Who am I?

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

 Hospital: 

 

Taeyeon along with all her friends are waiting anxiously for Amber to get up. 

They have been waiting for 2 days already, but Amber doesn't even stir. 

 

A nurse comes in and checks on Amber's health. 

Victoria decided to ask,

 

" How is she? When will she be awake? " 

 

" She's fine according to her health status. Her heart beat and brain is normal. We can only wait for her to be conscious" , the nurse answered and left. 

 

They heave big loud sighs.  

 

Sooyoung covers her face, mumbles, " Amber, Amber, get up already! " 

 

Like a miracle, at the very moment, they heard Amber groans in a faint voice. 

 

They rush to the bed, curiously staring at the patient. Amber winces and tries to open her eyes. 

It seems like it takes her for years to get her eye lids opened. 

 

" Amber.. " , Taeyeon whispered softly. 

 

" You're alright, dude? " , Sooyoung asked. 

 

" Ow... 

 

   My head hurts ... " , Amber whined, looking indirectly at all of them. 

 

Silence occupied the room, only gulping sounds were heard. 

They eager to hear Amber's voice, Amber's memory. 

 

" Where am I ? " , Amber finally spoke. 

 

" You're in the hospital ", Taeyeon quickly replied. 

 

" Do we know each other? " , Amber cluelessly asked. 

 

Victoria stumbles on her feet that Sooyoung wasted no time to support her friend's fall, while the other three are shocked. 

 

" D-don't you remember? Anything? " , Taeyeon asked slowly, hoping to get a ' yes '. 

 

Amber shakes her head and stares blankly at them which caused Victoria to start crying.  

 

" And who am I ? " , she asked with a weak smile. 

 

Tiffany and Sunny gasped out loud. 

 

" Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god " , Sunny stuttered. 

 

" She can't even remember herself! " , Tiffany almost shouted. 

 

" I really have no ideas who I am, where I'm from, why I'm here, and who you are " , Amber hung her head low.

 

" Oh! The do you know your gender? " , Sunny blurted out.

 

" Yah! "  , the others yelled at her except for Victoria who is too powerless right now and Amber herself.

 

" What do you mean? " , Amber life her head up fast.

 

" Ehm...I mean you know that you're not a boy, right? " , Sunny didn't give up asking. 

 

" Yah! " , and again every one yelled at her including Victoria this time. She yelled the loudest.

 

" Alright..........

 

 

   You guys...........

 

 

      Are so WEIRD! .

 

         

           Do I really know you? " , Amber gave out a bewildered look.

 

" Don't mind. Ah! Maybe this will prove we're friends " , Victoria spoke and grabbed out photos from her wallet.

 

" These are our pics during our training " , Victoria smiled.

 

" Is this me? " , Amber who is quite surprised, pointing at her own picture.

 

" Yeah! " , Taeyeon with Victoria and Sooyoung answered in unison.

 

" I looked like that ?! " , Amber exclaimed.

 

" Correction. You always look like this. Before and now, you look the same just like in the photos " , Taeyeon said.

 

" And you're a GIRL " , Sooyoung emphasized.

 

" I am ? " , Amber asked in shocked.

 

" What makes you think you're not a girl ? " , Victoria asked. 

 

" My looks? " , Amber replied in a -not so sure- way. 

 

" Why don't you check yourself in the bathroom. I also can't believe you're a female " , Tiffany pointed at the bathroom door using her thumb.   

 

Amber wisely gets out of the mattress, but fail to do so when dizziness hit her head. She drops herself back down and grabs her hand tightly. 

 

" Ouch my head " , she muttered. 

 

" Are you ok? " , Victoria sat besides her and rubbed her back. 

 

" My head hurts A LOT " , she muttered the reply. 

 

" Just rest a bit more " , Sooyoung advised. 

 

Amber sits comfortably before continue her speaking, 

 

" Urgh....why can't I remember anything! It's hurtful to see people care for me and I don't remember them" 

 

" There is someone, who is not here, cares for you thousand times more than us " , Sooyoung said, looked directly at Amber confused face. 

 

" There is ? " , Amber asked again like a kid who started kindergarten. 

 

" Don't think too much. It only makes worse " , Tiffany tabbed Amber's shoulder. 

 

" Well, we need to get going now since we still have to report to the palace. Get well soon, handsome patient " , Sunny smiled cutely at Amber. 

 

" Aww.....Sooyoung! Why are squinting at Sunny? And stop the pouting, it's disgusting! " , Taeyeon exclaimed every thing she's seen.

 

" NOOO, I didn't do anything " , Sooyoung punched Taeyeon's arm lightly before waving good bye to Sunny and Tiffany.

 

Amber rubs her head as the two spies left.

 

" What were they talking about? Palace? Where? Why? " , Amber bombarded the trio with questions.

 

" There, there. Just relax. You'll know everything in details later when you're fully recovered " , Victoria said.

 

" Ok. What's your name anyway? "

 

" Oh! I'm Victoria. You like to call me either ' vic ' or ' Vicky ' . This is Sooyoung and Taeyeon. We've been friends for a really long good time" , Victoria gestured the two and gave Amber a warm smile. 

 

" Yeah? Still don't remind me of anything. Sorry " , Amber shrugged. 

 

" That's ok. Just rest, we'll buy you some soup " , Taeyeon said as she grabbed Sooyoung with her. 

 

 

Victoria tries to avoid making conversation with Amber because as their conversation goes deeper, Amber would scream in pain. 

Although it hurts her head, Amber keeps asking about that someone- that someone who cares for her the most. 

 

============================

 

Alright, chapter 19. 

Tell me what do you think? 

Shall Kryber meet next chapter? 

Hmm? Waiting for your answers. ^^