Vacation (Yulsic)

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

"Ahhhhh..!!" Jessica screamed, holding on tight onto Yuri's head. 

Yuri slowly moving out from between Jessica's thigh, and crawl to kiss Jessica's sweaty forehead. 

But before she can do that, Jessica gently slaps her. 

 

"It's so disgusting! Do I have to tell you to clean your face every time we do it?!" Jessica spoke with a frown.

"Aww... it's not disgusting! It's just your c-...," Yuri shuted up as Jessica glared at her.  She quickly gets off the bed and rush to the bathroom to clean her face. 

She gets to Jessica and gently kisses her all over her face. Jessica just giggled as a response. 

Yuri lays down and pulls Jessica for a hug, while Jessica just hug her lover tight. 

 

"That was amazing," she muttered. 

"Hmm... is that why you were so loud huh?" Yuri mocked. 

"Yah..."

"Haha... you have always been loud. I'm glad you like it," Yuri pecked Jessica hair. 

"Love it!" Jessica giggled. 

"So cute! We should enjoy our vacation as much as possible, babe. We don't know what is going to happen when we go back to the kingdom," Yuri said. 

"Yeah... I don't want my sister to get hurt, either. I wonder how are they doing right now, by the way," Jessica suddenly frowned again. 

"Come on, they are maybe enjoying themselves like us too" Yuri chuckled with her y voice. 

"Yah! I can't imagine my sister doing it with her!" Jessica turned mad. 

"And what's wrong with Amber? She's so gently, don't worry" 

"I'm just thinking too much," Jessica sighed, "I do know Amber can take good care of my little sister" 

"Relax, baby. Hmm.... anyway, are you tired?" Yuri asked. 

"What do you think huh? That was round 3..." Jessica shyly replied. 

"It's just round 3! Our record was 8 rounds!" Yuri pretend to be surprised. 

"Yah... but we travelled here...and it's tiring... so 3 rounds is too many to take already...," Jessica looked away, trying to suppress her shyness. 

"Haha... I know you're tired. You should have shower and sleep, Jess, " Yuri smiled. 

"How about you? Aren't you ganna sleep with me?" 

"Me? I think I'm ganna go checking out some girls at the lounge" Yuri smirked. 

"YAH! KWON YURI! " Jessica sits up right away. 

"Just kidding, sweetheart. My hot wife is here already. Why would I check others out? Come on, let's have shower together" Yuri tagged Jessica out of bed. 

"With that look, I think you're trying to say let's have another round," Jessica beamed her eyes at Yuri. 

"Whao~ you know me so well, babe," Yuri kissed Jessica immediately. Pushing their way to the bathroom, Yuri grabs Jessica's and lift her up as Jessica wrapped her long legs around Yuri's waist. 

The atmosphere is getting hotter, and yet Jessica's stomach chose the right time to growl loudly, getting both of their attentions. 

 

"Yul..." Jessica buried her face into Yuri's chest. 

"Haha... so cute. I guess you're hungry. Why don't we have a quick shower and go to the restaurant?" Yuri suggested. 

"Wasn't that my idea in the first place?! I told you I'm tired and can't go for more rounds..." 

"Well... your body just reacts to me itself. Sorry! Then let's shower for real" Yuri grinned. 

 

With a long smooth dress, Jessica is spinning herself around, trying to check herself out whether if there's any flaws. 

Yuri just wears a simple loose shirt with her knee-length shorts. She smiles at the beautiful creature in front of her. 

"You're perfect," she said dreamily. 

"Thank you~~" Jessica cheerfully replied before giving Yuri a kiss on a cheek. 

 

Watching the beautiful sunset at balcony, Yuri back hugs Jessica and kisses her bare shoulder occasionally. 

"It's beautiful, Yul" Jessica whispered. 

"Not as beautiful as you," Yuri kissed her wife's cheek softly. 

 

Jessica giggles shyly at Yuri's compliment. 

Both of them stand there enjoying the sunset while it lasts. 

 

-------------------------------

Hey guys! Another update! 

I know it's short. 

But i hope you enjoy reading it :)