Little Wonders

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?
-NEXT MORNING @ AMBER'S PLACE-

The sun shines through the window, revealing a couple embrace on the bed. Krystal, who is sleeping comfortbly in Amber's arm, slowly opens her eyes . She lifts her head a bit to see Amber's sleeping face close to her.
'She looks so cute even when sleeping.', Krystal thinks.
Just then, Amber squirms a bit and have form a small smile on her face. This gives Krystal more questions,
' Why is she smiling ? Have a sweet dream ? Maybe she's awake. Let's play a little. '
Krystal moves closer to Amber left ear, and
" Good morning, baby ." She whispers seductively.
" WAH !!! " Amber jumps up unconciously, fall off the bed.
Krystal blinks her eyes many times, having a hurt expression on her face. ' I would like to dedicate this hurt face to Amber ", she thought. She waits a few seconds for Amber to stand up, but she doesn't hear a word from Amber nor does she stand up.
Feeling worried , she walks to where Amber is lying flat on the floor.
" Amber, are you ok ? "
[ silent ]
" Hey ! Don't scare me . Wake up, I know you're pretending. " , more worried voice.
[ silent ]
" AMBER !!! " , tears rolling down.

" Got cha .." Amber shouts out loud when she tackles Krystal down to her. Krystal fall completely, landing on Amber, their noses touch one another.
Krystal gave Amber an angry baby looks. After seeing Krystal angry face, Amber hugs her tightly , bend to her ear,
" I'm sorry, baby. Don't be angry. ", whispering softly. Then, she caress the younger girl's cheek and make a 'sorry' mouth shape.

----------------------------
Krystal's POV
----------------------------

Arww.., how could I possibly angry at you ? You always put out the fire before the flames fly high.
" Ok, I forgive you only for this once. " , I said.
" What if the next time I really injured ! " , She replys with a pity look. Man, I'm not falling for it.....ok, fine, I do fall for it.
" You wouldn't want your slave girlfriend hurted, would you ?, She adds.
I feel my face hot, blushing. To get over my blushing face, I punch Amber's softly. She smiles at me ! Omg, that smile just kill my heart, ya know, Amber. Don't you ever smile like that to others, who am I kidding ?
She's just my fake girlfriend ! I can't involve in her personal business.

------------------------------
Amber's POV
------------------------------

So, this is how you calm you shyness ? I feel like we're so close just within 3 days. Do you feel the same ? Teasing you is fun eventhough I always end up with a 'sorry'.
I flip myself over her and kiss her forehead.
" YOu're so sweet, I could have eaten you ! "
-------------------------------

Amber is smiling at Krystal, who is under her body. After Krytal is being kissed, she became absolute red.
" Arwww, so lovely ! Your face is red again . " Amber teases.
" Stop teasing me, Amber ! " Krystal pushes Amber away, so that she can get up. She quickly runs to the bathroom, and yells ,
" I'll shower first. "

Amber lie back down to her bed, smiling. Then, she hears a voice in the living room calling her names randomly. ( not a ghost of course ! ) .
She walks there, and find out whose callin.
" Good morning, Amber. Sorry if I call too early. "
" That's ok, Minho. I'm already awake. "
" You know what , yesterday I really got into the right house. Those two old people used to work in the palace. They help the pricess escaped . "
Amber widen her eyes, try to change the topic.
" So, what did you do to them ? "
" I sent them back to the K palace. Seriously, you have to find the pricess! "
" HOW ? You scared her away, she's nowhere to be found ! "
Minho shook his head until one faminine voice begin,
" I'm done now, Amber. It's your turn. We'll go have breakfast at the café.
Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know you're busy. "
Minho was shocked of her beauty. He doesn't notice that he met her yesterday. Curiosity leads him to a question,
" Who is this, Amber ? "
" My girlfriend, of course. Don't you remenber " shrugging her shoulders.
" No, I don't, if she's your girlfriend, she must be rose . "
Krystal joins the conversation.
" I'm glad you remember my name . "
" But but... you today and yesterday is ....way too different. Are you sure you're rose ? "
" How could you ask like this ? She's rose for 100% sure ! ", Amber answers instead of Krystal with angry voice and face.
" Oh well, you already assured me. I have to go now. Have a nice day . Good bye. "

Amber turns to Krystal and told her that her fake parents were sent back to her palace. Krystal shows a sign of relief, but when she sees Amber's confused face, she let out her thoughts,
" They will be fine. My parents like them, so my fake parents will get no harms. No harms at all . "
She continues, " Can we go shopping today ? I've no clothes to cover my body . "
" Sure , why not. You can call Sulli with you cuz I'm not into fashion. "
" Great ! Can I borrow you phone ? "
[ A few seconds ]

" Hello, Ssul, this is Krys. "
' Oh ! hey, where have you been ? I can't contact you. '
" I've been with Amber, and also now. Can you go to the mall this morning at 10.30 ? "
'Yes, but why you're with Amber ? '
" I'll tell you later . and don't be late. Amber doesn't like late people. "
' Since when you learn so much about Amber ? Is there something between you two ? By the way, I don't need her to like me ! '
" Geez. See you at the mall , bye. " Krystal hang up.

===========================
-SULLI HOUSE-
---------------------------
Sulli's POV
---------------------------

Why are they together ? They are on a date ? Is it possible ? Now Krys has turned mysterious , too.
Hmm.... something smells real good.
" What's for breakfast, sis ? " , walking down the stairs
" Just pancakes. " Victoria replys.
While eating,
" Are you free this morning ? " , Sulli asks with a mouth full of pancakes .
" Yes, why ? " Vicky raises her eye brow.
" Wanna go to the mall with me ? " , Sulli grin.
" I thought you bought clothes last week. "
" NO, this time I go with Krystal and Amber, the one that you confused as a boy.
" Oh, so when do we go ? "
" About 10.30. Prepare yourself for a shock, I bet your jaw drop when you meet Amber.

-----------------------------
Victoria's POV
-----------------------------

Amber ? Amber ?? This name is so familiar. Also a tomboy,eh ? Is she Amber that I know or just another tomboy Amber ? We'll see about it. If it's really her, she must be able to recognise me. We had all types of memories.
------------------------------

Hence, Vicky continue thinking about the past that she've shared with Amber. ( her known Amber )

=====================================

Hey, thanks you guys for reading. I've just finish my exams, phew.
Ya know , the exams lasted 3 days. Such a hard exams.
By the way, hope you like it. Plz comments , at least say s.th, so that I know someone is reading my fic.

THANKS AGAIN 8D