Chapter 21

It Started by Eye Smile

I forced my eyes to shut, avoiding eye contact with him. I heard his steady breathing coming nearer and I sensed him moving in. I had the chance to push him away but or some reason, my body went limp. I had lost all energy. Right when I knew our lips would touch,

Sorry sorry sorry sorry.

"Ahem," Seungho coughed as we both opened our eyes at the same exact time.

"Yobosayo," Seungho grumpily answered. It was so akward and my face felt warm.

"I'll be there," he said before snapping his phone shut. He looked to me and smiled warmly before getting up and dusting off his pants.

"Let's go," he said before heading out of the tree trunk. Right as I got up, I looked around and saw rays of light shooting out from somewhere. Squinting my eyes, I saw light coming out from a heart shaped hole. I smiled to myself before following Seungho.

I breathed in the clear and refreshing air, while following Seungho up the hill.

"Shoot," I hissed before I tripped. Right before I was going to fall and roll down the hill face first, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes as he helped me gain back my stance.

He bended down and untied by booties.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I slapped his back, attempting to stop him from untieing my shoe. Without answering me, he took off my booties, tied the shoelaces together and gave them to me.

"Thanks?" I said, confused. He looked at me with no emotion and caught me off guard suddenly.

"YAH! YANG SEUNGHO! YAH!" I yelled with all my might.

"Enjoy it while it lasts girl," he smirked as he carried me bridal style in his arms. After I got tired of throwing a fit, he started nagging.

"What do you eat? You're so heavy," he said as he pretended to fall backwards.

"Excuse me mister," I growled.

"You still keep food in your bag?" he asked.

"That's right," I said proudly.

"Explains why you're so fat," he teased. I bit my tongue and glared at him.

"Hmph," I mumbled. When we finally made it to the pavement. He set me down and went to find the guy with the tow truck. Suprisingly, he had a key to help us open the car.

"Actually, I have gasoline here, enough to last you the drive to a nearest gas station," he said. Seungho nodded and put his hands on his hips as the car was being filled up. He gave the guy cash he asked for and he was off on his way.

The drive to the gas station was pretty quiet and it was really akward for me, but not for him. I didn't notice myself looking at him.

"Am I that good looking?" he asked, smirking.

"In your dreams," I said before looking out the window.

"Achoo!" I sneezed and sniffled. He looked at me and I looked away again.

 

 

(Seungho's POV)

Oh crap, she's getting sick. I know what I'll do.

I pulled into the gas station and filled up the car. As I was waiting, I went into the mart and bought hot tea and some muffins for her. I came out with the bag and the gas was already filled up. I opened the door and handed her the bag. She looked at me, confused.

"Eat up," I said before patting her head.

I got the receipt and got into the car. I had one more stop to make.

As I was driving to the nearest mall, she had finished the food I bought for her.

"Kamsahamnida Seungho," she thanked me.

"No problem," I said. I was smiling inside but I didn't show it. Instead,

"Are you still calling me by my name?" I asked.

"Yeah, what else do I call you?" she asked.

"Well I don't know. How come you can call other people oppa and not me?" I asked.

"That's cause you don't act like one," she said, flatly.

I wasn't mad but I was amused. I felt kinda jealous that she called other people oppa. I decided to pretend to be mad.

"Do you know how that makes me? I feel like you don't respect me," I said, in the scariest and plain voice I could attempt. From the corner of my eyes, I could see her tensifying.

"I didn't know it made you feel that way. If it's what you want," she muttered. She was playing with her fingers. Muahhahaha, I succeeded! Just wait until she realizes that I was messing with her.

"So what are you gonna call me from now on Park Jikyung?" I asked.

"Mianhe, I didn't mean to call you by your name. It's just that I got used to calling you by your name," she said while looking down.

"You didn't answer my question Jikyung," I said.

"Oppa?" she asked.

"Oppa?" I mocked. I turned to look at her and she tried to avoid eye contact. We were at a red light. She looked at me and back at her hands and back at me to check if I was still looking at her, and I was. She blushed and I chuckled. She then looked at me with large eyes.

"Are you scared?" I asked. I was enjoying this.

"N-no," she mumbled.

"You sure about that?" I asked, while driving again.  

"Not really," she mumbled again. She was so cute.

"Scared you didn't I," I said, smiling like an idiot.

"What do you mean? I thought you were mad," she asked, a little cautiously.

"Do I get mad that easily?" I scoffed.

"Sometimes," she said, under her breath.

"Say that again," I said. Now I was wondering if I actually did.

"Nothing!" she said, trying to cover it up.

"That's what I thought," I said, feeling like I was the winner.

"We're here and here you go. Wear this," I said, while pulling into the parking lot and handing her an extra pair of shades.

"What are we doing this mall?" she asked. I got out of the car and she followed me into the department store.

I was looking at clothes on the clothes rack in the women's section. I saw some clothes that caught my eye. She was following me.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

I didn't answer her and continued on.

"What size?" I asked while pointing to her hips.

"Why?" she asked.

"Do you want me to check your size?" I asked, almost grabbing her.

"5!" she whispered really loudly. I grabbed sized five light jeans with the bottoms rolled up. I saw a white and blue striped pullover sweater that would be perfect for her. At the end, I got her a pair of dark blue Toms and a leather jacket with a hood for her. I gave them to the lady standing nearby and I went to the men's section.

She just followed me and I tried not to smile.

I took dark straight-leg jeans off the rack and went looking for tops. I got a black Nike hoodie and got red vans and a beanie. I paid at the counter and grabbed the bags.

She looked at me but didn't say anything.

"Go change," I said, handing her, her bag.

"Mwoh?" she asked.

"You already have a cold. Go get changed," I said, while pushing her to the direction of the restroom. After watching her go in, I went to the men's side. I changed into the comfy clothes and walked out. I waited on a nearby bench and checked my phone. Mir called me.

"Yobosayo?" I answered.

"HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" Mir screamed.

"I am....."

"I WAS WORRIED SICK! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HOME LAST NIGHT?!" he yelled.

"Listen, I'll be home in 45 minutes and I'll explain later," I said, trying to calm him down.

"Okay then. See you later hyung!" he said.

"Later," I said before hanging up. Right when I was done, I noticed Jikyung walking out. I smiled at the outfit I picked out.

"Thank you Seun-oppa," she smiled. I can't believe she just called me oppa. Muahahhha.

"Come on, let's go. You gotta go home and take a bath before you're really sick," I said, while grabbing the bag with her old clothes.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Warm thanks to all of my viewers and subscribers! Here's a quick poll ;D 

Who do you think Jikyung should end up with in the future?

A) Yang Seungho
B) Cheondung
C) Mark 

________________________________________________________________________

P.S.

I've been wanting to make a poster for this fanfic however I'm really new at this and I need some guidance. Please check out my blog post below. Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/53029 

-BBporkypine