Get well soon , Amber

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

AMBER'S POV 

 

I convinced Sulli to stay with me because I care about her security. 

She was hesitate at first but she agreed. 

 

As we get in the car, Sulli sits between me and Minho. 

Sulli rests her head on my shoulder, about to burst anytime soon. 

Minho broke the ice, 

 

" Hey Amber, you still have no clues where the princess is ? " 

 

" Unfortunately not " , I mumble.  How can I know ? I was with you all the time.

 

" Are you talking about Krystal ? What is about her ? " , Sulli asked me. 

 

" Someone got her. Only a letter was left " , my voice fated. I'm so worried. 

 

" Does it have anything to do with my sister missing ? " , Sulli's voice shakes. Oh please don't cry. 

 

" I guess so " . 

 

Sulli starts to cry again. Thinking about her sister just makes her cry. 

This is all my fault. If only I hadn't asked Victoria to help, nothing worse wouldn't happen. At this very moment, two girls are nowhere to be found and this girl right here is crying like hell. 

I comfort her by pulling her for a hug. 

 

" We will find her. Trust me ", I whispered softly. 

 

We arrived Minho's mansion. I escorted her to one of the guest rooms and waited for her to fell asleep. 

It wasn't hard for Sulli to go to sleep since she has been crying all her strength out. 

I close the door soundlessly and make my way to the living room where Minho is waiting for me . 

 

" I don't get it. Why princess was kidnapped at the same time we're planning to get her " , Minho muttered in frustration. Me too ... 

 

" Do you think someone know our plan ? " , I asked. 

 

" No way. No one could possibly here when we talked. Remember my room is sound-proved " 

 

I sighed.  Where could she be ? How is she ? Did Sooyoung meet the K spy ? I need to call Sooyoung ! Man... how come I forget. 

 

" I need to call someone " , I dashed out of the room . 

 

I run outside to the giant garden. Dialing her number.... 

" What took her so long just to answer my call ? " , I mumbled and began pacing up and down. 

 

" Hello ? " , another line answered. 

 

" It's Amber. Have you met the K spy yet ? " , I asked. 

 

" Oh er... I .... I .... I have. In fact, I got 1 mystery solved because Victoria is with me " , she spoke in a low, stuttering voice. 

 

" What's with the voice ? Anyway , tell me the direction. I'll go get you " 

 

Hmm.... it sounds like she is repeating the directions from someone.  It doesn't sound like herself talking. Whatever, maybe I think too much. 

I hop on a motorbike and drive off fast. That place is quite far from here. 

Once I get there, 

 

" I think I'm at the right place ? It's an abandoned house, why would she stay here ? " , I whispered to myself. 

 

I run inside cautiously. It's too dark. 

 

BAM 

 

Someone hit my head before I fainted. 

 

End of AMBER'S POV

----------------------------------------------------

 

NARRATOR'S POV 

 

Two masked women is tying Amber's hands and legs. They pull her to Sooyoung and Victoria who are also tied. 

 

" Amber " , Victoria whispered. 

 

" I'm sorry, pal. Knives were playing with our throats when you called " , Sooyoung apologized. 

 

" Why are you doing this ? " , Victoria shouted at the masked women. 

 

" It's our jobs " , the tall one replied. 

 

" Gosh she's bleeding. Mind to just clean the wound for her ? I don't her to be infected " , Sooyoung exclaimed. 

 

" OMO She's bleeding ?! I must have hit her too hard " , the short one exclaimed in shock. 

 

" The first aid is in the van. Get it quick ", the tall one demanded. 

 

The tall one begins to clean Amber's wound as soon as the first-aid arrived. 

 

" Fany, what if it's too serious ? She won't die, right ? " , the short one asked worriedly. 

 

" Yah ! Don't call my name when we're on a mission ! " , the so called ' fany ' shouted. 

 

" Hmm....so your name is Fany ? Sounds so innocent " , Victoria commented. 

 

Then, the door is opened, revealed a feminine figure walking in . 

 

" Oh look, Tiffany. Taeyeon came " , the short said. 

 

" YAH ! " , Tiffany shouted . 

 

" Taeyeon ? " , Sooyoung suspected. 

