You Cheater !!!

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?
MINHO'S MANSION :
-------------------------
It's a bright sunny day out there, Minho is in the garden to inhale some fresh air.
'When will I get to see you, princess ? There's something real important that you have to know about me. ' He thought.
" SIR, this is a letter for you. " , a guard comes to Minho.

Minho takes the envelop into the living room in order to open and read it. Once he opened it, he sees a letter and some photos.
" This girl looks so familiar....have I seen her somewhere before ? Oooh, it's rose. What does she have to do with this letter ? " , he talks to himself.
He reads the letter, which has a meaning below :

'Dear, son
Your wedding problem keeps running in my brain. I know how upset you are since the princess ran away from you. To help you find her, I've asked for some of her photos from her parents. Now if you have read my letter, you must have seen the photos. She's pretty , isn't she ? Do you best !
From, your father

P.S : Have Amber read this letter, too. '

...............................
MINHO'S POV :

She's Krystal, the princess.!!! But Amber's girlfriend rose ...is Krystal ? Amber lied ?! No, no, no ... Amber never tell lies. Maybe she was tricked by the princess, too. That can't be right. Amber always find out about a person's background before she hang out with him/her. And this is even more serious , not just friend, but partner.
OR... she helped the princess escape from the wedding ! That's it, I need to go talk to her right now !

-----------------------------------
He goes directly to Amber's place not bother calling her that's he come over.

____________________________

AMBER'S PLACE :
---------------

The atmosphere in her room isn't really good. Krystal who feels the most guilty starts first,
" The secret that I want to tell you is that I'm a princess, a princess from the K palace. "
" And I'd like to introduce myself. The name is Amber Liu, a secret spy that was sent from the M palace to capture a princess name Krystal Jung who apparently is sitting beside me right now. Only Vicky and Krystal knew about my position but now you're included. "

Sulli sits quietly staring at her feet; after a second ,she turns to Victoria, Victoria just made an 'o'shape,
" Oh, about that, I'm Amber's friend since the spy the training. I was shocked when I first saw Amber, the reason is the same to you guys. I used to be working as her partner in the past time. We worked so hard that we got many awards, but when mum and dad passed away, I have to quit in order to look after you. So now, I have a normal life, normal job, and I keep my previous job as a privacy that wouldn't be told. "

Sulli pumps close to Vicky, shaking her strongly while tears falling down,
" How could you, sis ? I'm your sister ! You shouldn't hide things from me. WHYYYYY ..........hee hee ( crying out loud. )
Vicky hugs her sister , tears racing down,
" I apology, Sulli baby. You were too young; I didn't mean to hurt you, sweetie. I'm so sorry. ! "

Everyone except Krystal have a sorrow face, she grins.
" Enough of acting, Sulli. Your sister is crying non-stop. ", She shaking lightly.
" Huh ?? " , Vicky and Amber exclaim.
" She's pretending. The tears are real, though. She's not sad, she's happy-really happy. She usually said that she wish to have a spy sister. The first time she saw Amber, she told me that Amber looked like a spy ! Now everything is like what she imagined ! "

Amber raises her right eye brow, looking at Victoria, and turn to Sulli. Sulli smiles innocently ,
" Keke, seem so real , right ? "
" SULLI !! " , Victoria exclaims, " I was crying like crazy ! "
" You should be . " Sulli pouts.

TOK TOK [ Door knocking ]

Amber rushes to the door , figure out who's at the door.
" Who's that ? " she asks
" It's me , Minho. "
Amber widen her eyes.
" Riiight, ..emmm....wait for a minute. I...I ( thinking of an excuse )..have to put my clothes on first. "

Amber runs to the living room. She whispers loud enough to catch all of the attentions.
" Quick ! Hide ! All of you , Minho's here. "
" WHAT !?" , the 3 exclaims
" Shh...be quiet ! ", Amber made a sign
" Do I have to hide too ? " , Krystal pulls Amber's shirt.
" No need, just sit here. " Amber points to Sulli, " you..the cupboard in the kitchen, and Vic... under the bed. "
READY !

Amber rushes back to the door and welcome her guest.
" Please come in . Sorry for letting you wait. " She has sweat all over her face.
As they walk in, they hear a laughter. Krystal pretends to watch TV, try to act like she doesn't know there's a guest coming.
" Hey, Amber. Come watch this show, so funny. " , she said.
" Hello, rose. " Minho greets.
" Oh, hi , Minho. I didn't know you're here. "

Amber gestures Minho to have a seat while she's lowering herself next to Krystal.
" Soooo, you must have an emergency cuz you didn't call me in advance. "
" Yes. My father told me to have you read this letter. " Minho hands over the letter.
After reading the letter , her face becomes pale , causing Krystal to worried.
" What's wrong , baby ? " Krystal looks at Amber but trying to read the letter. She gasped that Minho knew about her real identity.
" What to you have to say for yourself now, you cheater !?" Minho half smiles, but Amber can see flames in his eyes.
Minho continues,
" I trusted you the most, but you cheated me. Try to hide the princess, huh ? You're so brave, you know. You even introduce her to me. Am I that stupid ? "

Amber remains silent. Her eyes are moving around.
Krystal is thinking, biting her lips with worried face.
Minho glaces at Krytal, and begins to talk in better normal tone,
" Now that I know that you're the princess...I have to take you back to the palace. And Amber, I forgive you. I will tell my parents that you captured the princess. Saying that you did a perfect job. We have to go back to the palace together. All 3 of us. "

Amber is frustrated because she can't rescue Krystal from the marriage. She becomes teary, and hold Krystal hand with thousand of apologies.
" Krys, i'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I couldn't help you, I've no ideas what to do. "
" Don't say sorry. I know I can't run away from it forever. You did your best. It's not your fault, it's mine. I..I dragged yo..u into this. I..I gave y..yo..you trou..bles.." , her voice is shaking. She can't hold her tears any longer.

Minho slaps the table, stand up balling a fist,
" ENOUGH. I didn't come to hear some sorts of apologies and cryings !!! "
Krystal also stands up after hearing such speaking. She glares and shouts at Minho.
" SHUT UP ! DON'T YOU GET IT ? I TRIED TO RAN AWAY FROM YOU, FROM THE WEDDING. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS ENOUGH THAT I DON'T WANT TO MARRIED YOU ! YOU ARE COWARDLY JERK, FORCING A GIRL TO MARRIED YOU. "

Nobody has ever called him like that . His anger goes over the limits, he raises his hand about to slap Krytal. [ how cruel ! ] .
Amber is immediately get in to way , earned a hard harsh slap on her cheek.
" Amber ? ", Minho panics, " I'm sorry, are you alright ? "
" I once said that she's my responsibility. I have to protect and take good care of her. "
Minho half chuckles.
Amber smiles and continue her sentences ,
" Do whatever you want to me . I truly deserve it. But don't be mean to Krystal. She's innocent.
Now may I have some private talking with her before you take her away. "

Minho hesitates yet nodded .

=====================================
THE PRIVATE TALKING...........

-----

Hey, I update before going on a holiday.
I don't know if it's good enough.
Please enjoy.

THANKS :D