Chapter 4

It Started by Eye Smile

Maroon= Seungho's point of view and his actions.

 

We finally reached our destination and we claimed our luggage. We got to Tokyo around 11:00 am and we were going to check into the hotel.

Mina, Luna, and I were sharing a room while Alex and Mark were sharing and Jake and Kevin were sharing. Manager Kim had his own room and the MBLAQ boys were staying in one room. We were on the 6th floor and the boys were on the 10th floor. We stayed in the Hilton hotel and it was pretty nice. Since it was late February, it was chilly.

"Omoo, I'm still exhausted from last night!" Luna sighed as she rubbed her temples.

"Who isn't? Did you see that even manager Kim passed out right when we took off?" Mina laughed.

 

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?" Luna called as Mina went to open the door. I set my luggage next to my bed and hugged a pillow.

"Cheondung! How can I help you?" Mina asked.

"Hey noona! Is Jikyung here?" he asked politely.

I shot up and joined them at the doorway.

"There you are! Let's go out and explore. Do you want to come too?" he asked Mina and Luna.

"It's okay, you guys have fun! I still have to make a phone call," Mina explained.

"I'm going to sleep," announced Luna.

"Hold up," I said to Cheondung as I grabbed my blackberry and put it in my peacoat. I changed into boots and I wore a beanie-like hat. I even brought gloves.

"You look so warm," Cheondung chuckled.

"You too," I laughed as I looked at him. He wore a peacoat, large scarf, and he had gloves.

We took the elevator and reached the lobby.

"Where do you wanna go first?" he asked.

"Let's go to the mall you talked about," I suggested.

"But how are we gonna get there?" I asked.

"Bus or walking," he grinned.

"BUS!" I laughed as I hit his arm.

"I am not walking in this weather," I said sternly.

"Is that your serious face?" he said while poking my cheek.

"Yes sir," I laughed as I saluted.

"By the way, are the other guys coming?" I asked.

"Mm, Joon and Mir went to get ice cream. G.O. is in the bathtub. And I haven't seen Seungho hyung after we checked in," he shrugged.

"Oh I see," I said as I nodded. I wonder if he got lost. Well serves him right.

 

All you do is shrug? Geez, what kind of hyung am I to you? I said under my breath as I followed Cheondung and Jikyung from behind.

Why are these two always together? Do they like each other? Why do I care? Oh my goodness. I cannot be interested in that flat chested smelly tasteless girl who eats too much.

I put on my sunglasses and beanie. I pulled up the jacket to my windbreaker. As smart as I was, I wore two thick layers underneath. Under my pants are those pants to keep me warm. I feel like a hot dog. I wore thick socks to keep myself warm.

Hey? Where are they going? The mall?!!!! They're taking the bus? WOW, hyung needs to tell you something. Taking a bus is not a way to impress a girl. I clucked my tongue and shook my head.

I guess I need to take the bus too. Yippeee. Hopefully I don't get recognized and that two better be ready for the trouble they're gonna get into.

"Here you go," Cheon said as he handed her sunglasses.

Oh wow. Right after I warn you guys in my head you coincidentally give her sunglasses. Eh? Why did they stop walking? Oh no, they're turning around. Hide Seungho hide!!! I found a bush and hid behind it.

"I'm going to take a picture of the hotel," Jikyung said as she took out her phone.

I swear, you are pretty stupid. How can you not know where you are staying?

"Can I see that?" Cheondung said as he reached for her phone. He handed her his phone and they punched in numbers.

"I think it's time I have your number," he smiled.

Why are you using that smile on her?! You noona lover. Okay, they're walking again. Oh my gosh, I have to ride that bus with all of those people. I made sure I wasn't seen by them even though I had my disguise. They took seats in the back and by the time I got onto the bus, there was one seat left.

Right when I sat down, an old lady managed to rush onto the bus when the driver was going to start driving. I looked ahead minding my own business before I felt someone stare at me. I stared back at her and then I got the message. I have to stand?! The chances of being seen are higher now! After some more staring, I stood up and smiled at her. She just mumbled something and took my seat without saying anything. I'm sorry woman, but I was afraid of being discovered. I had to weigh my chances.

"We're here!" I heark Jikyung squeal as the bus stopped. I rolled my eyes and then they bulged out. Oh crap, they're coming after me! I rushed off the bus and I kept my cool right after I almost tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. A couple of girls giggled. Why did I put myself through this?

The two of them got off the bus and rushed right past me. Shopping mall it is. I followed them from a distance and it looked like they were going to watch a movie.

"Two tickets for 'A Night in Paris' please," Cheondung said to the lady behind the window.

"Thank you," he smiled before he and Jikyung headed for the theater.

"One for 'A Night in Paris'," I said with no emotion. I took my ticket and left. Oh great, they're getting food. I guess I could use a bucket of popcorn. Nawh, don't wanna get any zits.

I took a seat right behind them two. Hehe, they don't know that I'm watching over them do they now.

"I wonder what Seungho hyung is up to," Cheondung wondered.

"Well the movie won't start yet. You could call him," Jikyung suggested. Oh my lord what do I do?

"Alright. I'll be back," he said to her while exiting out the door.

I tried to make a run for the other exit and right before I reached it, I tripped on a stair.

I growled and right when I was about to get up, my phone rang. I sat on top of it and the sound was muffled. I sighed in relief right when it stopped. The oblivious Jikyung kept on munching on her popcorn.

I took my seat behind them and rubbed my bottom.  They talked about this and that. Blah blah blah. Whoa whoa whoa. She didn't even know he put his arm around her shoulder.

I lifted my fist and put it back down. I looked at my clenched hand and shook my head. WHAT ARE YOU DOING YANG SEUNGHO. Right when I remembered to turn off my volume on my phone, it rang with a text.

"Baby baby baby oh....baby baby baby noooooo," it sang. I recieved a lot of shhhhhsss. How unlucky I am.

Hey hyung, where did everyone go? No one is answering their phone. Are you there?

-G.O.

I responded to G.O. and turned off my volume immediately. Right after I closed my phone I was going to look up at the screen but instead I saw her turn back and look at me. OH NO. I lowered my head and covered my mouth since my sunglasses fell when I tripped. Why didn't I pick them up?! I made a dash for the door and thank goodness none of them followed me. As I caught my breath, I came face to face with girls wearing MBLAQ shirts. Hey my face looks good.

"OMOMO IT'S HIM!" the tall girl shouted.

"Oh my gosh! He's so hot!" the chubby said as she darted for me. I made a run for the door and a handful of girls started to chase after me. I opened the door to a taxi and I jumped in. The girls patted the window and I shouted directions to the driver. He took off immediately and I layed my head back and closed my eyes.