Chapter 18

It Started by Eye Smile

Two weeks later.

I lost the weight from under my chin and now I had a nice jaw line. My face was never as clear as it was now. I was healthier and I ate more and also managed to increase my metabolism. I was proud of the makeover I gave myself. Now, it was time for people to see the new Park Jikyung.

I grabbed my makeup box out from my trunk and headed towards the lobby of the main building. Then we would head out for music bank. The guys were doing their comeback stage.

This is it. Time to knock em down. I smiled to myself as I put on my shades. I looked completely different. I was nice and toned and my hair was different. Even my wardrobe changed.

I was wear black ripped skinny jeans tucked into my booties. I wore a black tank top and over that, a gray netted/lacey sweater with an off-shoulder. It wasn't ty looking but it had attitude. My hair was tied into a ponytail and I left my bangs down. I even got another piercing so now I had two piercings on each ear. I wore a small amount of makeup. All I did was put on eyeliner and a minimal amount of mascara. I got my purse and walked toward the buidling.

The sounds of my shoes went 'clack clack clack' as I walked across the polished flooring. I almost saw my own reflection. I greeted the receptionists but then they gave me weird looks. I got stopped by them before I went any further.

"May I see your I.D.?" the smaller girl asked.

"Sure," I said as I looked through my purse. I showed it to her and she gasped. The taller girl jumped back.

"Coordi unni?!" they gasped.

"Omo, you look so different!" the gasped again as I tilted my shades and flashed a smile. I got my I.D. back and I walked off to the room where we were meeting.

I grabbed for the handle but the door was locked.

I knocked on the door. No response.

"Ige mwoyah? I thought we were meeting in here," I wondered as I tried the handle. Before I could knock again, the door flew opened. I jumped back a little.

"WELCOME BACK PA-........who's that?" G.O. and Mark wondered as I stood in the doorwary. Everyone looked at me and I bowed. They bowed back unknowingly. I walked in with my heavy makeup box and placed it onto the counter.

"Uhm..may I ask who you are?"

"Did we have a new stylist?"

I shook my head and went to get some coffee in the corner. I almost wanted to laugh but I kept cool. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I was filling my mug.

"Yeh," I asked as I turned around.

I walked back to where my box was and I decided to stop teasing them. I set my mug down and looked at everyone. I took off my shades and saluted.

"I'm baccckk," I shrugged.

"OH MYY MY LORD!"

"WHOLY. OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"IS THAT JIKYUNG?"

"WHAT?"

"JIKYUNG! PARK JIKYUNG!"

"OMO IT'S HER!"

I was attack with hugs from my unnis' and Mark.

"What's up braaawh," I smiled as I punched Mark lightly.

"Not wearing one," he smiled as he poked me.

"NOONNAAA!" Mir shouted. I gave him a hug. Even the manager was looking at me. As I greeted everyone, I was greeted by Cheondung and Seungho at the same time. If it wasn't just me, they seemed a little weird.

"NOONA"
"JIKYUNG!" they both yelled at the same time.

"Annyeong!" I smiled. They looked at each other and back at me.

"Welcome back!"

"My personal coordinator is back," they both chimed again.

"Mwoh? Personal?" I pointed to myself. They walked away quickly and I thought that was pretty weird. I went over to greet the rest of the crew and soon we would start doing hair and makeup.

Suddenly, before we could call the guys over, a large man dressed in a black suit walked in. The room suddenly became quiet and everyone shot up to greet the person. As I looked up from organizing the makeup box and taking things out, I stopped in my tracks.

It was the legendary Rain! This has been the first time where I've seen him in person and he was so much better looking than on TV, even better. The unnis' tried to hide their smile while the boys seemed a little terrified. Even the managers quieted down.

"Why so quiet?" Rain smiled as he took a seat. He motioned everyone back to work and the boys stood army style in front of him. He talked so softly so that all we could hear was a soft murmur.

"Yeh. Araso," I heard Seungho speak.

They did a hwaiting and Rain just sat there while everyone scrambled to prepare the boys.

"Jikyung!" Mina shouted.

"Yeh," I replied.

"You do Mir and Joon arachi?" she asked, across the room.

"Yeh!" I nodded. I motioned for Mir first.

He bounced onto his seat and looked up with me with his googly eyes.

"Annyeong!" he wiggled.

I laughed at him and flicked his head.

"Omo. Your hairstyle! You look so grown up now," I examined.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

I nodded and replied,

"Bad boy,"

He seemed satisfied and I started to conceal his face and apply foundation. After I was done with eye makeup and everything else, I fixed his hair.

"All done!" I clapped. He thanked me and went to change the bottom portion of his clothes. He was already wearing his shirt.

"Joon," I called. He walked quickly toward me and sat down.

As I did his makeup, he babbled on.

"I bet Seungho is maaaaad," he sing-songed.

"Neh?" I asked.

"That I get to sit here and not him. Kekeke," he winked. I shooked my head and darkened his eyebrows.

"No more blonde hair," I said as I faked a cry.

"Me too," he said sadly.

"Lee Joon-sshi!" a deep voice called.

"Bi hyung!"

"Shut your trap, you're slowing down the process,"

"Neh!"

I shooked my head at him and he stuck his tongue out at me but stopped once he saw Seungho looking at him by looking at Joon's mirror. I was clearly amused and I continued to style Joon and I stuck on his fake tattoo behind his ear.

"Thanks," he told me as he went to put on acessories.

"Excuse me miss," I felt a tap.

I turned around and met eyes with no other than Rain, who was supposedly sitting on the chair in the back of the dressing room.

"Do you know how to fix this?" he asked as he showed me a part of his jacket.

"Oh yes, no problem," I told him as I took the jacket gently from him.

I sat down and took out a needle and thread and fix the hem line and then I fixed the zipper.

"Here you go," I said to get his attention.

"Oh, yes. Kamsahamnida," he smiled and thanked me as he put on his jacket.

I bowed and he smiled at me once more before heading back to the boys.

When I turned back and almost sat down in my chair, Seungho was sitting their.

"Omo," I jumped back slightly.

"Hey beautiful," he winked.

I felt stares from the unnis' and I waved an 'X' at them so they wouldn't get some weird idea.

I felt my cheeks grow warm and he seemed to notice too.

"Ah...the power of Seungho," he smiled as he played with a brush. His manager called him back and he had no choice but to go back.

"Hasta luego," he winked.

"Until lat- what?" I murmured. I guess he can speak a little Spanish. This guy.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP! WE ARE ON IN FIVE. CHECK TO SEE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FIXED OR ADJUSTED BY THE COORDINATORS!" the manager shouted.

We quickly went to the guys and scanned them to see if any piece of clothing was the least bit crooked and checked to see if anything was inside out. Mina and Mark did a little touch-up for the makeup.

"HURRY HURRY HURRY!" the manager shooed them as he pushed them out the door.

"Wish me luck!" Cheondung and Seungho told me at the same time.

"Uh..HWAIting," I fist pumped weakly as I was surprised by their request.

Cheondung gave his little boy smile and Seungho gave me a look and held a phone to his ear. With that, the both of them walked out and the door closed behind them.