Vacation (cont.)

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

As soon as their lips touched, Amber her lover bottom lip softly and gently. Krystal, in return, does the same thing which creates a sync of the kiss. It isn't a quick kiss as they thought. Both just keep on and biting each other lips, trying to save the taste of one another. 

Amber slowly pulls Krystal closer and closer until their bodies are connected. Having the tomboy caressing her back, Krystal hold onto her so tight as if they ganna melt into one piece. This long passionate kiss didn't last long, for Krystal pushes Amber away so that she can inhale some oxygen to feed her lungs. 

Amber just chuckles loud enough for her princess to hear. 

"What?!" Krystal pouted. 

"So lack of experience,"Amber smiled mischievously.

"Hmpf! This is my first time! Unlike you! How many people have you kissed already?!"

"Not many," Amber smirked.

"Really? That's why you are so good ..." Krystal bit her lips seductively which causes Amber to gulps hard.

"Where did you learn to make the expression?!" Amber asked out of surprise.

"From music videos...?" Krystal answered innocently.

"...." Amber's jaw dropped. No word gets out.

"Alright! I know I don't look good! You really know how to spoil my mood! I hate you!" Krystal was about to get out of the jacuzzi when Amber immediately pulls her back in, and hugs her tight without letting Krystal protest.

"I haven't said a word yet," Amber placed her chin on struggling Krystal, "you are so y"

"I don't believe you!"

"You just made my tummy to twirl..."

"Twirl...? How come...?" Krystal asked, clueless.

"It feels like there are butterflies in there, but this time it's just so strong..." Amber nibbles Krystal earlope gently. 

 

Sudden attack sends chill to all over Krystal body, making her squirms. Amber takes the chance to kiss the ear which is the spot that make Krystal powerless. Her body just simply melt and give in to Amber's kiss. Amber continues to kiss along Krystal's defined jaw line. Feeling good, the weak princess tilts her head, giving more access to her lover who is proudly kissing down the neck. 

"Oh...," Krystal first moan was heard. 

Amber smirked in satisfication while Krystal shyly turns her face away. This allows Amber to notice Krystal smooth shoulder, and quickly run her nose there. Once again, Krystal moans and squirms from the sensual touch of Amber's nose. Amber begins to kiss the hook of the neck and it softly, to leave hickey purposely. Krystal shivers and yelps in pleasure, yet shove out of Amber grip. 

Puzzled, Amber gives her a questioning look. 

"it's just it feels so strong, Am. I don't think I can handle the feelings you are giving me yet... Sorry..." 

"Awww... It's ok, baby. You can have all the time you need," Amber smiled out of depression. 

"You don't look happy... I am so sorry..." Krystal pouted sadly. 

"Haha... It's really ok for me, sweetheart. Well, although you made me feel so hot and right now I'm so desperate," Amber tried to crack a joke from how she is feeling right now which is surprisingly cheering her lover up right away. 

"I love you" 

"I love you more," Amber kissed Krystal forehead. 

 

And they just hug each other in the jacuzzi, enjoying their peaceful time together. 

 

 

------------------------------------------

hello! Was anyone out there expecting ? XD 

sorry to disappoint you! 

Enjoy reading, guys. 

Its my short update ^^ hope u like it.