You can't be the PRINCESS !!!

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?
This couple make all people in the mall stare and glare. Some girls are jealous of Krystal that had a very handsome boyfriend, some admire them a lot. No one notice Amber's girl.
As the exited the mall, Krystal asks Amber,
" Did you see that everyone was looking at us ? What do you think they thought ? "
Amber answers coldly, " I don't know. I'm not the fortune teller . Gosh ! "
" HEY, that's not how you talk to your girlfriend ! "
" Right ,I almost forgot. Sorry babe.. "
That 'babe ' made Krystal's face turned red, also Amber's , she is a bit shocked by what she've called Krystal. Still, she gets over herself and looks at Krystal's red face. Amber gently asks,
" What's wrong, darling ? You look like you're burning . "
Krystal doesn't say a word, but blushes harder. When she turns to Amber, she sees Amber smile at her smirkly. Can't stand her look, Krystal slaps Amber's arm and exclaims
" I'm fine, dear. It's just getting hot here. Could we get into the house, darling ? UH..OH...Now who's burning ? " Krystal smirks back perfectly.
They are now step foot in Minho's mansion along with guards[ more like mafias ] through a big green leafy garder, a voice that is newly heard begins :
" Master Amber ! So nice to see you " , the figure hold out his hands and walks toward Amber, " you guys can go back to your places now. They are my gusets now . "
" Good afternoon, Prince Minho. Long time no see. " Amber states gently and respectfully.
" Yes, Master Amber, long time no see. but may I know who is this ? " Minho wraps his hands behind his back.
" Yes, this is my girlfriend, Rose. She's 2 years older than me. "
" OH ! Hi, Rose . I'm Minho, nice to meet you. " Minho smiles reaching out his hand.
" Nice to meet you too, Minho. "
Both of them shake hands. Minho turns to talk to Amber.
Minho : " Whoa, Amber. I didn't know that you have a crush on elder..ha ha. "
Amber : " I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but why you came here without telling me ? You don't want to let me know something ? "
Minho : " I found the princess's house ! You know Amber, I'm so happy !!!!! I just want to help you reduce your work. But I guess the pricess has gone away cuz her mum called her , telling her not to come home . " ( with sad and sorry face )
Amber : " Huh ? Alright, I think somebody has given me some more works in addition . Thanks a lot, Prince Minho.
How did you find the pricess's house ? "
Minho : " Not hard. Just give orders to some other spies to search. "
Amber : " It is clear that you don't trust me. "
Minho : " NOOO...like I've said earlier , I just want to help reduce your work. Yet, you haven't found any clue about the princess. "
Amber : " No, not at all. In addition, I think you've spotted the wrong house because I've checked about that house. There's no Jung Soo Jung there. "
Minho : " AHHH...I forgot to tell you that the princess has 2 names, Jung Soo Jung and Krystal Jung. "
Krystal was shocked almost shout out loud not beliving what's she heard. Like Krystal, Amber can't help but gave Minho a question mark face.
" What ? Is there something wrong , you two ? " Minho asks cluelessly.
" No, no. Please excuse-us. I remember to tell my girlfriend something. "
Finished her statement, she wraps her hand around Krys's waist walking to the pool, then turns Krystal facing her.
" You are the Princess ?? " Amber whispers, anxiously waiting for the answer. There's no answer, just a nod from Krystal.
Amber suddenly steps back and stand unconsciously looking at Krystal with red eyes.
" Are you ok, dear ? I don't know if I made you sad or angry but I'm sorry, please. " [ She must to getting used to these sweet words. ] She have no clue on Amber's unconscious standing.
Amber tries to calm herself and talk to Krystal slowly , sweetly,
" Nothing, I was just surprised that I'm hanging out with a princess. I have to tell you about my mission. Need to go and say 'good-bye ' to Minho first. "
Do not want others to notice them, Amber quickly kisses her fake girlfriend [ somewhat seems real ] and hold her hand back to the living room where Minho smile widely waiting for them.
Minho starts the conversation,
" Sooo..do you want to discuss our work now ? "
" I would like to discuss about it later because I have to take my girlfriend to dinner. " Amber replies.
" Great. Please have a nice evening . " Minho finishes his words with a loyal smile and nodded.
He walks out with his guests to the gate,
" Good-bye , Minho. " Amber and Krystal exclaim at the same time.
" Good- bye, both of you. Enjoy you dinner. " Minho responds.
--Amber and Krystal is walking to their motobike--
----------------------
Krystal's POV :

