Chapter 2

It Started by Eye Smile

"Good night! See you tommorow!" I waved as Mina, Luna, Alex, Kevin, Jake, and Mark walked to their cars.

"Bye Jikyung!" waved Kevin.

"It's more like good morning haha," Luna laughed.

"See ya!" waved Mina, Alex, and Jake.

Mark gave me a half hug and walked off to his car while checking his phone.

As I grabbed a jacket from my car, I heard felt hands around my eyes.

"Cheondung?" I asked as I felt the hands covering my eyes.

"Come on Jikyung let's go," he smiled.

"Jikyung? I'm your noona lil boy," I teased.

"I only call you that when we're in public. Besides, I feel older than you," he laughed.

"Okaayyyy," I said as I rolled my eyes.

I sat next to him in his nice and sleek dark gray car.

"Were to?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said as he got off the freeway. We parked near a street full of nightmarkets.

"Oooooohhh, bibimbap and tofu pot," I clapped.

"I'm craving jajangmyun!" Cheondung cried.

"Let's go," he smiled as he took my hand. A little alarmed, I looked down at my hand that was being held by Cheondung. I haven't had someone hold my hand ever since senior year of high school.

Cheondung and I shared bibimbap, jajangmyun, tofu pot, and barbeque.

"I thought you ate before performing?" I said while wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Nah, I didn't want to throw it all up while dancing you know?" he said while taking a drink of his water.

"That's true, but don't starve yourself. You know me, I always have food," I laughed.

"Of course we know that. Who knew you had food when we were stuck in the elevator," he chuckled.

"I know right? You should thank me for feeding you guys crackers," I said, laughing. Cheondung's phone rang and he picked it up right away.

"Yobosayo? Oh Seungho hyung. Out eating with Jikyung noona," Cheondung winked at me while saying noona. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I'll be back in 15. Bye," Cheondung said as he hung up.

"It's okay, we're both exhausted anyway," I said. We haven't eaten for a long time and plus it was late.

He looked a little apologetic but I shrugged it off.

"We always get interrupted when we're out eating," he laughed.

"That Seungho," I said as I scoffed.

"I saw him make fun of you today," Cheondung chuckled. I shook my head and scowled.

Cheondung paid the bill and got us both hot chocolate.

"Boy, your zits gonna pop out if you drink anymore chocolate," I warned as I took a sip.

"Do I see a blemish?" he teased as he pointed to my forehead.

"I don't understand. You guys have such clean faces when you guys practically get zero sleep," I said while shaking my head.

"Even though you guys follow us everywhere, you still don't know what we have to deal with. At least you get some sleep at home. Manager Kim even bothers us there," he said while shaking his head while yawning.

He walked me to my car once we reached the main building.

"See you tommorow morning noona," he gleamed.

"Thanks for breakfast," I laughed.

"Any time. Drive safely and get a good sleep," he said while opening my door for me.

"You too. Take it easy on your throat. You need to rest early araso?" I asked.

He nodded and closed my door. I backed out of the parking lot and waved to him. He stood there with his hands in his pocket and he had his hood on. He waved back and started for his car.

"Such a wonderful boy. Seungho should learn from him. Wait, why Seungho?" I asked myself as I shook my head.

I drove to my apartment that was ten minutes away from the main building. I had really nice neighbors who had such cute kids. Us neigbors were pretty close and I was grateful I didn't live next to some scary scary person.

I walked up the stairs to my apartment on the second floor. My apartment consisted of one bedroom, one bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. I painted all of the walls a warm minty green. My floors were a dark hardwood flooring. I had lots of pictures of my family that lived in Busan. I came to Seoul to chase after my dream. Because I worked while I was in high school and college, I was able to afford this apartment.

I took a quick shower and changed into comfy clothes. It was 2am and I had to be up at 6am. We were going to fly to Japan to promote. I made sure I had all of my clothes and toiletries. I packed my laptop and ipod and all of my chargers. We were going for a month and coming back to attend award ceromonies and perform.

I already asked my neighbor to watch after my apartment and car for me. I was grateful they were doing this for me and I offered to treat them to dinner. They were too nice to accept so instead I got them a signed CD by MBLAQ.

I turned off the lights and jumped into bed. I then got a call so I sat up in bed.

"Noooonnnaaaa!" Cheondung greeted happily.

"Didn't we just meet?" I asked while laughing.

"No we didn't," replied Seungho.

I let out a short yelp and I placed a hand over my chest.

"You scared me!" I shouted.

I heard Cheondung and Seungho argue over the phone.

"Give it hyung,"

"No way,"

"Come on,"

"Why are you going on dates?"

I rolled my eyes and called out to them both.

"Cheondung and Seungho. If you don't get to the point, I'm hanging up. I'm going to go to sleep," I said.

This time the background noise quieted down.

"Yah Jikyung," Seungho greeted.

"What Seungho?" I asked moodily.

"Come on babe, don't be so moody,"

"You two woke me up from my sleep. Aren't you scared I'll screw up your makeup on purpose?"

"Nope, not at all,"

"Get to the point,"

"Call me oppa first,"

"No,"

"Why not????"

"Cause you act like a little kid. Besides, it won't make sense to call you oppa, but your circles do make you look older,"

"YAH!"

"Did I say something?"

"I'm picking you up tommorow so you better be ready araso?"

"Why you?"

And he hung up.

"Geez," I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Such a moody beast. You are such a kid Yang Seungho," I laughed. I layed back in bed and thought about his arm and his forehead.

"I hope he's alright. He probably is since he can yell like this. Why does he care if Cheondung and I go out. It's not like I like him like that........" I whispered as my eyes drooped and soon enough, I fell into a deep sleep.