The Twist of Minho (cont.)

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

         After shouting and pointing finger at everyone, Minho called out for the guards to arrest them. 

" No, don't touch my girl. I'll take her myself, " Minho shouted at the guard who was attempt to touch Krystal. 

"Who is your girl? I am sure I am not, " Krystal glared at Minho. 

"Wait until you spend a night with me, then you can't deny that you're not mine," Minho evilly smirked. 

 

His words slapped everyone hard into reality. The reality of how hypo-critical Minho is. Amber was too speechless; she just stared, horrified at Minho, the once used-to-be best friend. Jessica was shush by Yuri, for Yuri doesn't want to make the atmosphere more hectic. Yuri just look at Minho in a curious way, while Jessica is glaring at Minho as if to make a hole through his face. 

 

"Haha! Now no one dare to speak eh? Great! To the helicopter," Minho demanded. As he grabbed Krystal's wrist, he whispered, 

"Defense or I'll make you regret. Just look at your beloved Kingdom's slave" 

           Krystal was taken back, yet got no choice but to obey. 

 

Minho hurried to go to the King and Queen after he landed on the land right away. In his mind, he can't wait to show his parents that Amber is a betrayer. Secondly is to show his finance who he has just captured. 

 

Minho walked up to his parents, coincidentally, the K king and queen are also present.

"Greeting, mothers! Fathers! " he walked confidently.

Followed by Krystal in his hands, then Amber, Jessica, and Yuri whose hands are handcuffed.

 

"Krystal! My dear! Come to mother!" Krystal's mum open her arm wide. Krystal, being too upset, burst into tears and hugged her mother.

"Sit down, Minho," Minho's father said, "so, Amber is the one behind all this kidnapping story?"  

"Yes, your highness," Minho bowed with a victory smile. 

"Why did you do that? You are my outstanding girl spy. I can't believe it, " the king spoke out of anger, demanding for answers. 

 

Without any hesitations, Amber answered bravely, 

"Because I love her. I want to save her from marrying that wrong guy, the guy who is very gentle and brave for a while, then turn into a fierceful coward monster later" 

Minho immediately stood up with an angry expression on his face, who seems to want to punch Amber so much. Amber's eyes never leave Minho as well. She bravely stares at him, telling him not to mess around with her. 

"Krystal will never lay her eyes on you filthy servant!" Minho calmly but seriously spoke. 

"You horrible creature! I feed your family. I trained you and your father so well. Why did you try to go against me? Guards! Send her to jail now!" King ordered. 

 

Jessica, feeling so angry, shouted to defense Amber even before Krystal could speak a word. 

"This is a modern society, but you only sentenced Amber to jail just by listening to your own son? Where is justice? With your kind of judgment, you can't be combined with the K Kingdom. You'd better learn more!" 

The spot light is on Jessica now. Especially her mother, who is familiar with her voice and the last sentence(you'd better learn more) she spoke, has her eyes on her. She finally asks,

"Tell me who you are?"  

"Mother...," was all Jessica could say.

"Jessica!!," the K queen cried out of joy. She quickly ran to her long lost daughter and hugger her tightly.

"You're finally back, my daughter," the K king spoke softly. 

 

Too many things happened all at once, too many that everyone is bewildered. The M king and queen just froze in spot, can't believe what is going on. Minho gritted his teeth because of the time delayed by the family reunion scene. However, he tried to maintain his attitudes, trying not to let his anger burst out. 

 

This is so annoying! I wish I could just kill Amber now before it's too late. 

 

======================

Hello! I'm finally back! It's been a long exam preparation ^^ 

Thanks for reading guys! 

 

Love, 

December12