Chapter 7

It Started by Eye Smile

"Good job good job!" Manager Kim clapped as the boys were done with their performance. Cheondung and G.O. collapsed onto the sofas. Lee Joon and Mir collapsed onto the floor beside the sofas. Seungho started to strip and he was taking off his belt.

I tried not to look and started to busy myself with organizing the makeup box. Today, Mark and Luna volunteered to take off the makeup. We were all exhausted and they were being extra thoughtful. All of us were good friends.

"Oh, the garbage is full. Do mind taking it out Jikyung?" Mina asked.

"Sure," I replied. As I turned to exit I came face to face with Seungho and I was paralyzed in my position.

Whoa. Since when did he have abs? Omooooooooo, what do I do???

He followed my gaze to his abs and he looked back up at me. I shook my head and looked away. I covered my face with one hand and peeked at him.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," he smirked as he turned to rinse his face in the sink.

"Aiyo Park Jikyung! What are you doing?!" I said under my breath as I quickly walked out of the room.

 

~~~~~Seungho's POV~~~~~~~

 

"Damn. It's so hot in here," I said under my breath as I headed for the sink. Jikyung blocked my path and I was ready to ask her what her problem was.

"Yah, what are you....," I started as I noticed she seemed to be occupied with her thoughts. Wait, what is she looking at?

I followed her gaze and stopped at my newly developed abs. This is the first time any girl has seen my new abs. Even Bi hyung and my dongsaengs don't even know. Buaha.

She tried to hide her face with one hand.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," I smirked at her. Was she being shy? Oh please, no need to be shy around my six pack. I walked out of the room and she scurried out. I bet she likes it. Satisfied, I rinsed my face. I felt the corner of my lips pull up. Was I smiling because of this? I cleared my throat and returned back to normal.

"Oooooh, did you see her blush?" G.O asked Joon.

"Did you see his face. OMO he was just like a teddy bear!" Mir asked Joon.

"I wonder if...nah....she's not his type," G.O. said bluntly.

"She's quite a catch," Joon said.

Cheondung sat there in silence while listening to everyone.

"But Seungho never dated after Eunmi cheated on him. Do you think he's over her?," Joon said quietly. They turned to look at me and I glared at them before grabbing a towel.

"Oooops," Mir said as he looked scared.

"Hyung-"

I needed some fresh air. I pulled on a sweater, grabbed a water bottle and headed outside. I saw a bench and sat down. I thought about what the guys said and it didn't seem to be true.

Did I really like women who could cook? Did I really need someone beautiful and kind? No. I needed someone that I could protect, love, bicker with, tease, and importantly, someone who would understand me. I guess that's why Eunmi cheated on me. I was overprotective and inconsiderate. I was always busy and I never really checked up on her even though she was on my mind, but she didn't need to cheat on me to show that she had enough. Although I felt mad that she had a boyfriend, I was glad she had someone that was better than me. Taking her out and such. She looked really happy.

What was my type? I really don't know. It's not that I was lying during the interview, but because I thought that I liked that. I felt better after thinking this through. Joon was wrong. I was over her long ago but I felt sorry that I didn't cherish her.

What time is it? I looked at my watch. 11:57pm. They should be waiting for me. I should get going.

I got up and started heading toward the building.

"MMMMMMMMHHHH!!!!!!!"

"STOP MOVING!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO HURT YOU,"

I stood still and listened carefully. There was no longer screams but muffled noises. I was just about to enter the building before I heard these noises.

"STOP! I BEG YOU PLEASE! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," a girl screamed. I sounded like someone I knew. Was it Eunmi? No way, the interview was at a different set. Luna or Mina? They're inside talking to Alex and Jake. Jikyung? She had a trash bag in her hand...

"Why is such a pretty girl walking around her during midnight eh? eh?"

"MHHHHHH!"

"Let's see how beautiful you really are alright? I promise I won't hurt you too much," laughed a husky voice.

"Seu- MMMMMHHHH!"

"Jikyung," I said under my breath as I ran toward the direction of the muffled sounds.

"Hold still!"

*SLAP*

"NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOU SO FU**IN STAY STILL," the guy threatened.

"Help me-MMMHHHHH!" the girl sobbed.

"After I heard Seu-," I ran even faster than I already was. There they were, in a crowded alley. There was only a dim light and I could see a tortued Jikyung close from being . The guy had tied her to a chair and muffled with a towel. He was kissing her neck and ing her shirt.

I couldn't watch her be like this. What had she ever done that was as bad as this? I hate sick and eted men. What am I thinking? He isn't even a man. I saw a beer bottle on the ground and I broke the top. I crept up behind the guy and before I smashed it into his head he turned around.

"Who are you?!" he said shocked.

"Who the fu** are you? Why are you touching her huh?" I growled.

He grabbed me by my jacket and I threw the bottle behind me. I dodged his punch and threw one at him. This time, I grabbed him by his collar and got a close look at him.

"I asked. Who are you?" I said, with my clenched jaw.

He smirked at me and kneed me in the stomach. Too bad I was already flexed.

He looked suprised and it was my turn to smirk at him.

"Feeling tonight I see?" I laughed.

"DONT"

"YOU"

"DARE"

"TOUCH"

"HER"

"YOU BASTARD" I shouted with each and every punch. He was almost out and I pulled him up by his chin.

"Now answer my question. Who the hell are you?" I glared.

"H-he-her..... e-eh-ex," he skimpered.

"What did you say?" I said with my eyes fierce.

"Her ex! Her ex!" he shouted.

"That's nothing to be proud of you son of a *****!" I finished as I socked him one last time. He was out of it. I let him drop to the ground as I caught my breath.

Jikyung.

I ran to her and her head was down.

I untied her from the chair and she was limp. I uncovered and she gasped for breath. I brushed the hair out of her face and she was swollen and bruised. She had scratches all over and her chest was all purplish.

"Sh**," I said under my breath.

She was sobbing and she looked at me ever so blankly.

"Oppa," she whispered. She laughed.

"Seungho oppa," she whispered again.

She began to throw a fit and she started to yell. She clutched her shirt and shook her head frantically.

"TAKE HIM AWAY! TAKE HIM AWAY!" she screamed with her eyes big while she pointed to him.

"Jikyung-ah," I said as I tried to calm her down.

"I SAID TAKE HIM away...............," she cried as she kneeled to the ground.

"Ttttaaake h-him a-way," she gasped. She looked me in the eyes and called my name.

"Seungho oppa saved me. Oppa saved me," she said one last time before I threw my arms around her.

"Jikyung-ah," I said while hugging her tightly. There was no way to comfort her. I couldn't tell her it was okay. She wasn't even okay. She bawled into my chest and hit me. After a while, she fell asleep.

I brought her back into the dressing room and everyone shot up.

"What the hell," shot up Cheondung as he was in disbelief.

"What happened to Jikyung!" shouted Mina and Luna at the same time.

"Her ex..." I said while looking at her.

"Cho Minwoo?!" Mark shouted. He was red now. I guess he knew how he was.

"Where is he?!" Mark asked is fury.

"The security is outside taking care of it," I answered. And with that, he ran out to the direction we came from. The ambulance came to take her away to the hospital. We needed to make sure she was okay. In and out. Before we sent her into the car with Mina and Mark, she opened her eyes to look at me.

"Mianhe Seungho oppa," she said with no energy. She closed her eyes and fell asleep again. They shut the door and sped off to the hospital.

Why was she apologizing to me?

"Come on, let's get you changed," Manager Kim said while patting my back. My shirt was bloodstained from beating the crap out of him.

"Serves him right," I said under my breath as I made my way back inside.