Chapter 19

It Started by Eye Smile

"Great job everyone!" we cheered as the boys came in from a successful comeback stage.

"Kamsahamnida! Thank you for your hard work!" they bowed to all of the crew.

"To celebrate, why not we all go out for soju?" manager Kim asked.

"HOO HOO!" the guys all cheered. Us ladies just shook our heads.

"First, let's take off your guy's makeup!" Luna and Mina announced as they ushered the guys to the swivel chairs. Since some of them were self-sufficient, I had nothing to do so I took a seat on a chair and checked my phone.

I replied texts to my girlfriends and I was bored again. I watched Mina and Luna take off the makeup and the rest of the crew finish packing up. Manager Kim was talking to a backstage crew member. Mir was bugging G.O. and he seemed a little annoyed. Oh boy, that was hilarious.

As I looked around, I saw Cheondung taking off his shirt and I immediately looked away. Boy was he pale...not that I thought that was weird. I wonder if he even goes out when the sun is out. As I shifted my gaze, I saw Joon start to loosen his belt, oh my goodness. He was topless and sweaty and I immediately looked away again. When I turned to my left, Seungho had his shirt off and he was walking around trying to cool off with a towel around his neck. This time, my gaze didn't leave his figure.

His boxer-top was a little visible and he lost all of his tummy baby fat. He had finally graduated from a 5-pack and gained an extra one. He actually had arm muscles and a slight tan. I was pretty impressed. As I looked upward, his hair was wet since he just washed off all of his hair products. He was drying his hair and right when I was supposedly checking him out, he noticed me.

OH SHOOT OH SHOOT OH SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned my chair around and faced the other side of the wall. I tried to be normal but it was so difficult considering the fact that I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

"Hey there," I heard as there were arms around me. Seungho placed his hands on the counter before me so my back was basically in his bare chest and his head next to mine.

"Uhm..hi.." I gulped.

"You like what you saw?" he asked, almost seductively. I heard his even breathing. I swallowed hard.

"Aniyo, it's not like that," I protested.

"So you don't like it? I can always change that you know," he suggested.

"Ani ani!" I covered. His cheek was almost next to my ear and I could sense him leaning in more.

"So you like it?" he almost chuckled. He was also serious at the same time. I really didn't know how to respond to him.

"I...uh....." I stuttered.

"Until later Jiiiiikyyyunnng," he said before walking off to change into the rest of his clothes. It suddenly seemed kind of cold in this room but I felt like I just got shocked from an electrical outlet. Seungho sent electric charges through me.

"Jikyung noona!" Cheondung greeted me. I snapped out of thought and I looked up at him.

"Annyeong," I smiled.

He took the seat beside me and clapsed his hands together. He handed me a bottle of water.

"Are you alright? You look a little pale. Here, have some water," he offered.

"Oh, kamsahamnida," I thanked. That was thoughtful of him I thought as I felt my cheek. I took a drink of water and sat it down on the counter.

"Let's sit together later," he suggested.

"Oh..okay...." I answered, a little half-heartedly. He seemed pleased by my answer.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff. See you soon," he told me. I nodded and he flashed me a smile before getting up. I turned back to the mirror and looked at my flushed cheeks. They were a light pink now. My mind was full of Seungho.

"Hey Jikyung, you alright?" Mark asked as he waved a hand in front of me.

"Huh, what?" I asked, snapping out of it.

"If you sit here any longer, we're gonna drive off without you," he said.

"Oh, shoot," I said as I realized I was just sitting there. I grabbed my makeup box and we walked out to the parking lot together. We were gonna take one car which was Alex's.

The seven of us piled into the car and we drove off to dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CHEERS!" we all cheered. We took a long sip of soju and it went down swiftly but left behind a little 'pang'.

On my left was Luna and on my right was Cheondung. Everyone was chatting loudly and manager Kim was the destinated driver for these guys. He only drank a few shots and it was as if he drank water.

We talked about this and that and we ate happily. We had B.B.Q and lots of other side dishes.

"Here noona, eat more of this," Cheondung said as he placed some food onto my plate. I thanked him softly.

