Chapter 3

It Started by Eye Smile

Knock knock knock

"Who is it? you called out before opening the door.

Seungho was leaned against the doorway looking you head to toe with a scowl on his face.

"Why are you still in your pajamas?" he asked.

"Well I don't know? It's 5:15 and I need to be there at 6 and it only takes me 10 to get there," I said, grumpily.

"Go get changed, we're leaving early," he said as he pushed you back into the house.

"Hey! Why are you in my house?" I shrieked.

"Apartment," he corrected. I glared at him and he just smirked.

"Whatever, I said with both hands waved. I went to my room and locked the door, for protection.

I washed up and changed into dark skinny jeans, a white wife beater, a blue and black striped cardigan and a black scarf. I grabbed my luggage and messenger bag. As I was doing this, I thought of how he looked kinda cute today. He was wearing straight leg jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket with those white strings. He wore black nikes and a beanie. To be honest, I think we both had a thing for black, lol.

"Ugh, stop comparing yourself to him," I said to myself as I looked into the mirror.

I brought my luggage outside and I checked all of the windows to see if they were closed.

I walked into the kitchen to make coffee and I was going to try to be nice.

"Want some coffee too Seungho?" I asked. No response. I peaked my head out of the doorway and there he was, asleep on the couch.

With coffee in one hand I was sipping it slowly while my right hand was trying to shake him awake. For once, he actually looked peaceful while sleeping. He wouldn't budge so I decided to try plan B. I blew onto his face and I used a feather to tickle his throat. No help. Finally for plan C.

"AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OHHHHH! BABY BABY BABY NOOOOO!" I shouted as I banged on my keyboard. Seungho immediately shot up and I laughed at his reaction.

"What are you doing crazy woman?" he grumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"You fell asleep my dear," I said, trying to act sweet on purpose. He had a disgusted look while grabbing my luggage and headed out.

I slipped on my flats, grabbed my messenger bag, and locked the door.

We drove in silence and plus it couldn't be that akward since the drive was ten minutes but boy, the building is not where he was headed.

"Why are you the one to pick me up? The other coordis could've done it," I asked, curiously while turning to look at him.

"One, because they thought I was bullying you yesterday. Two, they live farther away. And three, I was curious in what condition your pigsty was in and I have to admit, it's not bad," he said all in one breath.

"Pigsty?!!!!" I gasped. I threw an unexpected fit and he just chuckled.

"Exactly why you're my favorite to bully," he laughed.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"MBLAQ's dorm. I forgot my laptop," he replied.

We rode in silence until we finally reached his dorm.

I followed him into the house and I couldn't believe what I saw. Shoes all over the place. Clothes all over the place. Papers and food all over the place. I looked to Seungho and he scratched his neck.

"Wait here," he said before opening the door to his room. I couldn't say anything about this pigsty since he walked off so quickly. I assumed everyone was gone since it was so quiet.

I looked around and then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around to big goggly eyes.

"NOOONNNAA!" Mir greeted as he hugged me.

"What's up maknae," I smiled. Even though he was a cool rapper, he was totally the opposite off stage. He was actually really cute and bubbly.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" he asked me happily. I nodded and he noticed how the room was a mess.

"Well, it's kinda messy in here. I hope you don't mind," he said softly while rubbing his arms.

"It's alright. I've seen worse. By the way, aren't you supposed to head out soon?" I asked.

"Oh, Cheondung and Joon hyungs already went so I'm just waiting for G.O. hyung," he explained. Speaking of G.O., he closed his door and tugged out his luggage.

"Oh hey! Morning Jikyung," he greeted.

"Morning G.O.," I smiled.

"Let's go!" Seungho announced as he grabbed my hand and tugged me out the door. I turned to the two and waved.

"See you later noona!" Mir waved.

"Are you trying to match with me?" he asked while looking at me.

"Why would I want to match with you? Psh," I answered back.

"Admit it Jikyung," he smirked while placing his arm around my shoulder.

"Admit what you ert?" I asked while I brushed off his arm.

This time, he held his grip tighter around my waist.

"YAH, YANG SEUNGHO. GET YOUR HAND OFF OF MY WAIST," I yelled.

"Admit it Jikyung. Tell oppa you like him," he winked.

"OPPA MY . AND NO I DO NOT LIKE YOU. I WILL NEVER EVER LIKE YOU. IN YOUR DREAMS," I emphasized. I stomped on his foot and I ran to Mir's and G.O.'s car.

I then walked back to Seungho's car and grabbed my luggage and glared at Seungho before walking back to G.O. who looked confused.

"Mind if I ride with you guys?" I asked.

"No problem but what about him?" G.O. asked as he pointed to Seungho.

Seungho waved back at us while grinning at me.

"I need my space AWAY from that ert," I told him. G.O. just chuckled and opened the door for me. Right when I went in, I heard him shout.

"Bye Jikyuunnnng, see ya later," he sang.

I turned and stuck my tongue out at him and I sat in silence as we drove to the main building.

~~~~~

"Listen up! We will meet up after checking in araso?" Manager Kim asked.

"Neh," we all answered.

"MBLAQ follow me," he said as he walked to his car. We rode with Mina and everyone looked dead. We slept for 40 minutes until Mina parked into a space she paid for. We were going for a month to Japan so that MBLAQ could perform and do interviews as well as fan signings.

We rolled our luggages and checked in. We did a whole body scan and none of us had any problems so we proceded. MBLAQ was already checked in as fans tried to snap pictures of them. They had shades on and in the lead was no other than Yang leader. His posse (aka mblaq members) walked after him except for Manager Kim who was walking next to Seungho.

MBLAQ took a seat at the boarding gate and the seven of us sat behind of them. Some of the members talked to us. As I waited for the flight Cheondung took the empty seat next to me and showed me pictures of the last time they went there. I wasn't a assisstant coordi yet, so this was my first outing out of South Korea with MBLAQ.

"Manager Kim says we're gonna check in and have free time," he gleamed.

"Wanna hang out with me then?" he asked.

"Sure, why not?" I answered. I noticed Seungho from the corner of my eye. He seemed to be listening.

"We can continue our quest of trying new foods," I suggested.

"Oh yeah. I hope we don't get interrupted again," he said softly.

"Yah, I heard that!" Seungho bursted.

"Why are you listening to our conversation hyung?" he asked innocently.

I winked at Cheondung and we continued to gain up on Seungho.

"Did we mention your name? Why are you so worked up?" I piped in.

"No reason," he said quickly before putting his shades back on.

Cheondung gave me a high five and we entered the plane and sat in the first class seats.

"Hana dul set.......blastoff!" Cheondung and I laughed as we cried when the plane started. The flight was 2 hours and 15 minutes so everyone decided to catch up on the sleep they needed. As Cheondung and I watched part of a movie, I felt his head drop onto my shoulder. I pulled the blanket over him and soon enough, I drifted into a deep sleep as well.