23

Tough love

 

                      Chapter 23 
 
 
 
"Amber, can we talk privately?" Jessica ignored Krystal's beg and turn to face amber. 
 
"Er.. Yeah sure why not.." Amber said and Jessica stood up and pull amber to his room. 
 
 
In the Living room: 
After amber and Jessica left to talk privately, the living room is left with krystal and donghae. 
"Krys, please! I'm really sorry" donghae walked closer and placed his hands on her shoulders. 
"Don't krys me. You don't deserve to be forgiven." Krystal said in a cold tone. 
 
 
In amber's room:
 
"Jess, w-what is it you wanna talk to me?" Amber quietly ask decided to break the awkward silence. Jessica didn't speak up so he decided to break the silence.
 
"Erm Jess?" Amber pat on her shoulder gently. 
 
"Oh yea?" She broke the trance of her thoughts. 
 
"You've something to talk to me about?" Amber looked confused. 
 
"Amber, do you love me?" Jessica looked him in the eyes. 
 
"Jess. I'm really sorry for hiding my past with krystal. I know youve love me with all your heart. I've eyes to see and heart to feel. Can you give me more time? I promise I will try to love you better." Amber smiled
 
Jessica nodded and lean to hug amber. Resting  her head on amber's neck and start crying. 
 
"Hey hey why are you crying?" Amber start to panic and pat on her back. 
"Tears of joy.. Am" she mumbled with her face still on his neck. 
Amber chuckled and smile " then you may continue crying since it's tears of joy. " 
 
Jessica slightly punch him. 
 
"Am..ber, am I still your girlfriend?" Jessica asked still feeling insecure and afraid since her sister is now in the picture. 
 
Amber broke the hug and looked at her " why will I break with such a perfect girl for me?" 
Jessica smiled upon hearing what he said. 
Amber stood up and intertwined their hands together 
"Come on let's go back to the living room. I'm scared what will happen between krystal and donghae."
 
The couple walked back to the living room. 
"Krystal, please please please?!" Donghae still begging for krystal to forgive him.
Krystal ignore and saw amber and Jessica walking into the living room. 
"Amber!" She started crying and ran to hug him.  Amber didn't return the hug and has his eyes on Jessica. Jessica nodded to kind of allow him to hug back krystal. 
 
Jessica knows her little sister must be feeling terrible. Amber sees that Jessica nodded to agree, he wrapped his arms around krystal and pat her on the back. 
"Hey everything is fine. Don't cry" amber trying to calm krystal down. 
"Please am don't leave me anymore" krystal tighten the hug not letting amber go. 
 
 
Donghae was pissed and jealous why did his brother gets to make the both Jung sisters to be head over heels for him. He didn't think that his brother was even a better choice as compared to him. 
 
Donghae pull krystal away from amber and punch him hard on his cheek till his lips bust and drop on the floor. 
"Oppa!! What are you doing?!" Krystal screamed at donghae. She wanted to go forward to help him up but donghae pull her back. 
 
"Amber, stand up and fight me like a real man!" Jessica lean in to help amber. 
"Baby, are you alright?" Amber nodded and had his head held down not looking at donghae. 
 
 
"What now?! You need girls to solve a fight? Why do you want to snatch my girl?! I'm your brother. Haven't I been nice to you? Why are you doing this to me?!" Donghae shouted.
 
"Oppa! What do you want now?!" Jessica asked feeling frustrated at how donghae is treating amber.
 
"Jess, he's going to have krystal. Not you? Don't you feel anything?" Donghae asked
 
Jessica stare icy at him. "Oppa, we've talked things out. Don't worry we didn't break up or something!" 
 
"What you guys didn't?" Donghae lowered his voice 
 
Amber simply nodded.
 
"Amber, I'm really sorry to punch you. Thanks for doing all these for hyung. " donghae walked towards amber.
 
Amber didn't bother to say anything. He's just disappointed at his hyung that all in his eyes is only love not even their brotherhood. 
 
"Jess,can you bring me to my room?" Amber asked. Jessica simply nodded helping amber up.
 
"Am.. What about me?..." Krystal started crying. 
"I still need you. Have you ever thought for me? Don't you love me?" Krystal shouted trying to halt amber from going back to his room. 
Krystal drop down on the floor still crying with her messy hair sticking on her tearing cheeks. 
 
 
 
"Krystal, I'm sorry but we're not fated to be together. I still love you as always you know because you're Jessica's sister." Amber said without turning his head.