I felt kind of akward. Sitting next to Mark was no biggy but I sat next to Cheondung and across from Seungho. This was going to be interesting.

"As I wiped the corners of my mouth with my napkin I met eyes with Seungho who was laughing and going to take a sip of water. He became serious and looked away while drinking his water.

I was a little mesmerized by his smile.

AISH. STOP THINKING ABOUT THESE THINGS. YOU ARE REDICULOUS PARK JIKYUNG. DO YOU KNOW THAT?!

Right as I was yelling at myself inside my mind, I slapped my palm onto the table. Suddenly, everyone was quiet and looking at my direction.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Mark whispered as he nudged me.

"Mianhe, excuse me," I said quickly before grabbing my purse and heading toward the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAE?" I asked myself in the bathroom stall. I felt so embarassed about everything and I had no idea why. Was it because I didn't see his face in a long time? Making me blush whenever he is near me? Heck no..well..at least I don't think...so.

I shook my head as I washed my hands and fixed my hair. After I dried my hands, I headed out of the restaurant. I decided I needed to go home and get some rest.

"You're going already?" Manager Kim asked.

"Yeh, thank you for dinner," I smiled.

"No problem," he nodded.

"Do you need me to take you home?" Alex asked.

"I'm fine, I'll find a way. You guys have fun, see you soon," I said to everyone.

"Are you really gonna go now?" Cheondung asked as he stood up. I patted his shoulder and pushed him down lightly. I waved to everyone and noticed that Seungho was missing. He probably went to the restroom.

I exited and was thinking of a way to get home. My heels did not permit me to walk home and there weren't any taxis in sight. The bus would come after 20-25 minutes and I was freezing.

"Aish," I muttered as I rubbed my arms. Right when I was shaking, I felt a jacket wrap around my shoulders. Shocked, I looked back. It was Yang Seungho.

"Pabo," he muttered as he walked away with his hands in his pocket.

He walked to his car and I had no idea how it was here.

"What are you waiting for? Get in," he asked with his eyebrows raised. I walked slowly towards him and stopped right before entering the car. He was holding the door open for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Why? Are you expecting a date?" he asked, amused.

He pushed me in, shut the door, and got into the car. He started the engine and it was really silent.

The city lights in Seoul where breathtaking. I looked out the window for two reasons. One, to enjoy the flashing lights and too, to avoid looking at Seungho.  I layed my head back and closed my eyes, just 20 minutes and I should be awake again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell? Is that pig sleeping? Aish, I was talking to thin air, I was nervous for nothing, waiting for her stupid response.

We were parked in front of her apartment and she was asleep for the longest time ever. Well five minutes isn't very long, but still, I need sleep too.

Right when I was going to fix her sleeping position to avoid neck cramps, I saw flashing lights and a large van with a head looking out the window with a camera...

"Shii-," I muttered as I started the engine. Papparazzi. How the hell would they know where I would be. Jikyung. Oh my goodness. I put shades onto her peaceful face and drove off quickly.

Now the van was tagging along. Oh my god, why was this van stalking me. If I merged right, it merged right. I merged left, it merged left. If I went straight, it kept following me.

"Mmmmmmm," Jikyung mumbled as her shoulders moved. That was kind of attractive. Ew. This pig? Hell no.

"WHAT the?!" I growled as the car pulled up beside me. Two guys were shouting 'YANG SEUNGHO!' and trying to flash pictures of me. Too bad because I had tinted windows. I drove zigzag and into tight alleyways once I was off the highway. I sped and all of a sudden, I heard police sirens. Oh crappity crap.

I looked behind me and turns out the police stopped the van and they were arguing. Hah, serves them right. I looked right to check on Jikyung and she was looking at me, with her eyes wide.

"MWOH?!" I stuttered she completely scared me.

"That was awesome," she smiled so suddenly.

"Shut up would you?" I grumbled, embarassed that she saw me jump.

"Yah, where are we?" she asked as I parked in the park. No one was here, at least no other cars were. It was twelve sharp.

I looked around and looked for signs indicating where we would be. She was looking around too. Suddenly, we saw the same sign at the same time.

"OMO!" we shouted at the same time.

