Jessica unnie ?

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Krystal's POV:

 

Hmm....why is it so bright in my room ? 

And the bed is not soft as usual. 

 

I groaned before my eye lids are slowly open.  

It's really bright as if there's no ceiling cover the building. 

 

* Gasp *

 

I'M NOT INSIDE A BUILDING !

 

I'm in an open field !

 

" Hey, she woke up now " ,  a feminine voice spoke.  She is staring at me but I can't see her face clearly. 

 

" OMO Krys. I miss you so much " , before I could face another girl she suddenly hugs me tight.

 

Seriously, I ran out of oxygen.  I cough causing her to release her grip a bit. Just a bit. 

 

" Yah, you're not trying to kill her, aren't you ? "

 

" What are you asking ? I won't kill my baby sis. I miss her that's all " , the woman who is hugging me replied.

 

Baby sis ?

 

" Jessica unnie " , I mumbled. She is the only person I could think of right now. 

 

" Krystal, I'm glad you remember me. It's been a while, I miss you so much " , Jessica unnie started crying. Real hard ! 

 

" I miss you too, unnie ! I miss you ! " , tears began to roll down both of my cheeks. I hug her tightly, tighter than she hugged me. 

 

" I thought I never ganna see you again, unnie. " , I cried out loud. 

 

" I'm sorry, baby sis. I'm sorry. "  

 

Then, another girl hugs me and unnie. Although I'm sad, I don't need a stranger to hug me. It feels so uncomfortable.

 

" Yuri, get off me and Krys " , Jessica pushed the so-called ' Yuri '  off her. 

 

" Why ? " , she pouted. 

 

" My sis isn't comfortable with you hugging. You're a stranger to her " , Jessica let go of me. 

 

I'm sure both of them are somehow close to each other. 

 

" Anyway, let me introduce you to my sis. Krys, this is Yuri my husband " , Jessica smiled warmthly at me.

 

" Oh " , I nodded, acknowledged. 

 

" Wait ! What ?! Your husband ? ", I opened my eyes wide. She's her husband ? Unbelievable. 

 

" Gross right ? Please don't hate your unnie. She loves you so much " , Yuri lower her head. 

 

" No no no...that wasn't what I mean. I'm just surprised, that's all. Congratulation unnie " , I hugged both of them. I know you two would never expected this but hey, I'm also in love with this girl named Amber. 

 

" I'm glad you're fine with it " , Jessica patted my back. 

 

" Hehehe....So why you're here ? And why I'm here ? In a little of nowhere ? " , I look at Jessica unnie. 

 

" Right. I knew about your arranged and I'm not happy about it. So I decided to bring you here last night. Yuri brought you here safely. This is Africa, just so you know. It doesn't look like Africa, though. 

As you already know, 8 years ago after I left, my plan crashed. Then I found myself here and this girl saved me. 

I like it here so I stayed here. I know it's selfish of me " , Jessica said with her eyes filled with guiltiness. 

 

" I understand it unnie.  I would do the same if I were you. In fact , I was about to do the same not until she brought me here " , I remembered Amber. She must be so worried about me . 

 

" What do you mean you would do the same ? " , Yuri asked, curious. 

 

" I promised to run from the wedding with my ehm... girlfriend " , I looked away. I tried to hide my blushing cheeks. 

 

" OMG you have a girlfriend ? " , Yuri asked with shocked expression. 

 

" Really ? " , Jessica jaw dropped.  

 

What's with the shock expressions ? There's nothing wrong about it. 

 

" She's a tomboy and works as a spy at the M kingdom. Minho and her planned everything. I would have ran away with her. I hate royal life. 

  After you left, I became quiet. I didn't  want to talk with any one and usually stayed in my room. 

  I was alone most of the time. I wouldn't tell my problem to anyone even mother. If you were there, I would have been happier and loved. 

  Suddenly, I had to married to a stranger who I never seen. I wanted to kill myself sometimes " , I glared playfully at my sister. 

 

Both of them remain silent. My sister doesn't dare to look straight cuz she felt guilty but I don't blame her at all. I'm indeed happy she found someone she belongs to. Unlike me, I have to suffer a lot. 

I thought of having happy life with Amber but just then we were aparted. 

 

" I want to go back, unnie. She is waiting for me " , I broke the silence. 

 

" You can't. You will force to get married. " , Jessica unnie denied. 

 

" I think I can help you to meet your girlfriend. Where is she now ? " , Yuri asked. 

 

" She's neither at the K or M palace " , I'm not sure. 

 

" Well, I have a friend who worked at the M palace. She could bring your girlfriend here. So you don't have to take risks " , Yuri continued. 

 

" You mean that so-called ' Amber ' ? " , Jessica unnie asked. Amber ? They know Amber ? 

 

Yuri just nodded. 

 

" Yup, Amber. She's a spy and very careful. She has done all her missions very well and earned many awards " , Yuri gave out a bright smile.

 

" You're not saying about Amber who has black short hair and little bit taller than me with a tough, well-defined jaw lines and seems to be a best friend to Prince Minho whom father is retired from the palace job ? " , answer me  !! 

 

" How do you know all of that ? You met her before ? " , Yuri froze. 

 

" Oh my gosh. She's my girlfriend ! What a coincidence ! Call her here now , call her " , I jumped up and down and grinned widely.  Yuri knows Amber !! Yay . 

 

I can stay here with Amber. But what about my parents ? The fame of our kingdom ? Aish thinking about this turns me nuts.  I should go back and stop the marriage but I can't since they won't listen to me. Jessica unnie sure made a great choice, have a wonderful life with Yuri unnie here without anyone notice. 

 

" What ?! " , I heard Yuri unnie shouted.  She is on the phone.

 

" Damn it. She's awake yet ? Why did she have to hit her ? " , Yuri continue her shouting. She looks so frustrating right now. 

 

" Urgh.... how ? Why ? Aish. I can't get there because ya know.....hello ? Hey ! Hey ! " , Yuri frowned and was about to throw her phone but she calmed down. 

 

" What is it ? " , Jessica unnie rubs Yuri's arm. 

 

" It's Amber. She's in  hospital, still unconscious due to a strong hit on the head " , Yuri said. 

 

I gasped. Amber was hit ! How come ? Who hit her ? 

 

" I need to get there, unnie. I want to visit Amber " , I stormed my feet like a 5 year old kid. 

 

" Alright sis, calm down. She'll be ok. " , unnie hugged me.  Her hug reminds me of every moments we used to spend together. All the happiness and sadness are playing in my mind. Then Amber's pictures joined in, I began to cry. 

 

Any time, I think I'm happy, those happy things fate away like dust in wind.  Amber please be strong. You have to protect me, remember ? Don't ever think of breaking the promise or I'll hate you. I feel more tears are rushing down. 

 

=======================

 

Thanks for reading guys. 

Sorry that I haven't updated for a while, I was so busy with universities. 

Please comment ^__^