 

" People might have same names, right ? " , Victoria mumbled. 

 

" By the way, Tiffany, your name means mushroom , right ? " , Sooyoung chuckled. Victoria is laughing and the short one is giggling. 

 

" Stop laughing. And it's not a good timing to laugh either. I want to make this quick. Do you know where princess, Krystal Jung is ? " , Taeyeon asked in a serious way. 

 

" What do I get if I answered your question ? "  , Sooyoung carelessly asked. 

 

" And if I don't answer ? " , Victoria added. 

 

" Aish , stop being stubborn " ,  the short one whined. 

 

" Aww....you're so cute.  What is your name ? " , Sooyoung changed the topic. 

 

" My name's Sunny " , she proudly answered. 

 

" Sunny ? Hey, I'm - " , Sooyoung was cut off. 

 

" Arghh.... you dummy. She tricked you ! " , Tiffany smashed Sunny's head. 

 

" Hahahaha...good one " , Victoria laughed. 

 

" Will you just answer my question. I got more works to do and your friend is injured. Do you want to keep fooling around ? " , Taeyeon is frustrated. 

 

" Geez, now that I think about it. You must be Kim Taeyeon " , Sooyoung said. 

 

" How do you know ? " , Taeyeon surprised. 

 

" Great. You really are Kim Taeyeon. Remember us ? I'm Victoria and this is Sooyoung and our injured friend is Amber " , Victoria said in hint of disappointment. 

 

" Sooyoung ! Victoria ! Amber ! " , Taeyeon exclaimed. 

 

" Sooyoung ?! "  , Sunny also surprised. 

 

" We need to get Amber to the hospital ",  Taeyeon said as she cut the rope that tie the three victims. 

 

Sooyoung, who is the tallest, carries unconscious Amber into the van and they drive to the nearest hospital. 

Amber was sent to the emergency room immediately. 

They are all waiting silently not until Sooyoung breaks the silence. 

 

" Ehm... Taeyeon, I thought you stop with spy business " 

 

" Yup. I stopped " , Taeyeon shortly answered. 

 

" Then why did you kidnap us ? ", Victoria asked, curious. 

 

" No, I didn't. They did. I was just help Tiffany to dig out some info from  you two since she told me that she couldn't force you to spill a word " , Taeyeon explained. 

 

" Sooyoungie. I'm sorry if I hurt you " , Sunny butted in. 

 

" No, it's ok ",  Sooyoung faked a smile. 

 

" Sooo... you know her ? " , Tiffany pointed at Sooyoung. 

 

" Yeah, she's my friend " , Sunny said. 

 

" I'm Sooyoung , a retired spy " , she introduced. 

 

" What about you ? " , Tiffany looked at Victoria. 

 

" Same to Sooyoung, I'm a retired spy and my name's Victoria " . 

 

Tiffany nods , acknowledged. 

 

After an hour, the doctor finally comes out from the emergency room. 

 

" Are you the patient's family ? " , he asked. 

 

" I'm her friend. How is she ? " , Taeyeon asked. 

 

" Well, all I could say is she's not in a danger , but since there was a strong hit at the back of her head, it affected her memories " 

 

" Wh- which mean ? " , Victoria stuttered. 

 

" At the moment, we still couldn't confirm. But she might have some difficulties remembering things. For instance, herself, her family . We need to wait for the patient to wake up, though. So that I can check on her health condition. You may visit the patient " , the doctor left. 

 

Victoria runs into the patient room. 

Seeing Amber's pale face causes her to cries hard. 

 

Sooyoung walks slowly to the bed and stands beside Victoria, trying to sooth her. 

" She'll be just fine. She's a strong girl " 

 

Taeyeon holds Amber's hand with tears rolling down. She's speechless . 

 

Tiffany and Sunny keep a distance from the bed because of all the guiltiness are building in them. But what can they do ? It's their jobs. 

 

" I'm sorry, Amber guy " , Tiffany mumbled. 

 

" Sincerely sorry. Please get well soon " , Sunny whispered. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will turn your attentions to Krystal . 

Where is she ? And with who she is staying with ? 

Hope you enjoy ")