That would be great !

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Amber :  So, you guys finish high school yet? 


Sulli :  Nope, we still have one more year to go. 


Krystal :  How about you, Amber? 


Amber :  Me? I am moved from the U.S and I'm ganna finish my last high school year at THE GREEN HIGH SCHOOL. 


Sulli and Krystal:  Really? THE GREEN HIGH SCHOOL ?

Sulli :  That is where..

Krystal :  we study, which means we're.. 

Sulli :  going to meet each other everyday.! 


Sulli and Krystal talked, clapped their hands, and smiled at each other and took a look at Amber.

Amber :  Wow, you must be a very good best friends, I can't believe how you complete each other sentences. That's a good new for me since I'll see you guy often.

 Amber said while starring at Krystal.

Krystal :  Do you got any friends, here ?? 

Amber :  Unfortunately, not. I've moved here for about 3 months ! You girls are my first two friends. 

Sulli :  Ok...., What nationality are you ? You look like
Korean, but you don't sound like one. 

Amber :  Actually, I'm Chinese. I was born in America. I only fluent in English and Chinese. I've just started with my Korean, so please correct if I say things wrongly because I almost got beat up once by pronouncing the wrong word. 

Sulli :  HA HA , that is so funny. How did you feel ? 

Krystal :  That sounds scary, what did you do to save yourself ? 

Krystal said with a pity face and humid eyes.

Amber : How did I feel ? I felt normal, I didn't panic or ran away like any other girls; I was about to fight, but those people were cheaters. They, eventually, whistled more and more of their gangs to come. And Krystal's question, what did I do to save myself, right? Well, I fought for a way out and ran away because I knew I couldn't win over this crowd.

 Amber's face expression remains the same. Neither Sulli nor Krystal can guess Amber's feeling now.

Krystal : Oh! You are so strong both mentally and physically. Don't worry, you won't meet this stupid event ever again cux I'll be your Korean teacher from now on. "

Krystal gives a light punch on Amber's shoulder. Then, Amber's smiling turned into a sour face while she put her right hand over her shoulder and said:
" Ouch..!!!!! You know there's a big WOUND here! "

Krystal with a panic face : Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know that, sorry. Now what am I going to do ? 
Amber : You going to laugh . 

Krystal : Huh? What? Why ? 

Amber : Because..... I'm kidding. Ha ha ha....

Amber's laughter made Krystal silent.

Sulli :  Now look at what you've done. She is now switch into a silent mode. 

Amber :  Really? How come? I don't understand .

 Sulli :  She is angry at YOU ! You buffoon . She doesn't like this kind of joke, understand? No one could make her talk after at least a week, from now on she will only use her head and pointing finger to answers all the questions. You really shouldn't have done that because we going to the movie tonight, and it's not going to be fun to walk with a voice-less friend. 

Amber : " Shoot ! If my Korean teacher turned like this, how will she able to teach me ? "

Krystal glares at Amber and said :

 You stupid, selfish idiot. You don't care about others, do you ? Don't you feel guilty making me into a silent person ? Don't you feel sorry for that ? Oh yeah, I almost forgot that you are selfish. What you care now is your Korean, isn't it ? If that so, don't you dare come to talk to me again for I'll never ever speak with you again. Remember it in your brain ! 

This time Sulli is 'wow', too 'wow' to say a word. While Amber still remain the same with a little curve on her lip.

Amber :  See, Sulli. I don't think it's that hard to make Krystal talk again. I took only two minutes to switch her back into her general mode. 

Sulli :  Yes, I see. This is a world record after all these years I've met Krys. 

Krystal stands up and stumping on the ground, pointing at Amber's face :  You..you...Arrrr I don't know what to call you .!! 

Amber : Smarty, of course. I made you talk, remember. 

Sulli :  SILENT ! I have something to announce. I'M HUNGRY !!! Don't you see, it's already 11:30 .

Krystal :  Yeah, me too. I was too busy angrying at Amber that I forgot my starving.

Amber :  Alright, sorry both of you that I made you fall into this deep conversations. I know this good Pizza shop not far away. C'mon . 

===============================
AT THE PIZZA SHOP
-------------------------------
Amber :  Good ? Isn't it ? 

Krystal :  Yeah ! 

Sulli :  Totally . 

Amber :  Er.. Krys, about this morning I'm sorry for making you angry.

Krystal :  Forget it. I don't care about it anymore. But remember not to make the same mistake again. 

Sulli :  And are you selfish like Krystal said, Amber ? 

Amber :  No, I'm not . I just want to change Krystal back, I can guess her personality. That's why I said that, but i didn't mean that. In fact, I really felt guilty saying that. 

Krystal :  I didn't know that you're a fortune teller! Hmm.. what time is it now ? Let see, it's 1: 15 p.m now. What are we going to do next, Sul ?

Sulli :  Well, first and most important of all, we need to pay for the pizza . 

After hearing Sulli sentence, everyone giggle a bit .

Amber :  I'll pay for it. Now tell me is there any other things to do after we left the pizza shop ? 

Sulli :  Why not going to the amusement park ( theme park ) and go to the movie afterward? 

Amber and Krystal :  That would be great ! 

==============================
Author Notes : You know this chapter is tough because when i almost finish typing it, the electricity went out. the second, the electricity went out again when i finish half of the paragraph. Finally, SUCCESS !!!