Back to the kingdom

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

A/N: Actually, guys, I don't know what else I need to write. Should I just make them get married and then end the chapter? Or face more obstacles? Man, I really have no ideas right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a nice breakfast, the two couples return to their the M Kingdom first via their private jets.

It wasn't really a long ride since the jet is fast enough to reach the Kingdom is just 6 hours.

The M king and queen were so angry at Minho, their used-to-be son. They thought they have taught and disciplined Minho so well. Now they realized for sure that the evilness just lied within the gene. It doesn't matter how hard they have trained and taught him to be an honorable good man. Minho has been loved and is still loved by the king and queen, for they really wanted a son to take after the crown. Not only the fact that Amber is their child but also the fact that Minho is evil have completely ruined their expectation.

" I am so disappointed in you, Minho," the M king spoke in a stern serious tone.

" Yeah right. What do you even expect from me?! I was sent to jail. I'm just a son of royal servant to you, " Minho replied with anger and jealousy.

" You were send to jail because of a reason. You tried to kill a person! " the King shouted at Minho, glaring the hole out of his head.

" Seriously, your majesty, " Minho spoke in a mocking tone, " if I were your son, you would just fake an evidence and then sent someone else to jail. Just like how I used to kill some girls who didn't agree to sleep with me. Remember that time, I killed one of your servant because he didn't let his daughter to go out with me? I wasn't sent to jail during all those times, "

 

------- DEAD SILENT ---------

 

The King knows it was his mistake doing so. It was against the rules, the policies, the moral. All eyes are fixed on him even the queen has never ever know this story.

" Just send him to the cell, first, " the King ordered weekly.

" Do you still want to work for him? You! " Minho shouted at one of the guard who's straddling his arm, " your sister! I killed her, but the king didn't give you justice! Do you still want to work for him? Huh?"

 

The guard looks so red, burned with anger. He must be thinking why this kingdom doesn't give him justice, doesn't give his sister justice despite of how much he respects the ring.

 

"I'll handle this," Amber volunteered and tagged Yuri along with her, " we will put him in the cell"

" Oh yeah... such good people. You just want to be famous. To be looked up to, and to probably save your father's face? " Minho spit into Amber's face.

 

Feeling furious and disgusted, Amber punched Minho in the face until he fell onto the ground.

"Don't you think I should just kill you? "

" See?! Don't you guys see how furious she is?! " Minho shouted as loud as he can. This is in fact his place to get all the attentions from the servants, and to create an against party toward the king. He wanted to make a bad impression of the royalty.

" But I've never been so heartless, trying to girls, and killing people because they can't do things against their wills. I know you want to make bad impressions of the royalty, Minho, but you need to think better than that. My father helped you, saved you from the bad cases because he loves you as his son. In fact, he loves everyone of us because in the name of the king, he is the father of us all. Even though he didn't give direct justice, he tried to help silently. All those victims resulting from your crime, they all get promoted into higher position, better training, and even some rewards for those who work well. You need to be smarter than this in order to create chaos in this kingdom," Amber gave out a very long speech, touching all the listeners' hearts but Minho.

 

Needless to care about Minho, Amber cooperated with Russia and sent Minho to stay in that jail which is one of the most strict and the scariest jail of top 10 in the world. She knows for sure that Minho will be beat up so hard and will face a difficult life, but this is what he deserves.

 

The end comes so soon, for the king resigned from his crown immediately after the incident as he thinks he doesn't fit in the throne. He appointed his only daughter to be the 'King'. Although some residents don't agree to this assigned king due to the fact she's actually a female not a male, the former King tried to explain, to ease their thoughts.

 

The agreement between the two kingdoms has also come to a good ending, as Amber and Krystal finally got married.

At the young age, Krystal never regret to get married to the one she loves.

The wedding takes place out door at the M kingdom. Walking down the aisle is Krystal who is smiling nervously but happily along with her father who is also smiling proudly. As soon as they both gets to Amber, the K king kissed Krystal on the head and smile before turning to Amber, to say 'take care of her' 

Amber smiled and replied, ' my honor'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah! I decided to just end this! This fic has lasted for too long, like 3 years already XD

Thanks for reading.