"Why are we two hours away from Seoul? YOU ARE SO STUPID LIKE SERIOUSLY. STUPID," she stomped.

"YAH. Don't act like you didn't see the papparazzi," I shot back.

"WHATEVER. Drive us back now!" she demanded.

"Maybe I won't!" I shouted as I started the engine. It started and failed, started and failed.

"AISH. MWOYAH?!' I snapped as I tried numerous times.

"You have got to be kidding me," she breathed.

"No. freaking. gas," I said, with no energy.

She threw a fit and completely lost it. She rambled on about this and that and how we would be late tommorow and no one could help us at this time.

"Girl. Our next schedule is in two days. Calm down," I said.

She calmed down but flipped out again. Now we were facing each other.

"YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT OH MY. WHY DID I EVEN SIT ON YOUR CAR?"

"OH PLEASE, YOU THINK I WANTED TO TAKE YOU HOME?"

"EXCUSE ME? SAY THAT TO MY FACE AGAIN"

"I SAID..... FORGET IT. WHY YOU DON'T LIKE STAYING WITH ME?"

"HELL TO THE NO. I WANT TO GO HOME NOW,"

"I CALLED FOR HELP AND THE TOW TRUCK SAID IN TWO FREAKING HOURS OKAY?!"

"CALL THEM AGAIN. DANG IT."

"WHY DON'T YOU CALL?! HUH?"

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, WHY YOU? CHEONDUNG, MARK, ALEX ARE WAY BETTER. BUT WHY YOU?!"

That was it. She mentioned Cheondung and my blood boiled.

"WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM?!" now we were out of the car and we both slammed the door shut and continued our loud arguement.

"WHAT?! WHO?!"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW,"

"What are you assuming?" she asked, her voiced lowered now. I was still loud as ever.

"THAT GUY. I BET YOU KNOW HE LIKES YOU. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME MISERABLE? ACTING ALL CLOSE TO HIM? GOSH. JUST STOP IT ALREADY WILL YOU?" I finished.

"I don't understand Seungho. What are you going at?" she asked, puzzled and very confused.

"Cheondung," I said with my voice in a whisper. I felt a little hoarse.

"Who?" she asked.

"Cheondung," I said again.

"Cheo what?!" she said, frustrated.

I took a deep breath.

"DARA'S BROTHER THE PALE ONE. CHE.ON.DU.NG. FOR GOODNESS SAKE! IT'S HIM!" I shouted. She looked around and back at me.

She froze.

"Of course I like him. He's so nice and wonderful. He's the nicest guy I've ever met," she said. My heart dropped a million of times just in a matter a seconds.

"What did you say?" I asked, broken.

"I like him as---" she trailed off.

"Shut up and close your eyes," I demanded right before I would do something crazy.

I pulled her close to me and cupped her face. She looked at me with her eyes, huge.

Right before I kissed her, I whispered.

"If you like him more than just a friend, I won't allow it," I said. With that, I kissed her.

It felt like nothing mattered anymore. As crazy as it was, I liked her. I loosened my hands and wrapped them around her. She loosened and suprisingly she didn't pull back. Suprised, I was the first to pull back.

"Why aren't you slapping a guy who just kissed you?" I asked, confused.

SLAP.

"Happy?" she asked calmly.

"What was that for?" I mumbled as I felt my cheek.

"Pabo. I didn't even finish my sentence," she said.

"What. Wait, what?" I asked.

"I was going to say. I only like him as a friend and brother, nothing more and that he is way nicer than you, but no, you kissed me," she laughed slightly. Though it wasn't exactly like a laugh.

"Uh...oh...sorry..." I apologized, looking away.

"You like me? Do you like me?" she asked softly. That caught me off guard. A girl I just kissed asked me this straight up.

I turned around slowly and she was looking the other way. With the streetlamps, I could see her flushed cheeks.

"Of course I do," I smiled. I turned her shoulders toward me. Her face was as red as ever.

"You do?" she asked.

I nodded and grinned. She nodded and smiled to herself. Damn she looked so cute. Without holding back, she kissed my cheek.

"Catch me if you can," she laughed as she ran off across the grass.

"I'm gonna get you!" I shook my head as I ran after her.