22

Tough love

 

                      Chapter 22
 
 
 
"Amber, no matter what happen. I will still wait for you." Krystal said as she push herself away from amber. 
 
"No krys don't. You need to move on. Just like me." Amber said with his head hung low. The truth fact is he didn't even moved on. He's still madly in love with krystal but he had no choice but to lie. 
 
"Am.. Please don't say such hurtful stuffs to yourself. I know what happened between you and donghae oppa" krystal confessed. She couldn't take how amber tried to cover up the truth to sacrifice himself for his brother. 
 
"Krystal, what are you talking about?" Amber frown but inside he's dead worried about the secret being exposed.
 
"Amber, please. I heard your conversation with donghae at the backyard pool. " 
 
Amber's eyes widen and got shocked. 
 
"Please Am.. Don't give up on me will you? Can you please learn to be more selfish an love yourself more? Can you do that for the sake of me? Please Am? I can't bear to lose you again." 
 
Amber heaven a sigh. "Krys, you need to understand. It's my brother we're talking about" 
 
Krystal got kinda pissed off about donghae. 
"What about donghae?!" She slightly raised her tone. 
 
"H--he loves... you" amber lowered his tone. 
 
"So what?" Krystal said and use her finger to lift up amber's chin. She stared straight into his eyes sincerely filled with love. 
Amber looked straight back at her eyes with love. He misses her touch, her hugs, her kisses and her scent. 
 
"Amber!! Where are you?" Jessica shouted 
Amber and krystal immediately break their stare at one another. 
"I'm here" amber shouted but he still look at krystal. 
Amber stood up and prepare to head to where Jessica is. Krystal gripped on his wrist trying not to let him go. She doesn't want amber to go back to her sister. 
 
Amber smiled and patted Krystal's head "goodnight krystal" and swatted Krystal's hand which gripped on amber gently away. 
 
 
"Hey Jess, I'm here" amber waved to his girlfriend. 
Jessica smiled at her dorky boyfriend. 
"Baby, is krystal alright?" Jessica clinged on amber's arm. 
"Yup she's fine now I think?" Amber playfully pinched Jessica on her nose lightly.
Amber settled down on a couch switching on the television and flipped to some basketball channel. 
"Wooh go Kobe!!" Amber cheering. 
Even through Jessica doesn't take interest in basketball but still she's willing to sit in with amber just to cuddle with him in the sofa. 
Amber has he's one arm around Jessica's shoulder while Jessica was paying around with his fingers leaning on him. 
After a while krystal join the couple in the living room watching television. Amber couldn't focus well since he felt Krystal's eyes on him all the time. He's tense. He decided to avoid and calm himself down by excusing himself to the washroom. 
Once he's back, donghae was joining in watching basketball too. All the three of them doesn't even likes basketball except amber. Amber felt it weird that everyone sat down together to watch his favourite sport. 
They were all quiet. Amber and Jessica on a couch together while krystal and donghae sat on a one seater sofa. 
"Ehem.." He cleared this throat. 
"Jess, want to head to the nearby market to have some late night snacks?" Amber asked his girl as he doesn't want to stay in such an awkward zone. 
"But baby I'm lazy. Can't I just cuddle with you here?" Jessica pouted. 
 
"But Jess, I'm really really hungry!" Amber pouted back. As usual, amber will always win since Jessica can never resist his pouts. 
Krystal frowned upon the couple's sweet moments.  
"I want to go too!!" She shouted. 
Amber and Jessica looked at her. Amber secretly shook his head at krystal mouthing her "don't come!" 
Krystal ignored. 
Amber looked at donghae signaling him to let him and Jessica be alone. He's helping donghae to get alone with krystal. 
"Hey krystal lets do something together and not spoil the couple's sweet moment together shall we?" Donghae smiled trying to convince her. 
Krystal couldn't take it anymore. She felt sad that amber is pushing her away but she knew its all because of donghae. How can donghae act like nothing happened when it was him whom cause krystal and amber to become like this. 
Krystal slapped donghae on the cheek. 
"You're horrible you jerk!" 
Both Jessica and amber panicked 
Krystal start crying "it's all because of you, amber doesn't want me anymore!" 
 
Jessica was shocked at what her sis just did. Wait what amber doesn't want her? Jessica was confused now. She looked up to amber who was equally shocked at Krystal's action. 
 
Donghae held on his reddened cheek "soojung ah, I'm sorry please forgive me. I love you" 
 
"How can you be so selfish?! What about amber and me?" Krystal retorted. 
 
"Soojung ah is there something wrong? What happened?" Jessica decided to ask. 
 
"Jess, it's just their own problem. Lets go" amber wanted to pull Jessica out of this situation. 
 
"No amber Liu stay! Unnie stay!" Krystal commanded. 
"Unnie, I'm sorry but I shouldn't have hide this from you from the start."
 
 
"Amber and I have loved each other from the start. We got together but because I accused him of something wrong we broke up. But that's part of that. The actual reason is all because of donghae oppa. He wanted me and told amber to give me on me. "
 
 
 
"Am..amber is it true?..." Jessica began to cry while asking amber whom was hanging his head low.