suggestion since its the best solution right now.