Why does that Prince Minho knew that I'm the Princess ? He even knew both of my names, and that made Amber's shaking uncontrollably.
He looks so gentle and calme just like Amber. He seemed like he really want to meet the princess who happen to be me !!

-----------------------

Amber's POV :

This is CRAZY ! Why Krystal is the princess ? Why ? Why ? Why ? If it is so, it is my job to take her to the palace, and have her married Minho ! But I can't do it! I mean I can do all of that, yet I don't want to . I think I already fallen for her. SO COMPLICATED !!!

-----------------------

Amber breaks the silence,
" You wanna go somewhere else ? "
- Silent -
"HELLO ??"
" Ye..yes ?" Krystal woke up from her day dreaming.
" I asked if you want to go somewhere . "
" I thought you said we're ganna go to dinner . "
" It was just an excuse. .......Let's try that ice cream shop , I'll tell you 'bout my mission. "

-----------------------
AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP
-----------------------

They didn't take long to order cux both of them love vanilla and chocolate very much.
" Why did you order like me ? If you ordered something different, I could taste new staff ! " Krystal whined.
" I didn't copy you. They are my favorite flavor. " Amber replies looking at Krystal who is a bit sad . Since Amber afraid that Krys was angry, she tries to say sweet words destroying the bad atmosphere.
" Oh!! I'm so sorry, sweetie. I can't eat other flavors, but don't you think it's good that we have same likes, huh ? Come on darling, don't be angry . " Amber tries to
give Krystal puppy eyes. Krystal can't resist it, not the puppy eyes but those sweet words. The puppy eyes are sort
of funny, though. They were silent for a while until the ice cream come. Amber tastes her 1st spoon ice cream and said ,
" I was sent here to bring Jung Soo Jung , the princess, to my kingdom and married to Minho. It's so lame cuz
it's you. I knew that you study at the GREEN HIGH SCHOOL, but I never knew your other name or image. I could have found you since the last 3 months , but I was too lazy. I can't believe that he finds you himself ! Hmm.... why you look so ok ? Aren't you surprise ?
" No, why ? cuz I tried to ran away from this arrange marriage. I was like ' hello ? this is 2011; I have the right to choose my spouse ! ' . It's just damn stupid.
" How you parents that were with Minho ? "
" They're like my uncle and auntie. They helped me from getting married because I begged them alot. Actually, my fake daddy is my driver, and my mum is my sitter( baby sitter ).
They work for my palace since I was born. Also, they really husband and wife. "
" Soooo , how's you real parents ? "
" Still in the palace waiting for me. "
" Ohhhh.......that's how it works. Now I've no ideas what to do with you. Should I take you to Minho's palace or just let you go ? " Amber thinks hard while her finger pacing up and down her chin .
Krystal headed up straight to Amber,
" Up to you, I can't do anything. Minho's arms and legs are everywhere around me. What else do you think I can do ? I guess I'll have a stranger to married to ." Tears
starting to roll down through her cheeks, making Amber feels guilty.
Without noticing herself, Amber kicks all the tears away and caress Kry's cheek.
" Don't worry, Krys. I won't let you married him unless I'm not exist. "
" Thank you . At least I still have you . " Placing her hand over Amber's , smiling at each other.

===============================

PHEW, end the chapter 8.
I don't why there's no comments for me .
Maybe there's no one reading or silent reader. I don't know.
Even though, it hurt me a bit, I'll finish my story no matter what.
THANKS FOR READING !!!
THANKS FOR READING !!!
(^*^)