Schoolmates

Tough love

Amber POV

Aish..I'm feeling so tired right now. Damn, I slept too late. I really regretted playing my xbox until 3am after the Jung family leave. Sigh.. 4 hours of sleep only how to survive for my first day of school. 

Yes, I'm the new transferred student. Gosh, my eyebags are horrible, how to look handsome in front of the school girls. I lazily dragged myself to the bathroom and took a quick shower and prepare myself. I look into the mirror.."Hmm.. indeed still handsome with the plain white tee topping up with my black leather jacket, skinny jeans, baseball cap and boots" then i slight wax abit of my hair up. 

"Let's kick some baby!" I ran down to have breakfast.

My dad, mum and bro was already sitting at the dining table. I greeted them

"Good morning dad, good morning mum" giving them a dorky smile then I brofisted with donghae" morning bro"

I quickly rush through and finish my pancakes and bacons. "Hmmm.. yummy" I didn't even bother to wipe my mouth just stick out my tongue to my lips clean. 

I quickly bid goodbye to them and took my backpack and leave house. 

 

Krystal POV

I'm already in class talking to my close friends, sulli suzy jiyeon- the 94ers, we updated with one another about the weekend we had together. I told them about amber too. I really can't wait to see him again even through i just saw him yesterday. oh yeah, he is also studying in this school. I heard he's studying the same year as us even through he is older as he studied in the states. 

Our lecturer came in, "Guys, today there will be a new transferred student to join us in this university. Please welcome Amber Joseph Liu!" 

oh my god, this can't be true! i'm in the same class as him YEAHHHH

Everyone clapped their hands to warmly welcome him. I can hear girls screaming over him "Gosh he's so handsome, so cute!"

"Aish, those fangirls.. He's mine. No even through not now I will make him mine for sure!"

Amber did a simple self introduction and walked towards me. He gave me a smile, I smiled back and quickly look down to prevent people from knowing that i'm blushing. 

I can hear whispered from all part of the classroom. " ohmy, he knows krystal jung the ice princess? why he only smile to her"

During the whole lecture, I wasn't even able to focus. I just kept staring at Amber from the far corner. He was paying full attention to the lecture, writing notes, turning his pen, flipping through his textbooks. 

gosh, I'm falling more deep for him.

After school ends, everybody busy packing their stuffs and left the lecture hall. So many girls crowded around him asking for his number and stuffs to know more about him. My friends ask me to invite him to have lunch with him. 

"Soojung ah~ can you go ask amber to have lunch together with us? oh my, he's really handsome and his smile! gosh i'm melting" sulli pulled my arms and push my back. I was being forced to take many steps and closed the gap between me and him. He turned and look at me. 

"erm amberrr, a-are you free now? D-do you wanna have lunch with me and my f-friends?" my voice stuttered.

"Sure why not? Since I don't really know anyone here" he stood up and pat on my head. 

The rest of the fangirls' eyes turned and gave me a deadly stare then i turn back to give my icy stare too. 

 

I intro to him all my friends, everyone greeted one another. My friends seems to be very interested in him too. Everyone was busy asking questions about him wanting to know more. 

"oh, I've one elder brother too. He look just the same like me"

"REALLY? he must be handsome can we go your house one day?" jiyeon and sulli asked

Amber chuckled and nodded

The conversation between my friends and him kept continuing for closed to two hours. Amber was a straight forward guy. He even told them that he do smoke. I muttered to myself "I think my friends will find him turn off. Since they don't like smokers" but instead I was damn wrong

"Oh it's alright amber, there's so many people smoking. And you're of legal age"

"What?!!?! They accepted that? They must be madly in love with him. Gosh I have more rivals now" I quickly shook off all these thoughts out of my mind as amber cut me off 

"krystal, you wanna go home tgt?"amber turn and face me

"sure" gosh i'm so happy he wants to go home together with me!!!!