15

Tough love

 

Chapter 15
"Hey amber, here have some barbeque chicken wings!" Jessica offered amber a plate filled with chicken wings. 
"Oh.. Thanks noona" amber smiled brightly. 
"Why on earth is my boy smiling to his girlfriend's sis like that!" I mentally cursing. I was sitting opposite of him while my sis sat right next to him and donghae oppa next to me. 
I decided to give him a small punishment. I gave him a kick under the table. 
"Ouch!!!" He yell in pain grabbing his leg. "Am, what happened?" Jessica attended to him while he looked at me with a frown. I returned him a smirk. 
"Oh. It's nothing I accidentally kicked the table's leg." He said staring back at me with the same old frown.
"Am, here " Jessica gave amber his favourite milktea.
Krystal must be jealous of my response to Jess noona just now for the chicken wings. I should continue to and make her jealous for kicking me so hate. I'm gonna revenge back. 
I smiled even sweeter back to Jess noona and said " thanks noona how did you know I like milktea! You're the best!" I smirked and noticed krystal staring at us as if she could just burn down a hole in our heads. I sat back on the chair opposite of her and looked down knowing that she's gonna kick me again. I'm prepared for it as she swing her leg forward, I wrapped her leg with my both legs. She was shocked and looked up straight at me with a pissed off face as if like I'm gonna get you. 
I winked back at her and stick out my tongue "Merong" 
She bit her lips angrily and stare back at me fiercely. Of course I will lose in this staring game. It has always been a one sided one. Since staring back was one of her strength.
 
"What on earth is this stupid llama of mine doing?!" Well since he wanted to play. I will play along. I wouldn't lose since I'm a Jung . Jung doesn't lose out in any game. You're dead amber Liu. I smirk back at him with my usual confidence evil look. 
He's eyebrows raised up curiously at what I'm about to do and then he frown.